• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraka in the White House

2-Terms of Kombat
Did that adjust the drop rates in a patch yet? Admittedly I haven't kept up with the Diablo III community but I remember reading something where Blizzard somewhat sort of begrudgingly acknowledged that the drop rates in the game might be kind of turdy and wanting to tweak them.

I ask because I have still yet to see a legendary or set item.

LordCanti

How much are these worth? I know the ring is more than 40 Mill (according to AH) but not sure about helm. Also, should I even sell them? they benefit me a lot, and I dunno if the gold is worth it!

Helm 10-15ish (crit being what everyone is after). The ring maybe 20-30m.

I'd sell them. Then again, I value the 70ish combined American dollars they'd fetch more than a couple of pixels :p

yay sold most of my gold

I should buy gold. I can make $3.40 per million no problem, so if I could get gold at $1.50 per million or even $2, I could make a couple hundred bucks. Then again, I'd buy gold and the market would collapse, considering my luck.

well by selling my gold, it was a combination of buying items in GAH and selling them at RMAH and selling gold.
got $500 out of 70mil. Not bad:), I guess i will keep some amount for next time i come back

I made a ton with the gold pile I had accumulated before the RMAH came out, but then I ran out of gold lol. Now I just flip stuff in the GAH till I can afford something that will actually sell in the RMAH. It's more fun than the game at this point.

well i do see myself doing something like that but i got other games and stuffs to do. I have pumped 600+ hours on this but i got something in return :D

as a side note, at this rate our converstation will just stretch through edits lol

Edit conversations are the best conversations.

I'm not going to stop flipping stuff until I've made enough for the 3D Projector I want. I'm so close ;_;

x3r0123

yay sold most of my gold

I should buy gold. I can make $3.40 per million no problem, so if I could get gold at $1.50 per million or even $2, I could make a couple hundred bucks. Then again, I'd buy gold and the market would collapse, considering my luck.

well by selling my gold, it was a combination of buying items in GAH and selling them at RMAH and selling gold.
got $500 out of 70mil. Not bad:), I guess i will keep some amount for next time i come back

I made a ton with the gold pile I had accumulated before the RMAH came out, but then I ran out of gold lol. Now I just flip stuff in the GAH till I can afford something that will actually sell in the RMAH. It's more fun than the game at this point.

well i do see myself doing something like that but i got other games and stuffs to do. I have pumped 600+ hours on this but i got something in return :D

as a side note, at this rate our converstation will just stretch through edits lol

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im jealous of anyone here who has found a set or legendary worth a shit. The best thing ive found is a badly rolled Tal Rasha chest armor.

Although i found the Shenlong fists which were a nice reference.

I don't know what's going on with my luck but my last 4-5 runs have given me absolutely nothing. Like nothing I can even sell for 100+K. It makes it so hard for me to continue playing. My luck completely ran out.

Definity

I don't know what's going on with my luck but my last 4-5 runs have given me absolutely nothing. Like nothing I can even sell for 100+K. It makes it so hard for me to continue playing. My luck completely ran out.

Same here. Farmed a few hours today in act 1, 2, 3 - and NOTHING.

inky

It doesn't help that most stuff, even if it is good, can't sell for shit. It's been a week and I can't sell a chest piece I would've killed for before for ~3 million. 3 Sockets, 80+ STR/DEX/VIT, 69 AR, 450 armor.

LordCanti

It could be worse...you could have had this POS drop

9F7WG.jpg

Did that adjust the drop rates in a patch yet? Admittedly I haven't kept up with the Diablo III community but I remember reading something where Blizzard somewhat sort of begrudgingly acknowledged that the drop rates in the game might be kind of turdy and wanting to tweak them.

I ask because I have still yet to see a legendary or set item.

The drop rates are ok...the shit loot rolls are not.

When level 55 items are rolling better stats than ilvl63, there is a problem.

I haven't looted anything of decent value for 3 weeks now. I've gotten a bunch of really close calls which are just even more infuriating. Like perfect stats on weapons, except it will have 400 dps

LordCanti

It works; Me and x3r0123 just did an Azmo run. You can be sure that it's going to be patched by noon tomorrow lol.

It's amazing to think that this has probably been in the game since day one. Some smart bastard has probably been abusing it without telling anyone since then.

Cleared inferno act 3 and 4 and beat diablo!!!!

....with wizard god mode.

I'm not farming act 3 or 4 because well.. aside from the fact that my deeps are too low for it to be viable I quit the game.

It's just nice having all the bosses killed on my profile with the time invested right above it ><

Has it been fixed? It doesn't seem to be working for me, or am I supposed to delay my Archon button press after hitting teleport?

Right after you click tele, with your cursor hovering over you, click archon.

I personally do it as quick as I can type.... ab and have a 100% success rate. Got it on my first try too.

Don't touch tele again or you'll break it. And don't expect to stay in archon mode. It ticks off as normal, but you stay invulnerable.

Xanathus

Right after you click tele, with your cursor hovering over you, click archon.

I personally do it as quick as I can type.... ab and have a 100% success rate. Got it on my first try too.

Don't touch tele again or you'll break it. And don't expect to stay in archon mode. It ticks off as normal, but you stay invulnerable.

Still doesn't work for me, I turn into archon but still have the 2 mirror images which isn't correct according to the youtube video of it.
edit: actually nevermind I don't care about this anymore

Still doesn't work for me, I turn into archon but still have the 2 mirror images which isn't correct according to the youtube video of it.
edit: actually nevermind I don't care about this anymore
It should work, but unless you're gonna buy new gear or have good gear for an alt wizard, it's gonna do shit deeps and not be viable. I just did it for the last two boss kills.

You might want those kills legit.

But I quit and just wanted them.

Xanathus

It should work, but unless you're gonna buy new gear or have good gear for an alt wizard, it's gonna do shit deeps and not be viable. I just did it for the last two boss kills.

You might want those kills legit.

But I quit and just wanted them.

I've got act 3 on farm status with a wizard and killed Inferno Diablo pre-1.0.3, I just wanted to try this out for shit and giggles. But since it doesn't work for me despite changing my keybindings and stuff, I don't care anymore.

So I tried out the Wizard invulnerable mode and it worked.

Funny thing is on act 3, I ran into the invincible Molok. This is the third time in as many excursions into act three that I have encountered that bullshit glitch.

It was nice to say a big f-you to that Molok bastard. At that point, I didn't even feel bad about using the exploit. Blizzards been screwing me with invulnerable mobs, now it's my turn.

x3r0123

It works; Me and x3r0123 just did an Azmo run. You can be sure that it's going to be patched by noon tomorrow lol.

It's amazing to think that this has probably been in the game since day one. Some smart bastard has probably been abusing it without telling anyone since then.

yes and i just stood there spamming my spells lol

Xanathus

Anyone think that legendary/set crafting plans are worth investing in now if you're not planning on playing until the legendary patch? I'm hesitant to do that because I suspect Blizzard won't enhance craftable legendaries at all, or at the least they won't be buffed to the point that it's profitable to craft them compared to the rares. One scenario I think will happen is that one or a few of them get buffed to be interesting for some builds but the chances of picking the correct one to invest in are pretty minuscule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom