• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me price this? I know its possibly really good but dont really want to put it in really low because really starved for gear. If this turns out to be a gold mine then this would boost my character significantly.

2gv24xh.jpg

Try using an image host that isn't blocked at GAF. Like Imgur.

foladar

Was just worried. Might buy the game tonight and just don't want to regret it. I have no need to make money off the real money auction house and might go through it solo first. Maybe even just take my time with it.

Everything before Inferno is great. Inferno sucks, though. Drop rates went to crap with 1.0.3.

Sophia

Thanks so much! Here is the pic

[IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/VxEpR.jpg[/IMG]

That's a pretty good shield. Not amazing (being ilevel 63 and all), but not by any means bad. I'd price it pretty high.

I'd use it if I got it, and sell it on the RMTAH if I didn't use it. :O

DSmalls84

I'm hearing a lot of complaining about the game but is that just a minority? The bulk are happily playing or have played it and have moved on something else?

I have had a few issues with it but nothing that has made me want to quit playing. The biggest thing for me was being able to farm the highest level items now that i can do that im happy, and further patches should only improve the experience.

Ploid 3.0

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh542/thewedge777/maybe.png

Hrm, was originally just going to sell as a MF gear piece, but I saw earlier the guy selling selling a chest piece with high regen at a decent price. Only thing that holds it back, and this is obviously a big one, is the low low int/lack of sockets. Do you guys think the nice vit/regen and MF makes up for the lack of dmg from int to be a big seller, or am I looking at something pretty mediocre.

Grats, you hit the jackpot. Sockets not needed (high vit). The real bummer is no resist all. 6+ mil I think. Search vit, int 500 regen.

KooPaL

That's a pretty good shield. Not amazing (being ilevel 63 and all), but not by any means bad. I'd price it pretty high.

I'd use it if I got it, and sell it on the RMTAH if I didn't use it. :O

Pricing high would probably be around millions? Yea my character is a barb but trying to get a 2 hander would be awesome since i am built for that instead of sword and board.

What's better? Butcher runs or Maghda runs?

I start out at where the goblin is and just find all champs outside and inside caves all the way to where act 2 starts before killing Maghda.

Thanks so much! Here is the pic

VxEpR.jpg

I had a question about item buffs in this game. Are the stats that are displayed next to item including the buffs? Or do the buffs come afterwards?

In the picture above is the shield's block percentage 27 or is it 36 because of the buff?

Sophia

What's better? Butcher runs or Maghda runs?

I start out at where the goblin is and just find all champs outside and inside caves before killing Maghda.

Depends. If you can do Maghda runs reliably, then they're better. Otherwise starting at The Cursed Hold and going all over Act 1 is a better deal.

I had a question about item buffs in this game. Are the stats that are displayed next to item including the buffs? Or do the buffs come afterwards?

In the picture above is the shield's block percentage 27 or is it 36 because of the buff?

36%

KooPaL

The block is actually pretty high and it has life and everything which is really awesome. Now I just dont know how to price it haha several millions meaning over 10?

KooPaL

As far as I know this is I think one of the highest block values since I've been seeing Stormshields I think with the same value but this has life percentages as well which is pretty huge.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Had a 6prop quiver recipe drop for me in act 3.

Worth holding on to, or should I just sell it for that easy 1.5mil? I don't think I've ever had a good quiver drop so I'm sort of hesitant to hold onto it heh. The quiver gods hate me or something.

HenryHSH

Had a 6prop quiver recipe drop for me in act 3.

Worth holding on to, or should I just sell it for that easy 1.5mil? I don't think I've ever had a good quiver drop so I'm sort of hesitant to hold onto it heh. The quiver gods hate me or something.

I think you could make a lot more than 1.5kk if you use it.

Got my first set item after pouring in hours upon hours into this game.

ijdmkAnZ4MQ20.jpg

There are a shit ton of these in the AH, but it looks like the ones with +All Resists are the hot ones.

Help me price it?

Narag

Y'know for as quickly as they break shit, I'm glad they can quickly fix it.

Well aside from zombie bears, I suppose.

Totakeke

I don't think this is Blizzard's fault. I don't think they themselves knew whether that 8% number would be appropriate or not. They announced it way in advance and no one complained, players didn't know the full effects either compared to the pre existing values. They probably just took that 8% figure out of their ass because a 2-4-8 progression seemed reasonable in hindsight.

Well actually it is their fault but more because they're dumb than malicious.

inky

It's not like I was getting good loot in A1/2 anyways, so whatever. As long as that doesn't become even shittier. I'm just surprised at how quickly they fucking backpedal and band-aid everything back and forth. If this stops the stupid weapon price inflation better for me.

Quick, QQ about IAS again so maybe my sword isn't shit anymore as well...

hayguyz

Banned
Welp lost my HC wizard to vortexing into a pack of exploding fallen. 8 hours down the drain. Now I remember why I didn't play HC in Diablo2.

foladar

Y'know for as quickly as they break shit, I'm glad they can quickly fix it.

Well aside from zombie bears, I suppose.

I wouldn't call details early next week "quick" when it was brought up immediately on Tuesday. Even moreso since some people only play on weekends, Diablo 3 isn't on my play list for the weekend since it's "broken" currently.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I'm giving the tornado/whirlwind barb a test run, and damn it just fucks shit up AOE.

I really really wish, however, that I could bind basic attack to left click and free up a skill slot for another button.

y u no let me bind basic attack

And they said there wasn't a point to it back when they took it out in the beta test. Hah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom