• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
so uhhh....I put up my weapon for 250,000,000 gold on the AH since I wasn't going to to playing much this weekend and I log into my account and see this...

2ds2o.png

WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK? LOL at the guy who said the weapon was only worth 70-80 mil.

ayyyyyyy what'd i tell ya big guy

u just made serious bank.
in other news. check out my badass barb. need a couple more ilvl 63 items but he looks pretty tight i think
a7th8.jpg

Someone linked their monk gear but I can't find it on my phone.

What stats do I need for act 3?

With a shield;
11.6k dps,5.2k armor, 981 dex, 894 all resist, 300 life of hit, 40k hp unbuffed

Dual wielding:
11.3k dps, 600 life on hit, 3.8k armor, 815 all resist, 862 dex

IAS nerf took away about 3k dps,

rCIZZLE

Why is there still a potentially 30 second respawn timer?

1. Repair costs are higher.
2. Elites insta-regen if you're off screen for a few seconds anyways or if you don't hit them for a certain period of time.

edit: awesome, I died and couldn't revive, leave game, or even exit d3. Had to tab to close it.

Dahbomb

Yeah that guy who paid 250M for that over paid IMO.

There is a weapon of similar stats without the Gem for 150M buyout. It's 1178 DPS.

Radiant Star Amethyst is worth 20M.

LordCanti

I guess when you've got bots farming 24/7, there isn't a huge difference between 150 and 250 lol.

Yeah that guy who paid 250M for that over paid IMO.

There is a weapon of similar stats without the Gem for 150M buyout. It's 1178 DPS.

How much is a Radiant Star worth though?

Like 15m?

Edit: 19m, in current trading.

FUUUUUU.....250 mil

I only just banked my first mil after selling a 300k amulet.

250 mil...I would rape inferno with gear from that sale. In fact, I would just fire Diablo and promote myself to end-boss.

Xanathus

I wonder if there is an exclusive club for rich people who play Diablo but don't want to or don't have the time to sift through auctions and read up on gear build strategies. They just pay relatively obscene sums of money for more informed people to obtain the best stuff for them and advise them on whatever the current most effective builds are.

LordCanti

I've been speculating that this is why you can't buy/sell gold on the RMAH yet. :)

That isn't the reason. They make absolutely nothing on sales in the GAH, so they'd be smart to put a cap on things in the GAH to force more people into the RMAH. Some people would go to third party forums to sell their stuff, but I'd think most would just take their quick $200 (after fees) and call it a day.

I wonder if there is an exclusive club for rich people who play Diablo but don't want to or don't have the time to sift through auctions and read up on gear build strategies. They just pay relatively obscene sums of money for more informed people to obtain the best stuff for them and advise them on whatever the current most effective builds are.

There are rich people that sit down at the end of a long day and just want the best stuff, sure. They don't have 250 million gold to throw around though.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
The Demon Hunter really is a bit of a wonky class, so little synergy.

Oh and I really have to wonder, why they made dual wielding 1handed xbows totally useless. They are worse than one + quiver in nearly every way (socket on 1handers can use crit damage gems, thats all).

Well, I use dual wield xbows with over 450 life on hit each, whenever I come across a reflect damage boss. Hardly even need to use smokescreen.

zou

With the drop changes in 1.03, Act 1 is almost enjoyable to farm. And compared to the latter acts you can actually clear elites fairly quick, none of that running around for half an hour trying to find another elite. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard changed elite spawns in Act 1, too much fun :/

And I even got lucky with drops. 2 uniques, including a semi decent ring and a bow that might actually be a fairly good upgrade for my DH (2h bow, 880 dps, 150 dex).

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
so uhhh....I put up my weapon for 250,000,000 gold on the AH since I wasn't going to to playing much this weekend and I log into my account and see this...

2ds2o.png

WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK? LOL at the guy who said the weapon was only worth 70-80 mil.

Holy shit, ahahahahhahaa

Man, you really lucked out on that one. Congrats!

scy

Congratulations on the new computer.

lol the whirlwind + tornado barb has to be the funniest build ever. Taking on 2+ elite packs at one time is endlessly amusing and chaotic and easy.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
What are the drop rates for inferno right now by act?

I don't think I've gotten a single lvl 63 rare weapon in act 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom