• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

Jme

Stats update:

1 IGN, 106, 2131
2 Gaming Age Forums, 78, 3012

So we started pulling away in terms of entries, but the contributing members is still our downfall. 50 people or so should get us a decent lead on them... come on people!

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
I'm still disturbed by the lack of people posting in this thread.

Why arent people, uh... at least like, making fun of the game or something?
There are 20-25 people that post in every single thread and none are here, what gives :lol

Pimpbaa

John Harker said:
I'm still disturbed by the lack of people posting in this thread.

Why arent people, uh... at least like, making fun of the game or something?
There are 20-25 people that post in every single thread and none are here, what gives :lol

Yeah, it rather sucks. Even if you don't want the game, it will be a new game worth some cash for trade ins or whatnot.

Because I <3 you guys (and would <3 a few copy of this game), I submitted:

revackbar.jpg

blahness

jeebus people all you have to do is submit one picture and if enough of you do it we all get a FREE game... who cares if you dont have an xbox or ps2 you can ebay that shit when you get it! or better yet its coming up on xmas time it could be a present for someone you know!

you dont have to create the image or have taken the pic yourself, just go to google image search and find some damn pics!

gkryhewy

Just to reiterate: Everyone PLEASE submit any old stupid alien image (from a google images search, for example) and YOU (and the rest of us) will get a FREE GAME. Even if you don't like it, you can sell it, give it away, or trade it in.

(bumped for positive reinforcement)

joshschw

it takes like literally less than 30 seconds to submit one image.

btw since i am now over 100 out from being in the top 5 you better do it. :)

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Ninja Scooter said:
the mods could get people to submit by allowing people to choose their own tags if they submit an image or something.

or, ya know, at least.... post in the thread

Dragmire

Someone put FREE GAME at the beginning of the thread title and sticky it or something. I'm sure most of the people that have read the thread have already participated.

adg1034

Wait- I just noticed something on the site:
THQ said:
...the top five individual contributors of any gaming community win a copy of Destroy All Humans! 2 for Xbox or PlayStation 2

If true- oops.

itschris

adg1034 said:
Wait- I just noticed something on the site:

If true- oops.

Nah, I can see how it would be easy to get confused, but note the difference:

First:

Every contributing member of the winning game community wins a copy of Destroy All Humans! 2 for Xbox or PlayStation 2!

Then a few lines later:

Or how about the top five individual contributors of any gaming community win a copy of Destroy All Humans! 2 for Xbox or PlayStation 2?

So even if we get second in the end, the top 5 gaffers will still get the game.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
They haven't updated the top sites lately, but awesome work guys. I too hope that they ship to Canada.

FightyF

Banned
The drummer on our band (Sonki's good friend) actually got some UFO footage recently, and it's being studied in the States right now. We should get him to post here too :p

X26

Banned
I submitted about 30 earlier, but what I did was after submitting I'd hit back so I wouldn't have to re-enter all my info...is that okay or does it 'erase' the last one you uploaded?

Kelsonk

X26 said:
I submitted about 30 earlier, but what I did was after submitting I'd hit back so I wouldn't have to re-enter all my info...is that okay or does it 'erase' the last one you uploaded?
It better be good. I did the same thing.

Pimpbaa

X26 said:

That's fine. I do that, and I got into the top 10 for GAF. Really lame how the number of contributors counts more. If they went with the number of pictures, they would have to give out less free games.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
IGN 120
GAF 98

We've made a fair leap there, but then so have IGN. We just need a bunch more people who haven't submitted anything yet to submit at least one picture to bolster our total number of contributing members.

Pimpbaa

I just submitted over another 130 pics. 1 pic is all you gotta submit to get us number #1 which everyone who contributed (even those who submitted just 1 pic) will get a FREE GAME FREE GAME FREE GAME FREE GAME!!!!

Top Bottom