• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
Does Lady Luck love me, or is she just messing around? : )

qZKSw.jpg

Good item, rare quivers can't get that fast of attack speed. They only go as high ast 14% i think.

Dreavus

I'm entertaining the idea of trying to make enough money to buy Starcraft II, but my feeble Wizard has trouble in Act II.

neoism

been playing friendless too... anyone wanna. :): P Not in infero yet still going through Hell Act 1 I'm trying to make it to 60 before Act 2 but I think that will take too long....

neoism#1506

Vodh

Man how is the PVP mode gonna work... I'm bored of the game already... If the mode relies on items then I'm not even gonna bother with it.

Theres literally no point in a diablo pvp when you take the items out, may sound kinda fun as a gimmick if they did intend to balance classes around pvp but they already said they didn't. Maaaaybe eventually they will add some kind of mode with preset characters to mess around with in pvp, but the core pvp is definitely gonna rely on items.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Also, surely since Blizzard is acting as middleman here ebay-style chargeback scams will be Blizzard's problem, not yours.

Yeah this is what I'm thinking. The money you get is ultimately coming from Blizzard. They can't just take a cut and say hey, it's between you and the other dude.

HenryHSH

Buying gold in the RMAH is probably staying down until the prices settle. People are spending up to $15-20 per 1M right now.

deadnoob

Is this good for Act II? I'm dying a lot in the beginning and don't think I'll make it through with this gear. Even if it is good enough, where do you guys think I should improve?

WsIwy.jpg

tjFvV.jpg

Thanks

TommyT

So I click on the PayPal option when selling and it says "click Okay to set one up" and it doesn't do anything... am I supposed to go somewhere or what?

Vodh

Whelp, this sucks. My mobile phone's prepaid so I can't even use the RMAH. ;_;

I've got a prepaid mobile and there's no problems with setting up the sms thingy whatsoever. Maybe it's a country thing? I can testify everything works just fine with prepaid O2 in UK.

mackattk

So I click on the PayPal option when selling and it says "click Okay to set one up" and it doesn't do anything... am I supposed to go somewhere or what?

I had to go to the account management on the website to set it up. The OK button didn't do anything for me either.

Zzoram

RMAH

is there a minimum we can sell stuff for since they want to take a 15% cut?

If we don't link PayPal, we can still use the real money we earn to buy Blizzard Store stuff right?

TommyT

I had to go to the account management on the website to set it up. The OK button didn't do anything for me either.

Even still I have one set up as a payment method, but I still can't sell anything or it doesn't recognize that I have it. Do you have to add it somewhere else?

UberTag

someone explain to me the logic to how the gold exchange will bring RMAH prices down...
People won't be satisfied selling the most uber items in the game for a mere $250 US.
That cap is what will drive these items back to the Gold Auction House and spike the value of gold as a commodity.
Hence the RMAH will then have a lot of mid-tier items with a lot of undercutting for quick bucks.

fuck this any of you kids on here thread want to make money farming for me on a per hourly basis, this is going to be my DIABLO 3 INVESTMENT VECHILE LLC

goldensun

I've got a prepaid mobile and there's no problems with setting up the sms thingy whatsoever. Maybe it's a country thing? I can testify everything works just fine with prepaid O2 in UK.
I've read other success stories on the official forums, but they just won't accept mine :/

RMAH

is there a minimum we can sell stuff for since they want to take a 15% cut?

If we don't link PayPal, we can still use the real money we earn to buy Blizzard Store stuff right?

You don't have to link paypal at all. In that case, all proceeds go into your battle.net balance. Battle.net balance can be used to purchase from the RMAH, the blizzard store, WoW character transfers, etc.

However, if you send the money to your b.net balance, you CANNOT CONVERT THIS INTO CASH EVER.

Honestly the system is beautiful, it gives people a chance to participate in the RMAH economy without ever putting a dime on the line. With battle.net balance, it hides real money behind a second virtual currency so you can just pretend it's like a second form of gold that has no connection to real money if you want (so long as your first transaction is a sale and not a purchase)

thespot84

People won't be satisfied selling the most uber items in the game for a mere $250 US.
That cap is what will drive these items back to the Gold Auction House and spike the value of gold as a commodity.

you think the value of gold will go UP? which would mean that prices of items in gold will go DOWN? I have to disagree. Gold exchange will cause rampant inflation because of increased supply. I think prices for items will skyrocket once the exchange is up.

Are they just having problems with Paypal. I just bought the game and used Paypal. I noticed where other places usually do an instant draw on my connected bank account, this one did not, Paypal placed it in pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom