• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT3| Tyrael Looted: {[El'druin]}

Baliis

Completed my first GR60 solo and although it's pitiful compared to what you guys can clear (those high 70), it made me feel good. I have still a lot to go as I'm still missing many ancient items and items with the right stats (although the profile seems to not be up to date, since I logged off at 398 Paragons, with an Ancient Harness of Truth and all gems at rank 35).

Is there no socket on your weapon or is it just not showing?

XShagrath

So Sage's Bounty doesn't want to drop.. I'm almost PL300. What's the solution? I saw some on the official forums saying to get another character to 70 and do bounties. Is that reliable?

Xanathus

So Sage's Bounty doesn't want to drop.. I'm almost PL300. What's the solution? I saw some on the official forums saying to get another character to 70 and do bounties. Is that reliable?

You actually don't need to have a Sage Set this season because of the double Death Breath drop rate in TX. Just gear up a character strong enough to speed farm TX and you'll have more than enough Death Breaths to last you. Currently the farming bottleneck right now is Greater Keys.

Baliis

You actually don't need to have a Sage Set this season because of the double Death Breath drop rate in TX. Just gear up a character strong enough to speed farm TX and you'll have more than enough Death Breaths to last you. Currently the farming bottleneck right now is Greater Keys.

Of course, if you can do a sages set and still smash t10, its just that many more breaths lol

eek5

9oXXvTF.jpg

aw yiss :D

Of course, if you can do a sages set and still smash t10, its just that many more breaths lol

Yeah for sure. I think TX alone might be better balance though. Even if you only pick up white/blue items to convert to yellow you end up with way too many dbs with sage on tx. The mats just don't balance out. I still run sage anyway because it's about the same speed so might as well...

Syntsui

Thanks to everybody that helped me last night, paragon level 140 in one night is absurd. You guys are the best.

Now I need to understand my character because I've leveled up so fast that I had no idea what I was doing lol. I think I will follow this build for now as the only set equipment left is the pants:

http://www.diablofans.com/builds/69910-2-4-gr85-earthquake-solo-group

I will farm what is left this weekend and concluded if it's fun enough. From what I noticed, it doesn't seen to be a very fast build, is that correct? If so I might have to look for another set as I really love to run through rifts as fast as possible.

hi everybody,

I just got back into D3 on PS4. sorry for the noob OT question, but should I be posting my questions here, or in the console specific thread? thanks in advance.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
They're boring but the maps are good and bosses are easy to access (set maps)

I guess they're less of a pain in the sense that they're not large random mazes, unlike the Keep Depths in A3 yeah. Still hate everything about A2. In fairness, I've never really cared for desert/oasis-type environments. A5 bounties take the cake though.

I rested on my laurels and didn't really play today, but that might change tomorrow.
Yea you're falling to third!

If I can just figure out how to be patient with aggro. Honestly even at 77, I feel like maintaining aggro is a mystery. Sometimes I find myself trying to kill that elite that is on 15% hp then realizing I wasted 30 seconds on that last 15% because it can take that long when not in a pack. And rifts with low density just feel unsalvagable after the first 4 minutes. I see people at 80+ with Orbit builds so clearly there's more than can be extracted from the build. But their gems are in the 80s and 90s and paragon levels are hundreds beyond ours. Meanwhile I still can't get an ancient hat.

I think we need to hook up with other high levelers and get our gems higher. That would be a good start.

XShagrath

I guess they're less of a pain in the sense that they're not large random mazes, unlike the Keep Depths in A3 yeah. Still hate everything about A2. In fairness, I've never really cared for desert/oasis-type environments. A5 bounties take the cake though.
You just have bad memories of vanilla.

I still hate the Oasis though. The bounty boss is always in the last area of the map.

Addnan

Yeah US. Maybe I'm setting my hopes too high looking for GR 70+ in GR communities.
Jump straight to 80+. More people want that. Join the biggest rift communities and spam all of them. What's your paragon? This time of season people really want 700+ at a minimum.

ElyrionX

I said I would not play this because I didn't want to play Seasons for a stash tab but yeah, I'm back.

Still not playing Seasons though.

Xanathus

Jump straight to 80+. More people want that. Join the biggest rift communities and spam all of them. What's your paragon? This time of season people really want 700+ at a minimum.

I'm 748, but I get no biters when I LFG in the chat rooms. I'd do it with clannies but I play at odd hours compared to the rest of NA.

Baliis

2 man with sader that buffs crit/dmg/cc or whatever with orbit wiz would probably be real consistent for gem upgrades
Id be down, I wanna get some gems up to 60-70 for the cube. I'll have to look up some support sade r stuff, I haven't been saving any gear for anything like that, but most of my gear is ancient with defensive stats and CDR so I'm prob on track lol

Syntek

So Eek asks: "Where's the DH loyalty?"

czTo8Sd.jpg

To be fair, DH isn't terrible in 2.4. The main problem is the new Shadow set is significantly weaker and more gimmicky than any of the old M6/UE/Nat builds. Not only that, M6/UE/Nat play exactly the same as their previous iterations, except with bigger numbers. So if you have already played M6/UE/Nat DH previously, there's just not much point replaying that grind in season 5. The same is true for Monks; still the same old Shenlong generator spam which, granted, was OP as hell in 2.3.

nin1000

Banned
Hello everyone :)
I bought the game when it came out since i was eagerly awaiting its release.
I was so pumped to play it ! Like everyone else i had to endure the error 37 and well i played for almost 6 days straight without sleeping a lot.
The game then was a chore and it was not very fun in the end so i quit 2 months after the release.
I said to myself " Never again will blizzard recieve my hard earned money!"
Well here we are almost 4 years later and oh boy did the game change ! A friend bought me the expansion since i did not believe him how much the game changed.
Looting is so much fun in this game that i cannot believe it ! I am curretnly level 50 paragon and trying to get the season 5 set. I would love to hang around with some of you and try to loot aswell.

I am playing a wizard and hopefully i can loot with some of you since GAF is always a nice community :)

Battle tag
Stephan#1767

Begaria

Hurrah, another Ancient set piece added to my Barbarian. That's now my shoulder/gloves/chest/belt/weapon as Ancients. That +stat from legendary gem recipe is so good and compelling to do once you start getting Ancient gear.

Xanathus

Hello everyone :)
I bought the game when it came out since i was eagerly awaiting its release.
I was so pumped to play it ! Like everyone else i had to endure the error 37 and well i played for almost 6 days straight without sleeping a lot.
The game then was a chore and it was not very fun in the end so i quit 2 months after the release.
I said to myself " Never again will blizzard recieve my hard earned money!"
Well here we are almost 4 years later and oh boy did the game change ! A friend bought me the expansion since i did not believe him how much the game changed.
Looting is so much fun in this game that i cannot believe it ! I am curretnly level 50 paragon and trying to get the season 5 set. I would love to hang around with some of you and try to loot aswell.

I am playing a wizard and hopefully i can loot with some of you since GAF is always a nice community :)

Battle tag
Stephan#1767

Are you on playing on the NA or EU servers? I'm getting an error inviting you to the NA clan but it might be a Blizzard server issue.

Top Bottom