• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipherr

I don´t get why everyone makes Bashiok a liar.
Ofc this sounds salty as hell but it really is a possibility that he just told it how it is.

He probably isn't lying, but jesus, thats a pretty big asshole move. Especially since he knows damn well there is no way for anyone else to know BUT blizzard employees.

It comes off as him trying to piss on their parade. Dick move.

syllogism

He probably isn't lying, but jesus, thats a pretty big asshole move. Especially since he knows damn well there is no way for anyone else to know BUT blizzard employees.

It comes off as him trying to piss on their parade. Dick move.
How is that an asshole move if it's a fact?

A big part of this progression was accelerated progression thanks to people donating pieces of gear or helping out with goblin farming or any other variety of functions.
Well, I have been watching for a long time now and other than waffles loaning him a chest at the end I haven't seen any "donations" at all. Kripp be dropping gold yo.

Cipherr

How is that an asshole move if it's a fact?

Its also a fact that 99% of married men weren't their wifes 'first'. Ill be sure to walk the entertainment district tomorrow and remind every guy I come across that his wife was nailed by at LEAST 2 other guys prior to him.

ITS A FACT!

Don't be dense. Its obvious Bashiok was intending to rain on their parade here. "We dont comment or announce world firsts"

But he damn sure is up at 4AM to piss on Kripps achievement here? Please...

syllogism

Its also a fact that 99% of married men werent their wifes 'first'. Ill be sure to walk the entertainment district tomorrow and remind every guy I come across that his wife was nailed by at LEAST 2 other guys prior to him.

ITS A FACT!
What an astute analogy

If they weren't first, they don't deserve credit for being first.

Getting rich in EU RMAH!!!
rmah1.PNG

Seems like stuff in the EU RMAH isn't moving as well as in US RMAH. Hardly ever see any "sold" signs when doing searches.

Dina

Some CM at Blizz reel Bashiok in, please. There's undoubtedly some bad blood between him and Kripp and it's affecting his work.

mileS

holy shit athene talking about Zunimassa's Journey on the stream, i check the ah, almost 20-30 items sold instantly with the lower buyouts. lmao

omg its getting destroyed !

could have flipped a high dex/vit roll but i got sniped

holy shit athene talking about Zunimassa's Journey on the stream, i check the ah, almost 20-30 items sold instantly with the lower buyouts. lmao

Now imagine how funny it would be if it was like Kripp said, and Athene was just pimping his supply of boots. :lol

Xanathus

Is the US server down for maintenance already? I can't log in and I thought it was one hour later.
edit: nevermind, lol timezones

So I think I may have accidentally pissed away over 200k gold due to the way the AH works. Bid on an item. Decided I wanted to raise my bid, but didn't have enough to cover the cost of the entire new bid (just in addition to the gold from my current bid). So I put the bid in, and it gives me an error saying I don't have enough to cover (since it takes all the gold immediately from you when setting a max bid.) It didn't refund either the original bid, or the second higher one though. So either it worked, or I'm out 200k.

Item I was after is something that could easily go for millions, and certainly at least a million. So it may work out if I get outbid by someone eventually, as it had more than a day left I think.

rCIZZLE

What did he say about them? I muted stream sometime before this.

LordCanti

What did Athene say about Zunimassa boots?

I got shitkicked by people that had already placed higher auto-bids on almost everything under 10 hours remaining that I tried to snipe.

I was winning one well underpriced auction though. We'll see if I come out on the other side with the item I was hoping for.

How long is the maintenance?

Till 1pm Pacific.

So the Blizzard community manager is publicly condescending and rude to some of the most well known and dedicated players of their game even as 50k people watch them play? What the christ is wrong with these douchebags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom