• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKR92

I get the SMS messages but they don't work, can I turn off SMS protect and still use my paypal account? Fucking blizzard.

I had to try three times for working properly. So you might want to keep trying.

Anyways, someone just bought my crappy 2-hand axe (lvl 41) for 8 dollars. Is this real life?

I vendor sub 800 1handers, I guess I should be stashing them in preparation. I don't think EU AH will be this crazy though.

Hopefully you at least look at the stats, lol. If it has a socket, or a primary stat, or a primary stat + vit, or LoH built in, it can often fetch a nice chunk regardless.

Ferrio

Banned
Quick question to those who sold for PayPal, the money hasnt actually gone in your accounts yet though right?

Mine still shows a red exclamation, "processing"

Thats normal right?

In the email after a auction

"This review is a routine step to ensure that every transaction is handled safely and securely for auction participants. If the transaction is approved, the auctioned item will be delivered to the buyer within 48 hours. Proceeds from this auction will be delivered to the seller's account within 5 days and in most cases within 72 hours."

Anyone else's paypal verification code txt messages not work? I put it into the game, hit submit and it doesn't do anything and eventually fails to post.

In the email after a auction

"This review is a routine step to ensure that every transaction is handled safely and securely for auction participants. If the transaction is approved, the auctioned item will be delivered to the buyer within 48 hours. Proceeds from this auction will be delivered to the seller's account within 5 days and in most cases within 72 hours."

That's terrible

kagete

Posted this in the last thread - my bro loki_demi sold my 1hand 1k dps +600 life to hit sword with NO IAS for $175

Card Boy

Banned
I was going to sell some Legendaries i had for 2-3 bux each then noticed there are SMS fees. Fuck that, I think i will avoid the RMAH especially with the $1 fee and 15% cut.

knitoe

Anyone else's paypal verification code txt messages not work? I put it into the game, hit submit and it doesn't do anything and eventually fails to post.

Samething happen to me. Requested another code, it was the same number, and then, it accepted it.

Err how long is it supposed to take to get this SMS text to setup this thing? It's been over 10 minutes.

First few tries, nothing. Then, got it right away.

FaidSint

My RMAH strategy: Only bother with Legendaries and Level 60+ rares. Search the RMAH and find the low end price of a similar item or the exact item you are selling. Undercut it by 10%. Sell it within 5 minutes.

We'll see if this plan holds up after the first day shock is over, but its aready working.

PS: Don't forget to select "PayPal" as where you want the money sent, since if it just goes to your bnet balance its good for nothing but buying more items.

Something not related to the RMAH.

My friend is leveling his wizard. He's on hell right now and getting worked. Level 51/52 I think. Anyway ... to the wizards of GAF, what builds did you use for hell?

Thanks!

dwebo

jesus, I listed some old lvl 54ish int/vit gear for whatever the default amount was (~$3-6) and a few have already sold

Definity

How long does it take to get the SMS back before you can post the auction? Waited for 15 mins then hit resend and still nothing....

I don't care about making small money so I put a bunch of stuff for pretty damn high prices, will be funny to see if anyone goes for it.

gembel

can someone help, i tried to sell in RMAH, but it says i need to setup paypal account.. so i did that on battle.net and it still keeps asking me to setup paypal account when trying to sell stuff!

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
can someone help, i tried to sell in RMAH, but it says i need to setup paypal account.. so i did that on battle.net and it still keeps asking me to setup paypal account when trying to sell stuff!

Add on SMS security.

JudgeN

Blizzard locked out my account due to suspicious active, fuck you blizzard if your damn code worked the first fucking time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom