• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT2| Enchantress: Look! More hidden loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemind

Since it's seemingly impossible to get a group of people on a regular basis to grind bounties/rifts I've just resorted to getting all classes to 70. The end game grind is a crazy by yourself.
Yeah, it's stupid how difficult it is to find people to level up to 70 with you. I always level up alone, because everyone else will already be at lvl. 70 grinding T1. Even at ten levels higher, the spike of mob damage and health will surely kill me.

Games shouldn't scale with the person with the highest level, but the one who created the game.

In that sense, D2 did it right.

Tovarisc

One step forwards, two backwards.

Now we don't need farm parts for Infernal Machines and get them as is from Keywardens, but they removed party sync. With that I mean that before everyone in party was guaranteed to get machine part if Warden dropped one, but now drops once again are on individual basis. Just today I was farming machines with one friend, I could get machine from Warden and he didn't get drop.

Sucks.

I wonder why to change making Amulets better and easier, but make farming machines shitty when in party?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
these last levels are killing me, any kind EU soul wants to carry my 59 ass through a couple of T6 rifts?

Jrmint

One step forwards, two backwards.

Now we don't need farm parts for Infernal Machines and get them as is from Keywardens, but they removed party sync. With that I mean that before everyone in party was guaranteed to get machine part if Warden dropped one, but now drops once again are on individual basis. Just today I was farming machines with one friend, I could get machine from Warden and he didn't get drop.

Sucks.

I wonder why to change making Amulets better and easier, but make farming machines shitty when in party?
The drops from the bosses themselves for the parts to make the amulet are still synced across the party. I'm not sure of the drops from the wardens were ever synced.

Tovarisc

The drops from the bosses themselves for the parts to make the amulet are still synced across the party. I'm not sure of the drops from the wardens were ever synced.

They were, it was major thing in one of the patches. Made farming machine parts a lot faster and easier when in party. Now farming machines is again pain and RNG when running in party because always someone don't get machine.

Organs drop for whole group still, which is nice.

FlyingHugeMan

Neo Member
Ok, is this thing any good ?

m6CiFF0.png

I really want to use it, it looks so damn cool :'D

Should I roll the Vit for +10% damage ? worth to gift it ?

Tarazet

I think I'd roll the IAS to 10% damage instead, unless you have a build that specifically needs IAS. It looks pretty good on paper but it's up to you to figure out how it synergizes with the rest of your kit.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why are you playing on T6 while you're still leveling? :lol

im not, im on master.

I asked for a couple of t6 runs from them crazy geared 70s out there already, which is what I do on my geared 70 (normal not season) when im boosting people

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So I enter Leoric's dungeon and just when I thought Torment 1 might take a bit too much work in terms of taking too long to beat down enemies that don't really pose any threat to me, it gives me a legendary item that spawns little suicide bombers that do ridiculous damage. This is my posse now:
Edit: My screens have looked like shit thus far. Is there an option for lossless captures I need to check or something?

So I enter Leoric's dungeon and just when I thought Torment 1 might take a bit too much work in terms of taking too long to beat down enemies that don't really pose any threat to me, it gives me a legendary item that spawns little suicide bombers that do ridiculous damage. This is my posse now:

Edit: My screens have looked like shit thus far. Is there an option for lossless captures I need to check or something?

I have the ring that spawns those guys, they kill things fast :D

RS4-

Killing goblins is so shit with monk.

Anyway, random t1 split bounty, got the vault then bandit shrine right after. Nothing but plans. Only leg from kadala was swk gloves. WTB Uli set.

Anyway, random t1 split bounty, got the vault then bandit shrine right after. Nothing but plans. Only leg from kadala was swk gloves. WTB Uli set.

yup, fuck fleeing AIs when playing melee TBH, blizz should slow monsters that tend to flee

Rhaknar

ty to Nokterian (not sure who he is on Gaf) for letting me tag along some T1 and 2 rifts :)

GorillaJu

6-pieced my Zuni set on my Season 4 WD. Got my Mask of Jeram and Carnevil too. Starmetal Kukri is next on the list.

God damn, that damage. All those little fuckers shooting darts.

Any fun build for Crusader 2.3.0?

I'm a fan of the Condemn vacuum build. 6 piece Akkan's, Blade of Prophecy + Freyderh's Wrath, Pop Champion and Unstoppable Force and run around spamming Condemn like there's no tomorrow.

Armaros

Just hit 70 on my season 4 wizard and already have an aether's walk and Serpent sparker. (Where was my luck when I needed one for firebirds)

Need one more piece to get 2pc talrasha and start dropping meteors on people.

Dahbomb

I honestly can't imagine people actually do poop sock anymore for D3 at least. Like dude just go to the bathroom for a little bit after a long session.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
noray boosted me to level 70 in season, first cache i open rrog.

couple bosses later n i have 3 pieces of im k already lol

Entropia

No One Remembers
Up to level 37 on my Hardcore Seasonal char, doing a Crusader. Have a somewhat easy time, I've bumped the difficulty up to Hard too.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I have Fists of Thunder with the cold rune that freezes them on crits then about a 30% crit rate, then the passive that gives me +75% attack speed when I attack something while above 75% health, the passive that gives me 20% damage to frozen targets, and two items that boost fists of thunder damage. I can basically stunlock anything myself (just stunlocked butcher the whole fight till he teleported once), even goblins, but then the little posse I have piles on extra damage. And if I needed it I could change exploding palm to the move that dashes to teleport to a running goblin.

Up to level 37 on my Hardcore Seasonal char, doing a Crusader. Have a somewhat easy time, I've bumped the difficulty up to Hard too.

I could never do hardcore, I'd die by like level 30. Play this game way too aggressively.

Minimal progress so far today. Got like 3 Blackthorne's pieces Forgotten Souls. Really need a RoRG, but I did like 7 runs and zilch. Burnt me out on that for a bit. 35+ of the act 1 crafting material and a few of all the other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom