• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

To my fellow monks. I'm starting to stack resists and managed to hit 540 with One With Everything. I didn't have much to spend so I had to get pieces with all resist and my resist of choice which is poison. Because of that the base armour of my gear is kind of ass at around 4k

Should I run Evasion with Hard Target or stick with Healing and Time of Need? My dex isn't that great so I can't go full evasion right now

Hard Target, though if you're soloing use the Enchantress Buff and you can do either.

Tom Penny

To my fellow monks. I'm starting to stack resists and managed to hit 540 with One With Everything. I didn't have much to spend so I had to get pieces with all resist and my resist of choice which is poison. Because of that the base armour of my gear is kind of ass at around 4k

Should I run Evasion with Hard Target or stick with Healing and Time of Need? My dex isn't that great so I can't go full evasion right now

You need a pair of boots? Not great but maybe better than what you got.

pki4D.jpg

Macattk15

Just got a Natalya's Shadow .... kinda crap rolls on the Dex + Vit .... mid 40's on both ... but 3 sockets and Impale cost lowered by 2 ....

Hope it is worth something.

Hard Target, though if you're soloing use the Enchantress Buff and you can do either.

Enchantress buff still leaves me with less than 10x resist so I'll just go with Hard Target

You need a pair of boots? Not great but maybe better than what you got.

http://i.imgur.com/pki4D.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Those look pretty good. I still don't have resist on my boots so I'll have to grab a pair at some point. That's pretty close to what I'm wearing at the moment minus move speed boost

How much are you looking for?

Cipherr

Its incredible how much more efficient soloing is to group play atm. I had cleared everything Act 2 on my last run a short time ago, started the quest leading to belial and opened the game to the public. 3 people joined, and we went to the boss. He is much harder with other people in the group. The HP scale is really something else. He hit enrage and just spammed pools but me and the wizard easily stayed alive and killed him through it.

Still though, it would have been faster for me to just solo it.

Sarcasm

So how do you effectively use a blacksmith? Example is on my HC Barbarian who is lvl 25 and just killed the gas dude....I just been vendoring everything.

So do I start salvaging yellows I don't need instead of vendoring and creating stuff?

Tom Penny

Enchantress buff still leaves me with less than 10x resist so I'll just go with Hard Target

Those look pretty good. I still don't have resist on my boots so I'll have to grab a pair at some point. That's pretty close to what I'm wearing at the moment minus move speed boost

How much are you looking for?

I don't know I typed in 60 all resist 130 dex and 70 vit the all ran over 200-500k. 100k?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Damn... just beat Siegebreaker into the ground without ever dropping below 60% health on my dual-wielding Barbarian. 5 stacks of NV, too!

I've gotten a bunch of rares, but they have all been ilvl 53-60 so far.

Rufus

Seven thousand people watching Kripp smash pots. Amazing. Not the best time to do the most boring achievements ever.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Rant:

I'm done with this shit game. I thought 1.03 would be better, but I don't see it.

I did a few 5 stack nv runs and killed multiple champ packs after 5 stacks and got shit.

100 dps weps, 220 strength enchantress tokens.

Strength and dex only on a witch doctor restricted helm. Makes no damn sense.

I accepted that the AH is a big part of the game but I haven't gotten anything worth saleing for weeks.

/rant

For all the stuff I've been complaining about, the basic gameplay of vsing champs/elites in Inferno is really fun, and NV works really well. Had some really good battles today, including one where I stumbled across two blue packs simultaneously in a tight-ass dungeon space, was fun as hell as a battle.

On the minus side, what the FUCK is up with nerfing my dps by 10k thanks to the IAS nerf
:mad:

Rant:

I'm done with this shit game. I thought 1.03 would be better, but I don't see it.

I did a few 5 stack nv runs and killed multiple champ packs after 5 stacks and got shit.

I accepted that the AH is a big part of the game but I haven't gotten anything worth saleing for weeks.

/rant

If you play tomorrow though I promise legendaries will rain down from the skies and you'll find at least 3 1400+ DPS weapons.

:D

It's just the nature of the game to get crap more often than anything good, so it's nothing to get too upset about. Makes the good drops all the more sweeter.

Rezbit

Well nothing has changed for me in Act 2 Inferno. Still can't play by myself. I guess I only get to play the game if I have someone tanking for me :|

What is up with increased repair costs? And why do most gems cost 100 to make but then it jumps to 30k? Makes no damn sense. I need more gold.

Well nothing has changed for me in Act 2 Inferno. Still can't play by myself. I guess I only get to play the game if I have someone tanking for me :|

What is up with increased repair costs? And why do most gems cost 100 to make but then it jumps to 30k? Makes no damn sense. I need more gold.

What class are you? I'm finding it easy as hell on Wizard. My gear isn't even that great.

x3r0123

Rant:

/rant

went through a whole 2 hour run just now and i got garbage

scosher

So last night before the patch, I decided to sell my Lacuni Prowlers cause I didn't like the bonus stats on it (2% crit, 30 something LPS). Sold it for 1.2M.

And now that I check the AH to buy another, apparently the market bubble crashed for it with the IAS nerf :p. I still think it's useful for the movement speed, and was able to steal this for 350k.

PvTRf.jpg

Glad I sold my earlier ones before the patch!

Alex

I found a good helm that also had +8% damage to Fists of Thunder, neat. First time I saw a useful class perk for monk on any gear I've come across.

Totakeke

Its incredible how much more efficient soloing is to group play atm. I had cleared everything Act 2 on my last run a short time ago, started the quest leading to belial and opened the game to the public. 3 people joined, and we went to the boss. He is much harder with other people in the group. The HP scale is really something else. He hit enrage and just spammed pools but me and the wizard easily stayed alive and killed him through it.

Still though, it would have been faster for me to just solo it.

That's the problem with grouping for ranged classes. Why bring melee aside from some very specific encounters?

But we've already gone through this.

I haven't had lag this bad since launch, it's actually became worse than launch at one point.

I am paying 3K pretty much every time the game freezes.

sleepykyo

9lEIv.png

Blizzard clearly wants me to re-roll to wizard with this drop.

Which class are you leveling up? I was under the impression you've had a lvl60 DH for a while now.

And I have the best luck on drops.

Screenshot017.jpg

1 bullet point instead of usual 2-3. Or is it supposed to be 2x gold pickup?

Instro

Lol finally managed to sell something on the RMAH, and it happened to be the one item I accidentally listed for Blizzard bucks instead of paypal.

btw I've been wondering this for awhile, but is there any way to check the stats of an item you have sold?

Yeah, this is RNG to the extreme.

I can't handle the type of RNG that allows class restricted items to have no stats that are good for the class.

Class restricted items have a much higher chance of having class specific attributes, like +max arcane power or +hatred regeneration.

Neki

Which class are you leveling up? I was under the impression you've had a lvl60 DH for a while now.

And I have the best luck on drops.

Screenshot017.jpg

1 bullet point instead of usual 2-3. Or is it supposed to be 2x gold pickup?

Leveling up a wizard in HC right now. :p

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Some elites are just so ridiculous. Hulking Phasebeast with Horde, Frozen, Vortex, Molten, Illusion. There are like 30 of these teleporting rapists who spawn frozen orbs and suck you into them right when they are about to burst with Vortex.

inky

There's no way they will let you buy the expansion with Blizz bucks is there? Up to $45 now (I never imagined all the stuff I listed wrongly would sell, lol). In other news, shitty legendaries of the day:

Checking the AH, I could get 150k for all of them =D

DH-Gaf, is this a good quiver? Or should I look for something else?

cnL1t.jpg

Trying to find a good one for a friend, and mother of god is the AH bad for getting a decent idea of value for quivers.

HenryHSH

I'm crafting flawless star emeralds. If anyone wants one (or 3) and can provide the gems/gold needed to craft one, I'll do it for free.

DH-Gaf, is this a good quiver? Or should I look for something else?
If I found that Quiver, I'd definitely give it to my friend's DH. It isn't often that I stumble upon a Quiver with a decent amount of properties, same for things like Mojos which tend to roll one or two properties.

Even if there are better quivers, that would still be worthwhile just for an extra MF item.

IceMarker

Seems like all Blizzard wants us to do now is farm bosses elites. I remember Bashiok saying they wanted players to be able to break open a random group of vases and still have the chance to get the best items in the game. So much for that seeing as MF only affects enemies pretty much.

If I found that Quiver, I'd definitely give it to my friend's DH. It isn't often that I stumble upon a Quiver with a decent amount of properties, same for things like Mojos which tend to roll one or two properties.

Even if there are better quivers, that would still be worthwhile just for an extra MF item.

Excellent, I'll toss it to him then. Thanks for the input!

Seems like all Blizzard wants us to do now is farm bosses elites. I remember Bashiok saying they wanted players to be able to break open a random group of vases and still have the chance to get the best items in the game. So much for that seeing as MF only affects enemies pretty much.
This was before Blizzard decided to balance the game around the existence of bots. :(

rCIZZLE

Thinking about tossing all my shit in the AH and quitting for a couple weeks. By the time I get back the AH will be flooded thanks to Blizzard believing a zombie outside of town in A1 should be able to drop the same items as Diablo.

This was before Blizzard decided to balance the game around the existence of bots. :(

I don't see how they could be surprised that bots would come to their game. Did they ever look at D2? Or ANY item based game? It's not like this will stop bots for very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom