• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| Once again! The Sound of HAMMERS is GLORIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gWw4SfT.png
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Great OT, Yoshi. :)

Raven77

Any recommendations on stuff to pick up from the auction house before it goes down? Crafting materials, recipes, etc?

Razakin

Any recommendations on stuff to pick up from the auction house before it goes down? Crafting materials, recipes, etc?
Do not buy anything, sell everything seems to be the usual recommendation. You will get new and better loot so fast in the game, and better crafting materials and gems will start dropping on lvl 61+ onwards.

Unless you're like me and want to have one stash page filled with one gem of every type and colour, those damn diamonds will take ages to get.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
FUCK YOU TUNESMITH!!!

:(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Enemy level scaling? Oh God I'm out.

Would you rather want to beat the game four times in order to reach "end game"?

Also this is Blizzard level scaling, not Bethesda :).

Believe it or not, but the way the scaling works now in Diablo 3 is one of the best changes. Now you can have one properly, challenging walkthrough immediately. Normal will still be relatively easy with level scaling while you can tune up the challenge to your liking.

No longer some shitty easy normal walkthrough, followed by a shitty nightmare walkthrough, then hell and by that time you don't even know why you're playing anymore.

Now you can have a proper walkthrough that's actually good and doesn't require your to complete every single act multiple times before it gets any challenging.

Also item drops now scale accordingly, so now you always have a fair chance; previously it with Monster Power levels you may have leveled up real quickly but only found loot way below your level, making progression a pain in the ass.

Yoshichan

YOOOOSHIIIIIIIIIII_CHHHAAANNNNNN

the OT, it had to be this way.

MOTHER OF GOD

I wouldn't even know this post was made from the god damn injurai! You keep changing your avatar oh so often T_T

Ugh, found out they nerfed the Golden Gorget of Leoric from summoning 5-10 skeletons for 45 seconds after a massacre bonus to 4 skeletons for 10 seconds. Rest in pieces, necromancer. The dream is truly dead.

fFQdumm.jpg

forrest

formerly nacire
I've been loving the game again since 2.0.1 and have been enjoying the other thread. Nice OT Yoshi, feels good to be back in Sanctuary!

Valnen

Enemy level scaling actually makes this have the best difficulty setup of any ARPG right now. Not having to beat the game multiple times to reach end game is glorious and all ARPG's should be set up this way.

Leckan

Awesome OT.

Why no section for the mystic though? Enchanting and transmogrification (for some people) is a pretty big deal.

Yoshichan

Awesome OT.

Why no section for the mystic though? Enchanting and transmogrification (for some people) is a pretty big deal.
Time, unfortunately :(

This was the most rushed OT ever (did it after playing 16h of D3 that same day :lol). I am going to implement that info as soon as I can!

forrest

formerly nacire
Low level recipes. Then only higher level plans will drop.

Is there any way to tell which ones you already know while browsing the AH? I've tried before, but have always been frustrated as i have no clue which ones I know and which ones I don't.

Yoshichan

I've PMed a moderator about the title change :)

Haines

Banned
I just played a new run on normal. Had to turn it up to hard halfway. Demon hunter.

I'm really new to d3 but it was mostly easy.

Diablo gave me a bow with 45% chance to cluck. Asshole.

Playing on next diff now. I really enjoy playing without auction house.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel

Don't knock it, level scaling in D3 is SUCH a huge improvement over how it was before 2.0. It works beautifully. Everything about 2.0 so far works beautifully. It's such a different game, it's almost like Blizzard has a new lead designer working on Diablo III. Oh, wait....

Corsick

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| STOP... HAMMER TIME!

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT| THE HAMMERDIN IS BACK

I know you're just having fun....but it reminds me that new Blizzard would have nerfed the hammerdin into oblivion if it existed in Diablo 3. At least bring back the zoomancer, Blizzard!

edit: Aesthetically the Crusader is by far the coolest looking class. It's easy to get excited seeing the armor for it.

Yoshichan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom