• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

JerryEveryday

Neo Member
Took forever but finally got my Condemn shield couple of days ago and then 2 more a day later. My condemn build melts T6 and I can speed farm with the help of the boon,lightning and smite gems.

Currently, gearing up a DH.

stn

I beat the game on normal without dying once, I played without any special knowledge of my class. Is Hardcore mode on normal the same difficulty? Can I expect to not die on hardcore as well as long as I don't do something really stupid?

I beat the game on normal without dying once, I played without any special knowledge of my class. Is Hardcore mode on normal the same difficulty? Can I expect to not die on hardcore as well as long as I don't do something really stupid?

Yes, everything is the same except death means game over.

Soulez

Neo Member
I'm currently looking at trying to get the Sunwuko set on the PS4, but all I've gotten for drops is 3 of the Amulet. I'm willing to trade the excess for any of the other pieces. Preferably looking for the Helm and Hands, but would gladly take Shoulders.

PS4 ID: Ainge17

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm running out of hair to pull at this rate. As I've been at this for months now.

Of course I have other items I can trade, mostly of the Dex variety. Either way let me know what you are looking for.

I'm currently looking at trying to get the Sunwuko set on the PS4, but all I've gotten for drops is 3 of the Amulet. I'm willing to trade the excess for any of the other pieces. Preferably looking for the Helm and Hands, but would gladly take Shoulders.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm running out of hair to pull at this rate. As I've been at this for months now.

Of course I have other items I can trade, mostly of the Dex variety. Either way let me know what you are looking for.
I can send you some gloves.

Laconic

Banned

I just tried it out, with my dual-wield Monk.

It is VERY impressive.

I'm currently using a Sledgefist for the proc (which is absolutely LOVELY for bosses and reflect Elites), and alternating a Vengeful Wind with a Jawbreaker.

I'm not sure whether or not the Vengeful Wind is all that much better for tornado procs.

Also, this:

ammy_zps3a62afe9.jpg

just dropped.

I am somewhat torn... do I roll off the life on hit, or roll off the main stat, and use it as a utility item for any class? Of course I'm rolling which ever of the two into a socket. ;)

I just tried it out, with my dual-wield Monk.

It is VERY impressive.

I'm currently using a Sledgefist for the proc (which is absolutely LOVELY for bosses and reflect Elites), and alternating a Vengeful Wind with a Jawbreaker.

I'm not sure whether or not the Vengeful Wind is all that much better for tornado procs.

Also, this:

ammy_zps3a62afe9.jpg

just dropped.

I am somewhat torn... do I roll off the life on hit, or roll off the main stat, and use it as a utility item for any class? Of course I'm rolling which ever of the two into a socket. ;)

Roll off the Life on Hit. As a monk, regaining health per point of Spirit spent will usually be enough.

Edit- The Sunwuko ammy is what you should stick with. Roll off the attack speed for a socket. Preventing all cold damage is nice, but situational. You can just keep it and switch to it if you're facing an elite with that affix. I find casting Epiphany (Desert Shroud) is enough to counter most damaging affixes.

Laconic

Banned
Roll off the Life on Hit. As a monk, regaining health per point of Spirit spent will usually be enough.

Edit- The Sunwuko ammy is what you should stick with. Roll off the attack speed for a socket. Preventing all cold damage is nice, but situational. You can just keep it and switch to it if you're facing an elite with that affix. I find casting Epiphany (Desert Shroud) is enough to counter most damaging affixes.

I already rolled off something useless into 91% crit damage, lol.

I have the three other Sun pieces equipped, and Aug chest and wrists... I should probably equpi those 20% Lit Warechains I just noticed on a mule, and put the Sun ammy back on. :)

I already rolled off something useless into 91% crit damage, lol.

I have the three other Sun pieces equipped, and Aug chest and wrists... I should probably equpi those 20% Lit Warechains I just noticed on a mule, and put the Sun ammy back on. :)

Ah, I just noticed that. I had done the same, as well. Still trying to farm BiS items for my monk...

cakely

Has anyone who plays on PS4 gotten a Ramalandi gift drop? I know that they should be available since patch 2.1, but I play for a couple of hours nearly every day (on T6 doing Rifts, GRifts, farm goblins, and bounties), but I have yet to ever see one. I just want to know that they truly exist on the PS4!

Yep, I got one two days ago on PS4 as a drop from a Greater Rift boss. I'm still waiting for the perfect weapon to use it with.

Miche

Neo Member

Would you like the shoulders? I have some if you're still in need of those!

Laconic

Banned
Holy shit...

I got a 30% Ancient Wrath of the Bone King that is about 50 shy of 4K damage.

o_O

I think... I think I'm going to play around with a cold Barb, again.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
So I picked this up today. After importing my save from ps3 I noticed the challenge data resets. Kinda lame. Except some seems to still count? Is it bugged? I know for a fact I had all the notes/journals/lore books in each chapter done. Now maybe this is due to new mobs though I thought they were only in act 5. That damn hanging tree book I know i got as I recall spending hrs looking for it to spawn. Anyone else import their save and have issues? Or is this supposed to be this way?

Edit: O.0 Ok they seems to just keep randomly unlocking now...weird

Edit 2: Ok now after loading my ps3 save on ps3 i see my stash was at 172/210 items. Now when I started on ps4 it made me rebuy all the stash exdpansion and am therfore out like 85% of my items. Im a tad livid atm how do I fix this? Cuz this is a bit bullshit.

Audioboxer

Does anyone have a blade of prophecy with holy damage on it (where the holy isn't rerolled)?

Going nuts trying to get one lol. Mine currently has fire damage.

Laconic

Banned
Does anyone have a blade of prophecy with holy damage on it (where the holy isn't rerolled)?

Going nuts trying to get one lol. Mine currently has fire damage.

PS4?

I might... I'd have to check in a bit.

On another note, a Dex Furnace finally dropped for me last night... go, go, go Gift!

Only 3200 so I need a gift to retool the damage, lol.

Miche

Neo Member
Yep, I got one two days ago on PS4 as a drop from a Greater Rift boss. I'm still waiting for the perfect weapon to use it with.

Grats! Nothing again for me last night... going to try for a bit now to see if I get lucky and finally see a gift drop.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
How come the enchanter cant enchant all my slots after maxing her level? Is it only certain types of equipment? She won't enchant my belt/amulet/wrist or boot slot.

Also once I beat act V do I unlock adventure mode for every char or just the one?

HORRORSHØW

How come the enchanter cant enchant all my slots after maxing her level? Is it only certain types of equipment? She won't enchant my belt/amulet/wrist or boot slot.
she won't enchant at all, or does she enchant only one stat? if it's the latter it's working as intended. if it's the former, i have no idea. you can tell which stat has been enchanted because there's a light-blue circular arrow indicating it.

Also once I beat act V do I unlock adventure mode for every char or just the one?
you unlock it for every character.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I mean at all. I obv have a belt and stuff equipped. I thought maybe unique couldn't be but other slots have unique equipped and can be.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
So how many types of goblins are there now? I know about the treasure, blood stones and the one that sends you to the mlp level(why?) but I think there are others. Also some items have an extra stat catagory when I pick them up to the right of the regular three. I think these are ones that have gold text (and usually a reduce all skills cool down or something). Is that correct?

Doesn't the mystic only work with legendaries or better? I never tried enchanting a rare item. Also, do you have the required materials and gold?

And yes, once adventure mode is unlocked all characters can access it.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
yeah i dunno why it wont work for certain items. My amulet and boots and belt are all legendary. I switched to a rare amulet and it let me enchant so who knows. Fucking bs I killed malthiel but died a half sec after and now I have to do it again. Along with losing 90% of my vanilla stash and challenge data I'm a bit choked at all these little bugs. Still this should last me awhile hopefully if i can get some decent gear.

IbukiLordSA

Hey All, first post on Gaf :) Finally got accepted so been lurking in this forum for ages.

Would love to have more guys on my friends list, PSN ID is Ibuki-Lord I am in South Africa so time differences may very quite a bit.

Currently playing Demon Hunter and Monk.

Last night I moved over to a Sentry Build focusing on ICE Damage, picked up some pretty nifty Ancient equipment, cleared a GRift 33 with 5 minutes to spare so can probably do a Drift36 with the build at the moment.

Current Demon Hunter

mqbMhZ8.jpg

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Hey All, first post on Gaf :) Finally got accepted so been lurking in this forum for ages.

Would love to have more guys on my friends list, PSN ID is Ibuki-Lord I am in South Africa so time differences may very quite a bit.

I'm euro so we're on the same timezone.

You can add me, psn is bitmapfrogs

dog$

Hates quality gaming
So how many types of goblins are there now? I know about the treasure, blood stones and the one that sends you to the mlp level(why?) but I think there are others.
There are also gem goblins and material goblins.

As to why there are Whimsyshire goblins, it's probably because it's a relative pain in the ass to go to that area through the traditional means and they want to have a way for players to actually run the map more frequently than never.
Also some items have an extra stat catagory when I pick them up to the right of the regular three. I think these are ones that have gold text (and usually a reduce all skills cool down or something). Is that correct?
Yes, those types of affixes are ones which do not directly impact sheet offense or defense.
yeah i dunno why it wont work for certain items.
Vanilla items cannot be enchanted, if that's what you're trying to do.

Top Bottom