• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Won

The Demon Hunter really is a bit of a wonky class, so little synergy.

Oh and I really have to wonder, why they made dual wielding 1handed xbows totally useless. They are worse than one + quiver in nearly every way (socket on 1handers can use crit damage gems, thats all).

I don't feel the synergy is that much worse than with other classes, just too focused on boosting damage. That seems work well though, too well actually considering some of the problems many DH players seem to have.

And dual wielding crossbows is a silly concept, so I'm glad it's bad. :D

Tom Penny

so uhhh....I put up my weapon for 250,000,000 gold on the AH since I wasn't going to to playing much this weekend and I log into my account and see this...

2ds2o.png

WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK? LOL at the guy who said the weapon was only worth 70-80 mil.

What the hell was the stats on it. People with that kind of gold I'm convinced botted it. I don't see any way you can get 250 million gold to just play around with.

HenryHSH

What the hell was the stats on it. People with that kind of gold I'm convinced botted it. I don't see any way you can get 250 million gold to just play around with.

It's on the last page. The guy that spent that money could have sold something for that amount too. But the reason there's that much money in the wild is because of botters. :[

syllogism

Maybe he's trying to get rid of his dirty money gotten from using exploits. Somebody who's accumulated 250M gold without cheating cannot be that dumb.
Could just be someone who buys gold, which hardly rules that out.

Getting 250m without "exploits" isn't difficult at all, especially on NA I imagine

HenryHSH

Well, BigBlackGamer has 250M... I'm pretty sure he didn't buy or exploit anything... People have that much money now, legitimately...

linsivvi

Could just be someone who buys gold, which hardly rules that out.

Getting 250m without "exploits" isn't difficult at all, especially on NA I imagine

What I meant was, if the buyer has 250M legit through trading, then he would be smart enough not to pay 250M for that weapon. So he either cheated or it's somebody filthy rich and bought a ton of gold from outside.

Either way we have a winner here. :)

LordCanti

Well, BigBlackGamer has 250M... I'm pretty sure he didn't buy or exploit anything... People have that much money now, legitimately...

It's not really legitimate, no matter how many times it changes hands. Having said that, it's his now, it's Blizzard's problem, and he can do whatever he wants with it.

My advice remains selling that gold as fast as possible, while it's still at $4/m. It was $7/m as recently as last week, so it could be even cheaper soon. Unloading 250m will be difficult though. It could be easier to buy items that are sure to go for $250, then unload those.

It's not really legitimate, no matter how many times it changes hands. Having said that, it's his now, it's Blizzard's problem, and he can do whatever he wants with it.

My advice remains selling that gold as fast as possible, while it's still at $4/m. It was $7/m as recently as last week, so it could be even cheaper soon. Unloading 250m will be difficult though. It could be easier to buy items that are sure to go for $250, then unload those.
Sell gold where?

Wedge7

lol wtf, literally the second I buy a large amount of crafting materials in the AH, Diablo 3 crashes and I get some weird error message.

The only time it ever crashes, and I can replicate it everytime whenever I buy a large amount of crafting mats.

EDIT - lol, did it again when I bought some tome of secrets

HenryHSH

He earned it legitimately. That's all that matters. Life is full of dirty, laundered money that we probably make transactions with without even knowing it. (Or giving a fuck for that matter)

BigBlackGamer: told ya to put it on RMAH. Your loss now.

He could make about $1000 if he plans to sell that gold. lol

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I can't kill zoltun on Inferno before he enrages... gdi. 100k gold down the drain trying. lol

Definity

Think I'm going to take a break for awhile. These loot drops are killing me. Doesn't matter where I farm and for how long because the loot is always shit now.

Was it ever reported that Blizzard seems to have fixed an AI exploit with Gavin the Thief? Before he'll run back to the room you find him in if he reaches a point too far from it, but now he'll chase you throughout the map properly like any other enemy, and he's actually kind of a threat!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
so uhhh....I put up my weapon for 250,000,000 gold on the AH since I wasn't going to to playing much this weekend and I log into my account and see this...

2ds2o.png

WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK? LOL at the guy who said the weapon was only worth 70-80 mil.

What was the weapon?

Calidor

I really need something to motivate me to play this game again...

at first I farmed Inferno, then I sold my goodies @ the GAH and switched to HC, then my lvl 60 died to a lag spike and said fuck it.

Guess I'm going back to Magic 2013 :(

It's sad because I was so pumped after 12 years waiting, but so far It hasn't glued me as much as D2 did

BigBlackGamer: told ya to put it on RMAH. Your loss now.

If I was an idiot maybe. I didn't think the weapon was worth 250m gold but I knew it was worth more than 250$

What was the weapon?

previous page

He earned it legitimately. That's all that matters. Life is full of dirty, laundered money that we probably make transactions with without even knowing it. (Or giving a fuck for that matter)

yea I pretty much was fucking around in Act 3 and the spear dropped. this is POST patch 1.03 mind you.

not sure. my barb was already geared up amazingly well before this and I'm too lazy to start pan handling gold on forums and such. maybe wait until the RMAH gold stuff comes up? by then gold will be 1$ for a mil lol.

Fularu

Banned

2ds2o.png

Lol... Why do my ilvl 63 weapons roll 240 dps?

Lucky you ;)

Bog

Junior Ace
Sorry to ask, but this is probably the most decent item I've stumbled across and dont want to blow it.
Price check (RMAH and GAH)?

iRA7Q.jpg

Probably not worth putting on the rmah, but 500-750k if I had to wager a guess.

DTKT

Trading Sell Diablo 3 Gold with players in our website is for a long time, we start with nice and honest service for customers, than we receive good effect, at the same time, we provide fast and safe way to trade, and we provide best price for Diablo 3 Gold.
If you sell gold and we will buy Diablo 3 Gold, please connect us, and we will give you suitable price. Hope you have a good time, and achieve your aim earlier.

Looks legit.

DSmalls84

Decided to finish leveling my smith and jeweler after the cost reduction. So far pretty happy

First roll

Lvl 62 rare belt

168 str
40 poison resist
60 resist all
18 mf %

Pretty nice magic find belt for 30k!

railGUN

Banned
Demon Hunters - Am I better off with a 965 DPS rare crossbow with 163 DEX and 42% Critical Damage increase, or with a blue crossbow with 1150~ DPS and no other stats?

I've just hit Belial, and I don't think I can kill him with my current DPS (30k unbuffed)... I tried about 6 times and only made to phase 3 once.

balddemon

Banned
They dont give you a solid buy price on that site? Just a ballpark between .0015 & .005 per 1000?

i sold some mesos just the other day (for maplestory) and they gave me the price on the high end.

also does anyone want to help me kill belial? just tried to solo him on barb with 11.5k dps and got him to just under 1/5th or so hp left and he enraged.

LordCanti

shoulda sold it for real money. gold is worthless now.

It's really not. People consistently pay $10 per million (or more) for items in the RMAH. For instance, I bought a dex andariel's visage for 4m and very quickly sold it for $50. People are paying this much because they can't get gold legitimately, and they don't trust (or even know about) these gold sellers.

The lazy thing to do would be to wait for the RMAH and then sell off the gold. The smart thing would be to buy multiple items worth $250 each, and then cash them all out.

not sure. my barb was already geared up amazingly well before this and I'm too lazy to start pan handling gold on forums and such. maybe wait until the RMAH gold stuff comes up? by then gold will be 1$ for a mil lol.

You're cutting me deep right now. This is also why I said I'm not jelly until you've actually converted it to money :p

GJS

what are some good act 2 farming runs? anything similar to warden--butcher (including all the other elite packs u can easily access)

I start at the quest to fight ZK, then I go and clear every single area for elites from the start, to finish it off I kill ZK because it's easy. I don't see any point doing a narrower run in act 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom