• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totakeke

you mean stacking +200% crit dmg on dual wielding is too much? lol

You mean +400(?)% crit damage.

I'm okay with crit damage nerf if they must nerf something. But nerfing crit chance will not only nerf people's stats, but also screw the viability of a lot of the skill runes in games. Those skills just aren't viable without high enough crit chance.

Sarcasm

Why is it that when I go to farm butcher (not 60 toon) and I select chamber of suffering quest I only have he halls of agony 2 waypoint? I have found the halls of agony lvl 3 wp 6 times already.

Artanisix

ok if they nerf crit damage AND attack speed then there needs to be a flat health nerf to everything in inferno, because i am not going to sit around and attack elites for 5 minutes at a time

RDreamer

Bah, first hardcore death... I was taking it easy and came upon some elites. They were overpowering me so I decided to run. I was fine and was getting away. Then I run into a wall of nothing. The level just ends in white. I get disconnected from Battle.net, and come back on and my character's dead. Weird... That's never happened to me before in soft core. It wasn't even my own internet going out, I don't think.

GJS

So... I just finished inferno act IV.

Screenshot043.jpg

Neki

ok if they nerf crit damage AND attack speed then there needs to be a flat health nerf to everything in inferno, because i am not going to sit around and attack elites for 5 minutes at a time

must be hard being a barbarian post 1.03 nerf

all those mobs doing so much less damage

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
What stats (top 5?) should WD's be going for nowadays? In order of importance, if possible! Thank you.

Artanisix

must be hard being a barbarian post 1.03 nerf

all those mobs doing so much less damage

life is good as a barb as long as you got 50 mil in gear bro

forreal though, no one wants to kite everything to oblivion and take 5 hours to clear an act pulling mobs one by one, we want to CRUSH EVERYTHING IN OUR PATH. which is what i miss from diablo 2, just destroying everything and relaxing while playing instead of stressing out over pulling too much or whatever

HaKuX.png

Any idea on this piece? Damage is not the highest it could be (seeing two 350s), but other stats are nice (missing max arcane power).

3 similar-esque ones on the GAH. Two with 100M buyouts that won't be fulfilled (30, 48, and 50M bids).

On the RMAH the only one put up is for bid only in the $170s I think.

railGUN

Banned
Is there still no way to lock the action bar? I just fucking lost a 5 stack of NV because I accidentally dragged off my smoke screen action, while trying to dodge some elites that were spamming walls every fucking 2 seconds...

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
HaKuX.png

Any idea on this piece? Damage is not the highest it could be (seeing two 350s), but other stats are nice (missing max arcane power).

3 similar-esque ones on the GAH. Two with 100M buyouts that won't be fulfilled (30, 48, and 50M bids).

Definitely 8 figures. I would just put the buyout at something really high then start the bidding at 9mil. Too bad it's 8 crit chance instead of 8.5. Then the price would bump up considerably.

edit: eh, 8 figures might be a little optimistic. For some reason I thought it had vit too. The 5% life is better than nothing at all, but it's kinda "eh." Someone will pay several million for it at least.

Rufus

Is there still no way to lock the action bar? I just fucking lost a 5 stack of NV because I accidentally dragged off my smoke screen action, while trying to dodge some elites that were spamming walls every fucking 2 seconds...
Deactivate elective mode.

Neki

HaKuX.png

The damage is really shitty, but most wizards are stupid so it might be worth something.

What would a 99-305 damage, 8.5 crit source go for then?

I have a blue one lying around and have no idea if the dmg is worth anything due to the shitty search

zoukka

Of course you aren't. You'd be dead by the enrage timer already.

zoukka

What stats (top 5?) should WD's be going for nowadays? In order of importance, if possible! Thank you.

Depends if you want all around good stats or specializing in something. You can't go wrong with finding int/vit/att res gear and there are a lot of cheap stuff to start inferno with.

ATM I'm personally trying to get over 2k int with high attack speed for utility all the while keeping all res 500 minimum and also try to get armor close to 5k.

zoukka

I think I'm the rainmaker or something. All the great items I bid and start to wait get buyouts straight after my bid. And my bids are usually the first to said items.

railGUN

Banned
Illusionist, Molten, Plagued, Mortar - in the Halls of Agony, with fire grates that go off every 3~ seconds... who comes up with this shit. Fuck I've had a hell of a night, without a single decent level 60 piece of gear dropped, and by decent, I mean anything worth more than 10k.

GJS

What are your stats like?

stats.png

Those are unbuffed stats in the image.

I get to 9k armour with deadly reach and MoE buffs during the diablo fight, 10k when the enchantress is around.

DPS is 23k with breath of heaven buff, 27k if using deadly reach buff, and 35k+ or 41k+ with blinding flash buff depending on that.

Dodge is buffed to 47.2% by MoE and 55.1% when spamming.

aznpxdd

stats.png

Those are unbuffed stats in the image.

I get to 9k armour with deadly reach and MoE buffs during the diablo fight, 10k when the enchantress is around.

DPS is 23k with breath of heaven buff, 27k if using deadly reach buff, and 35k+ or 41k+ with blinding flash buff depending on that.

Dodge is buffed to 47.2% by MoE and 55.1% when spamming.

So are you using Blinding flash mostly as damage buff? I've never found it to be too useful against Elites or Bosses.

GJS

So are you using Blinding flash mostly as damage buff? I've never found it to be too useful against Elites or Bosses.

Mostly for DPS yeah, just to burst damage and help take mobs down. It also increases the chance that elites/champs will miss you when attacking, and is useful for controlling mobs.

During the diablo fight I found myself saving it as it interrupts diablo casting the bone cages, that was safer then running around and accidentally running into the hit box of one of the black areas and dying.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Just finished act IV inferno. I've covered the cost of the game by selling on the RMAH as well so I think I'm ready to uninstall this and move on.

parasight

What is the secret? Nobody buys anything I put up there...

Most of the things I sold were jewelry. I sold a lot of things for $10 a piece that were what I would consider "decent" endgame pieces. Haven't come across a good enough weapon to sell in the RMAH yet. Weapons seem to sell the most.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Love this game

Still boggles my mind how much people are willing to spend on items.

Sorry, I had to show off too. I haven't sold any high dollar items ($250) besides the gold I sold off to an individual there in the early dates at the top, but I made a lot of smaller sales. ~$1,200 + a bunch of Steam games, can't really complain. I suppose I could've kept selling small, $2-10 shit from farming Act 1 but didn't feel it was worth my time. What ultimately made me leave is first I couldn't play with my friends, then when I could, they were all leaving.

I'm looking forward to coming back to the game if drops ever get sorted out and I can find my own upgrades, so I keep an eye on this thread. Sadly it will probably end up taking an expansion for that to happen. I do enjoy seeing people actually getting some drops they're somewhat excited about now but it's certainly not at a level that excites me.

Also this really is something that would usually feel like thread shitting to me, but I guess since Blizz has decided to make RMAH such a huge part of the game it feels perfectly relevant.

Sarcasm

Nothing of mine ever sell either. Also why the halls of agony waypoint never shows? I have gotten it at least six times. It just never shows up when I farm. I have to go all the way from halls of agony 2.

Ugh cant they do anything about the screen jerks when you use fist of thunder... I click to attack at a range I know is far but capable. I warp that way and it makes the screen just jerk like crazy.

V_Arnold

Wtf....stuck on retrieving hero list, then error 30006, saying "there was an error switching heroes".

Except that I do not want to switch heroes, I want to log in, lol.

I've set up my PayPal through the battle.net website and added it as a payment method, enabled SMS protect, etc. When I try to choose PayPal as a method to sell an item on the RMAH, it says I don't have a PayPal account set up and opens my browser to the battle.net account management, where it says I already have a paypal set up. What step am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom