• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III PS3/360 |OT| Bringing Hell to consoles

Voidance

Wait... I can pre-load it in US right now??!?!??!?!

if so i will buy it and pre-load it right now and have gamestop just switch my diablo 3 pre-order to GTA V.
From what I've been able to gather, preloading is a EU PSN thing. I can't find any info on preloading on American PSN.

I'd love to be wrong, though. :^)

Grimhammer

Neo Member
Realistically.....if I get diablo 3 and I have splinter cell.....do I really have time for gta5 that I have paid off?

Considering I'm all in on my paid ps4 with killzone, bf4, asscreed paid day 1.

I will be selling my ps3 shortly after ps4 is hooked up. Lol

quickwhips

I asked earlier and didn't get an answer does anyone know when this will show up on games on demand? Like a month from now or week?

zulfate

Looking at everyone being happy with the loot drops for the console is making everyone double dip lol. Was this your fucking plan blizzard! (Iluminati)

Just look how bad we want it blizz....fucking look how much we just want to have fun motherfuckers! Look! Loooooooook!!!!! :p

Card Boy

Banned
Jealous!!!

12 more hours guys :D I've called in sick... no work :3 (it begins?!)

379ch.gif

Looking at everyone being happy with the loot drops for the console is making everyone double dip lol. Was this your fucking plan blizzard! (Iluminati)

It's because of this thread alone I'm triple-dipping. There is no way I'm cancelling my PS4 pre-order and this thread's hype is making me buy this tomorrow.

Oh well, I know I'll enjoy it more than most games considering I still play the PC version on and off.

Realistically.....if I get diablo 3 and I have splinter cell.....do I really have time for gta5 that I have paid off?

Considering I'm all in on my paid ps4 with killzone, bf4, asscreed paid day 1.

I will be selling my ps3 shortly after ps4 is hooked up. Lol

Yeah....Diablo3 or GTAV? I have no idea. I don't have the money for both games.
60 FPS and local co-op is tempting.

Freezard

I respect that someone is already racing to paragon 100 on PS3. God bless internet kids.

Also in typical twitch fashion, the chat is nothing but giant ascii cocks.

He must be trolling or just wants more viewers. If it was a serious attempt he wouldn't play like he never played the game before (or solo).

M.W.

He must be trolling or just wants more viewers. If it was a serious attempt he wouldn't play like he never played the game before (or solo).

I don't know, he had a countdown for the past day or so on his channel. He might be serious.

Drewfonse

So I'm pretty good at hack n slash BG:DAlliance style games. I know that Normal is the highest difficulty that you can start at, but then there's a sub difficulty too, right? What would you guys recommend setting it at if I want to die once in a while through no fault of my own?

Like, if I just want to occasionally get my shit handed to me by some hordes? I don't like easy games. The Souls series has ruined them for me.

theytookourjobz

If you read the description on his channel it says the competition doesn't start until the game officially comes out tomorrow and that all the play must be done solo offline so no dupes.

Dahbomb

So I'm pretty good at hack n slash BG:DAlliance style games. I know that Normal is the highest difficulty that you can start at, but then there's a sub difficulty too, right? What would you guys recommend setting it at if I want to die once in a while through no fault of my own?

Like, if I just want to occasionally get my shit handed to me by some hordes? I don't like easy games. The Souls series has ruined them for me.
You can put Normal mode on Medium or Hard. It goes Easy/Medium/Hard then the Master level difficulty starts which I am not sure are available at the start.

Argh. I can't believe I just succumbed and ordered it even though I have the PC version. I finally put down Black Ops 2 and don't really like Dragon's Crown.

Two questions:

1. Any word on PS3 vs 360?

2. Will either console version carry their chars forward to PS4?

V_Arnold

You can put Normal mode on Medium or Hard. It goes Easy/Medium/Hard then the Master level difficulty starts which I am not sure are available at the start.

At lv14, they are available. But without twink gear, and only 1-2 good rares at the start, they are suicide -yet.

Skeff

Just finished Act 3 on normal mode, Had about 8 Legendaries, with 6 of them being a good fit for my build, if people are still interested in loot.

Gonna be playing this with the wife tomorrow. She loved Dark Alliance and Champions of Norath so I'm looking forward to it.

Any idea which version is superior? PS3 or Xbox360?

M.W.

Gonna be playing this with the wife tomorrow. She loved Dark Alliance and Champions of Norath so I'm looking forward to it.

Any idea which version is superior? PS3 or Xbox360?

No word, but both versions look identical. I know it's hard to tell from streams...but

PS3

The loots and no auction house is making me tempted to pick this game up even though I despise the series after the PC version... I'll probably pick it up when its on sale.

Dahbomb

I understand why it's necessary on these ancient consoles, but the disappearing bodies make me sad.
Bodies disappear on PC version too.

That guy who is doing the P100 run with the Barb on the PS3 just got his first Legendary right before getting to the Butcher in Act 1 Normal. It was a pair of Legendary boots, decent stats for that level.

Jack_AG

Banned
Well hot shit I just pre-ordered from PSN. I was second guessing it but after watching a video as soon as that music hit all hope was lost. Nostalgia from countless hours from the previous Diablos was too much. I work early so will make sure to start downloading before I go off to work at 3am so I'm ready to cap when I get home.

dubq

What time will PSN pre orders activate? Midnight or Grace Chen time?

Apparently 12:01am PST.. which is bollocks as I can't believe they still can't figure out different timezones when it comes to things like this.

Top Bottom