• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Im so pissed.

Went farrming for the keys and made my first infernal machine: the Bone one

Went to fight the King and Maghda

It weas going easily on T6, killed the king, but when Maghda was at 25% health upped her shield and would not bring it down.

Killed all her minions several times and nothing. Went online saw it was a major bug happening

The only semi workaround was changing difficulties. Didnt work for me! :(

Had to quit the game and now I lost the machine. Will have to farm again.

But only when Blizzards fixes this crap!!!

SO FREAKING MAD!!! :(

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Tried finding error2k7 and marciosmg/Raijin_Cain on PSN just now and earlier today and nothing came up.

Error is on with Krayzie now so I'll add by proxy. Raijin, find Sillysil on PSN to add me, please.

IvorB

Hey guys, I bought this game a while back for PS3 and kind of played it on and off with a mate. I've since started playing it a bit more heavily and feeling that Diablo hook sinking in. I was thinking to upgrade to the PS4 version. How is it?

johnhandy

Just upgraded from PS3 to PS4 and it's night and day. Also love the save import from PS3 UEE so I didn't lose any of my main's pre-2.1 gear and gem stash. I admittedly feel silly buying UEE on both gens but it's too addicting.

Raptor

This Roland Shield bash is fun as heck, will be playing like this till I find the Unrelenting Phalanx Shield for my pony build!

Good games krazie and spattenflot, when I Came back you guys went offline fo I turn it off too.

Does anyone has a Angel Hair belt?

Bladenic

Got this game from Black Friday. Can't wait to start playing, I had two characters from the demo but I want to play as a Witch Doctor first so not sure which I'll try first. Hopefully I can play with some of you soon.

Raptor

Krazie do you have a vigilante belt with 8 cdr 470+ str and vit unrolled or rolled to 15% life?

Thats the price for your 100% Leorics

IvorB

Just upgraded from PS3 to PS4 and it's night and day. Also love the save import from PS3 UEE so I didn't lose any of my main's pre-2.1 gear and gem stash. I admittedly feel silly buying UEE on both gens but it's too addicting.

Does the PS4 version run well and is it bug free?

Krayzie

Krazie do you have a vigilante belt with 8 cdr 470+ str and vit unrolled or rolled to 15% life?

Thats the price for your 100% Leorics

Yea but mine has 454 str.
Hmm you wld think a furnace wld already be a fair enough trade but someone's trying to milk me dry I see.

j/k
or am i??

johnhandy

Does the PS4 version run well and is it bug free?

I only played for about 30 minutes, but the game looks and feels noticeably smoother. Everything also looks sharper with more detail; I think the thread and reviews pegged it as 1080p and 60fps most of the time. I did a quick rift at Torment 3 and subjectively there seemed to be more mobs, especially elites and champions. I didn't encounter any slowdowns or stutters when stuff was all over the place like on PS3 version. Short loading times are great, too. Regret not having purchased PS4 and the game at launch.

Never played Diablo before, but this game is pretty good! Switched to the highest available difficulty mid-story and died maybe once since then. Is it supposed to be that easy?

Raptor

Yea but mine has 454 str.
Hmm you wld think a furnace wld already be a fair enough trade but someone's trying to milk me dry I see.

j/k
or am i??

IS not for me lol

Is what the person that has the helmet wants I posted on the official Blizzard trading thread :), if I had it it would be yous for free my man!!

:)

Krayzie

Lol. Hopefully its at least a SRT based one then :)
Only 100% one i found had dex on it and no crit chance.

Speaking of the crown, i have 3 str based ones in my stash. two has 94% is anyone wants it.

Krayzie

Do either of those have some Crit damage or percentage on them? I'm hurting since the switch to stampede from shotgun.

Crit chance yes.
@Raptor: I'll pass on that crown m8. It'll actually give me something to look for and i'd rather not take anything from there in case its duped.

Raptor

Crit chance yes.
@Raptor: I'll pass on that crown m8. It'll actually give me something to look for and i'd rather not take anything from there in case its duped.

Alrigth man, will not continue further negotiations.

Thats what I said the other day too, I want stuff but not ALL since then I will not longer have anything to farm for and thats the fun part.

Still, anyone has a Calamity?

lols, what? I want a damn Calamity for my Hunter.

IvorB

I only played for about 30 minutes, but the game looks and feels noticeably smoother. Everything also looks sharper with more detail; I think the thread and reviews pegged it as 1080p and 60fps most of the time. I did a quick rift at Torment 3 and subjectively there seemed to be more mobs, especially elites and champions. I didn't encounter any slowdowns or stutters when stuff was all over the place like on PS3 version. Short loading times are great, too. Regret not having purchased PS4 and the game at launch.

Thanks for the intel. I gave Amazon the go ahead. I'm really digging this but the PS3 version looks like sh*t on my TV and runs quite badly. If there are indeed more enemies on screen that's even better. Though I don't like this idea of the game deciding who gets what in the local co-op. I hope that can be disabled. Also looking forward to this crusader to play alongside my mage since I can't believe the game originally launched without some kind of knight/paladin character.

So if we are on nightmare now and I get the expansion, what happens then? Do we have to do the expansion on hard where we will be pretty over powered or can we run it on nightmare at the end of our nightmare run?

bobawesome

Phew...finally got the platinum for this. A part of me wants to take a break but I'm sorta itching to start seriously playing my demon hunter.

JerryEveryday

Neo Member
Got an Xbone during BF and picked this game up. I play D3 on the PC but I prefer to play on the controller. My Sader (who I also play on the PC) is currently running T3. Would be nice to get some gifts to help me along the way.

Raptor

I Can see why krazie loves this stampede build, thanks to Hero I have my build complete now, melting T6 like its nothing, and we did 2 GR29 melting everything, so I think its GR35 viable with some tweaks here and there.

CDR is on 49.5 and I have to put some CDR on the shield to pass 50% and have champion up at all times.

I Can see why krazie loves this stampede build, thanks to Hero I have my build complete now, melting T6 like its nothing, and we did 2 GR29 melting everything, so I think its GR35 viable with some tweaks here and there.

CDR is on 49.5 and I have to put some CDR on the shield to pass 50% and have champion up at all times.

I dont know why but I have in total 50.8% CDR and my Akarat champion still ends 1, 1.5 secs before I can use it again.

Donos

ok, my lvl 32 Crusader on normal is unstoppable and rolling over bosses and enemies. Can't remember the last time i had to use a potion.
How much more exp do i get when i change from Normal to Hard ?

Raptor

ok, my lvl 32 Crusader on normal is unstoppable and rolling over bosses and enemies. Can't remember the last time i had to use a potion.

Change it to expert and put a Ruby on your helmet, you will be 70 in a couple of hours.

This is what I was thinking too. Infact I am almost at the exact same level. Its ridiculous how easily I am just rolling over EVERYTHING.

They really should say at the beginning that Normal = Easy. :/

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Change it to expert and put a Ruby on your helmet, you will be 70 in a couple of hours.

King Leoric crown with a socket+Imperial Flawless Ruby=awww yeahhhhh

Thanks to the Gaffer that gave me that ruby I got a Wizard to level 50 in one day.

I need to settle on a class and level it to 70. So far I have a DH at level 55, a Wizard at level 50, and a Monk a level 26. I'm enjoying the Monk a lot now, at first it was boring but once I started combining Exploding Palm with Cyclone Strike it all changed.

JerryEveryday

Neo Member
Amazing what 2 pieces of legendaries can do for you. Played a little bit earlier and got a Heart of Slaughter that rolled alright and a Phalanx shield that rolled like dog crap.

I'm clearing T4 with ease now.

As a follow up to my post a few days ago about my monk dying at level 69 on hardcore and being super angry about it since I want to get all the trophies for some reason, I finally got to level 70 with her twin sister (aka new character).

Not sure what to do now, guess it's time to work on the other 3 classes I don't have at 70 yet and do a ton of bounties

Raptor

King Leoric crown with a socket+Imperial Flawless Ruby=awww yeahhhhh

Thanks to the Gaffer that gave me that ruby I got a Wizard to level 50 in one day.

I need to settle on a class and level it to 70. So far I have a DH at level 55, a Wizard at level 50, and a Monk a level 26. I'm enjoying the Monk a lot now, at first it was boring but once I started combining Exploding Palm with Cyclone Strike it all changed.

Are you on PS4?

I have lots of Monk gear and weapons to give you if you are.

-Mikey-

Is there a .doc with player names?

Just picked this up last weekend and would love to add some folks on PS4.

Name: Clown-Prince

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Are you on PS4?

I have lots of Monk gear and weapons to give you if you are.

Yep PS4!

PSN id is error2k7!

Tried finding error2k7 and marciosmg/Raijin_Cain on PSN just now and earlier today and nothing came up.

Error is on with Krayzie now so I'll add by proxy. Raijin, find Sillysil on PSN to add me, please.
weird, what's your PSN id?

Sometimes I confuse accounts since I have an asian PSN one with a similar id. I'm pretty sure error2k7 is my NA PSN id, though.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Can you guys add me too ? I'm only paragon level 75 because I had to reset my account due to those damn cheaters and now I won't go public never again.
I'm from Brazil but I speak english. Just looking for cool parties to play with.
psn: nortonff
I'm a Wiz btw.

Raptor

Can you guys add me too ? I'm only paragon level 75 because I had to reset my account due to those damn cheaters and now I won't go public never again.
I'm from Brazil but I speak english. Just looking for cool parties to play with.
psn: nortonff
I'm a Wiz btw.
Will add you, we are a party of international members lol.

av2k

Looking around on the Wizard forums for any PTR updates but unable to find anything concrete, how are they doing in the new patch?

h3ro

Anyone have an extra STR based Stone of Jordan with some crit boosts and maybe a socket? This stampede build is fun and all but I'm taking forever on Elites and my Bane of the Powerful hasn't hit 25 yet. Have a bunch of stuff in my chest to trade back for it.

Rap/Sil/Krayzie/anyone else down for some GR late tonight after the VGAs?

Raptor

Anyone have an extra STR based Stone of Jordan with some crit boosts and maybe a socket? This stampede build is fun and all but I'm taking forever on Elites and my Bane of the Powerful hasn't hit 25 yet. Have a bunch of stuff in my chest to trade back for it.

Rap/Sil/Krayzie/anyone else down for some GR late tonight after the VGAs?

You can have my bane of the powerfull man.

Is level 30 or something.

Yes Im down for some rifting.

Top Bottom