• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackaveli

what build are wizards using for inferno act 3 and 4?

Also what stats should I care about for wizards?

I have one million in gold what should I be looking to buy at the AH?

I've got a bunch of green drops, but they've all been trash just around the 500k to 1.5m range. Had Azmodan drop 3 ilvl3 rares just now and jesus christ, they were all trash. I think it's way more disappointing to get a 400dps hellion xbow with a socket than just seeing immediately the level 54 drop by your feet.

Game is driving me nuts. It's pretty silly that out of 250+ hours in inferno alone, I've never found anything that actually benefited my character. I've found godlike barb, WD, wiz, Monk stuff, but I've NEVER found anything for my class. Shits just way too random.

Switftlame

Neo Member
FIJ3M.jpg

my first quad stat gloves price check?

Ramirez

Game is driving me nuts. It's pretty silly that out of 250+ hours in inferno alone, I've never found anything that actually benefited my character. I've found godlike barb, WD, wiz, Monk stuff, but I've NEVER found anything for my class. Shits just way too random.

I'm the same way, and it's made me stop playing every night regularly. The whole point of a loot game for me is to find actual gear upgrades, and pretty much any piece of gear I've gotten that's above average has came from the AH. So pointless...

Zuly

Could get higher DPS with the staff but I'd lose some HP in the process, and I generally dislike 2hand weapons. D:

pAVgu.jpg

Ketch

Doing a lot better in Act 2. Think I'm going to take down Mahgda on Monday... I need more people to play with... anybody else just starting Act 2 want to play some coop with a WD?

Wedge7

EXACT same item dropped 2x in a row:

The odds of that... have to be astronomical.

Happened to me twice a few weeks ago.

Within like 20 minutes of each other.

Though it was slightly different in that they were blue items, and yours is a rare. 2 Identical swords with same stats, some other piece of equipment.

Mine though I think may have been due to lag, and some weird thing where maybe server just made me pick the item up twice.

Won

Yay, my HC character finally died. Time to shelve the game till they patch in some loot for bosses, PvP and all that stuff.

Sigmaah

What act are you guys getting all dem goodies at?! Is it even worth farming act 1 or does it just take time for any act to get dem goodies?

I just want a rare that will allow me to never worry about gold again :<

Made a few upgrades tonight and now my barb is up to 56k dps fully buffed in act 2, and my enchantress is at 8k. With a sword and shield no less. Invincible :D

Danj

OK well I upgraded my equipment some more and I'm doing better now (and my Wizard is now level 56) but Fire Chains and those purple rotating beam thingies still kick my ass, is there anything I could look for to help with those?

V_Arnold

OK well I upgraded my equipment some more and I'm doing better now (and my Wizard is now level 56) but Fire Chains and those purple rotating beam thingies still kick my ass, is there anything I could look for to help with those?

Yes. Learn to micro better, abuse corners, stop to attack when they are lined up behind you, and kill one fast so you do not have as much "mobs trying to circle around you" action going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom