• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzzz

Server is about to be shutdown and I've tried to get as much progress with my wizard! beat azmodan and diablo so im happy! only boss to beat now is belial which is completely possible with my other char.. along with this i got some pretty good loot as well.

Pretty much played for the whole day. lol

Sooo happy I chose a wiz and it was 60!! Everyone i played with was wondering how the eff was I not dying! haha

i kept asking in pubs and chat but no one knew/would turn it on.... :(

scosher

Wow, I don't know why I didn't abuse this all day despite reading about it on GAF the other day.

Just tried it out now because of the impending server shutdown, and I should've been farming Act 3 all day. I didn't realize how OP this was. I thought you were just invulnerable while in Archon form and once that ended, you could still be damaged...not at all. It's perma-invulnerability.

Wow, I don't know why I didn't abuse this all day despite reading about it on GAF the other day.

Just tried it out now because of the impending server shutdown, and I should've been farming Act 3 all day. I didn't realize how OP this was. I thought you were just invulnerable while in Archon form and once that ended, you could still be damaged...not at all. It's perma-invulnerability.

I couldn't even bring myself to farm, even with the glitch lol

scosher

Well, if anyone wants shit cleared or wants to join in on free Act 3 farm runs (bring some MF gear), feel free to add me @ Cebo#1447.

Don't care if I get banned. Must abuse.

LordCanti

Well, if anyone wants shit cleared or wants to join in on free Act 3 farm runs (bring some MF gear), feel free to add me @ Cebo#1447.

If you're still doing it in half an hour, I can bring my 250 MF DH along. Not much deeps after selling off all my gear, but plenty of MF :p

They aren't gonna ban for it... I've done a lot worse in wow over 7 years without even a suspension. Besides they didn't do shit to people who exploited the AH clock exploits.

Xamdou

Anyways one else getting the error 3007? I've been having it for a couple of days now and never had it before. So basically I get disconnected randomly.

Bags

Neo Member
So after this hotfix I'm getting an error 3006 unable to find payment info while in the gold ah which kicks me back to the character screen.

I tried to quickly put something up for sale before the error could kick me and it says "unable to sell cannot find payment info" or something along those lines (sorry closed the game).

A quick google told me restarting the game should fix the problem, but it hasn't. Anyone else having this issue?

Edit: Just saw other people are having the same problem on the bnet bug report forums so probably not a big deal.

Radec

Btw you can change skills after getting that invul. You can also go into archon mode again. Just dont teleport.

Equip that force weapon and familiar!

CM Wiz is fun, but I think Im gonna get owned by those ranged mobs.

Btw you can change skills after getting that invul. You can also go into archon mode again. Just dont teleport.

Equip that force weapon and familiar!

CM Wiz is fun, but I think Im gonna get owned by those ranged mobs.

ty just beat inferno on my first wiz with only 20k dps. now gonna kill hell diablo and rush through inferno on my 2nd wiz with 11k rofl

Blitzzz

thanks for run!

edit: no loot and big repair bill lol.... damn mortal DH..... fun watching you guys tank it up though

Danj

Is this a problem for you because you do not have a credit card at all? Or you just don't want to link one?

I only have a debit card and a bank account.

Get your paypal account verified using your bank account. That's how you're gonna withdraw the money anyway.

Yeah no I'm not going to be withdrawing the money, I will just use any money I get on Paypal to pay for things where Paypal is an accepted payment. For example you can use Paypal with Steam now. Also I don't trust Paypal with my real bank details on account of how they stole £240 the last time they had those.

x3r0123

bye glitch, it's been fun

So invulnerable wizard STILL works. Not been addressed on the forums. Where the hell is Blizz?

Any programmers that can chime in on how big a fix this would be?

well it wouldn't be so hard. However, i don't know how their framework is structured so i cant say for sure

linsivvi

The hell? Another restart?

So they tried to fix the exploit and just found out the fix doesn't work or what?

What will they break this time?

Ashhong

I only have a debit card and a bank account.

Yeah no I'm not going to be withdrawing the money, I will just use any money I get on Paypal to pay for things where Paypal is an accepted payment. For example you can use Paypal with Steam now. Also I don't trust Paypal with my real bank details on account of how they stole £240 the last time they had those.

Credit cards are good for you man.

Radec

tried it 10 times, no god mode.

After almost 200+ rares, only got like 5 that can probably sell in AH and none that I can equip.

Act 3-4 farming wasn't that good after all.

lol

Ugh I got booted and it stopped working, atleast i finished inferno on 1 wiz and hell on another.. how long was it around for? I didn't even know about it until a hour ago.

I don't get it. We get an online only game that players supported because it would be used to "protect the integrity of the auction house", and yet I see people dismayed that an exploit is being patched?

Seems pretty damn schizophrenic.

I don't get it. We get an online only game that players supported because it would be used to "protect the integrity of the auction house", and yet I see people dismayed that an exploit is being patched?

the people who are dismayed aren't necessarily the same people supporting the online-only design

sleepykyo

The people dismayed are the ones that benefited from it. eg. I used it to beat Inferno with 24k dps Wizard.

Not to mention, I would think it is more likely that players accepted the online requirement because that was the only way to play the game.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
tried it 10 times, no god mode.

After almost 200+ rares, only got like 5 that can probably sell in AH and none that I can equip.

Act 3-4 farming wasn't that good after all.

lol

Act 3-4 farming was good in the first month. Now the market is flooded with high level items because of the inferno nerf/ilevel drop changes/mass crafting and only exceptional high level items sell for anything worthwhile.

On the plus side, the value of gold has seemed to stabilize recently.

Sigmaah

30+mil for the helm

:0 Ooo! bought it for 1 mill Unid'd in the trade chat, thanks for the reply.

Helm 10-15ish (crit being what everyone is after). The ring maybe 20-30m.

I'd sell them. Then again, I value the 70ish combined American dollars they'd fetch more than a couple of pixels :p

My issue is, if I were to get money, what could I buy? I don't need anything atm, if I get hold, I can get major upgrades, I dunno what to do man, I wanna keep these items cause they improve my DH so much but I want a lot of gold or some cash! AHHHHHHHHH, WDF DO I DO.

Gold seems to be increasing in value over last few days - all Natalya rings below 25 milions were selling in 5 minutes recently and now you can even find buyouts at 23 and auctions below that.

Which makes me kinda sad that i sold my GF gear to get stuff to farm act2 without problems.

koji

So sad that in a game with a RMAH there's shit like that god mode. How long has it been in the game, since launch?

You start to feel like a chump if you haven't exploited something so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom