• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

I really think a title change to the thread might work wonders, something like Hell we're close, GAF, push us over the edge :lol

Pimpbaa

Ash Sparrow said:
I really think a title change to the thread might work wonders, something like Hell we're close, GAF, push us over the edge :lol

Yeah, something like "win a free game by submitting one picture".

M3wThr33

Banned
It seems like we're always down by 30-odd people and this IFCA came out of nowhere. A NINTENDO WFC forum is at #3. Why!? DAH2 isn't going to the Wii or the Cube.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
did my part.

luffeN

ill try to help, but arent most of these contest for us residents and canada only?

edit: uploaded 8 pics

1 IGN 120 2410
2 Gaming Age Forums 98 3801
3 IFCA 16 477

why is ign first with less entries ?

luffeN

M3wThr33 said:
We're ranked on people, so you only need to upload a few.

ah, i see.. so as there are sometimes about more than 1000 people viewing the gaming discussion section, we should get more :D

sorryaboutdresden said:
You just gotta submit a pic or something to be eligible, not everyone here wins although that would be tight.

The title of this post is a little misleading i must say. You'd make a good salesman, seriously

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
this probably the only time I really want junior members to participate :p, but seriously, we're so close.

X26

Banned
I don't get it...so the winner is based solely on # of users? boourns, but I uploaded around 50 anyways

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
don't let it die, d00dz

Pimpbaa

Ash Sparrow said:
I think its based on users, not pics

Right, which makes it kinda baffling we are behind. Now if this was about some ps3 pics with the topic "omg graphics downgrade total!" we'd have a lot of people participating :lol

Pimpbaa said:
Right, which makes it kinda baffling we are behind. Now if this was about some ps3 pics with the topic "omg graphics downgrade total!" we'd have a lot of people participating :lol
:lol :lol was thinking the same thing

Firestorm

Ok, I have a question now. Do we get an e-mail confirming our entry? I have no clue if mine was accepted or not... The e-mail I used to sign up for this forum (which is what they ask me to enter) isn't active any more as far as I know. I don't work for the people that provided my e-mail which I signed up for GAF with.

Pimpbaa

I got no confirmation emails, but I still showed up in the top 10 for GAF. So your contribution counts.

Az987

all good things
Well, even though I've been banned since 10/4 I still kept it going for us guys! lol

But I was wondering, couldnt everyone whos already submitted just submit under a new, fake name for GAF and bring us up to where we need to be to win or do u think they track IP's or something to make sure this doesnt happen?

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Az987 said:
Well, even though I've been banned since 10/4 I still kept it going for us guys! lol

But I was wondering, couldnt everyone whos already submitted just submit under a new, fake name for GAF and bring us up to where we need to be to win or do u think they track IP's or something to make sure this doesnt happen?

That is very likely... the IP thing.

Pimpbaa

scola said:
oh shit. We caught up as of today.
IGN = 125
GAF = 123

gogogog

2 away from beating them! To reiterate, you can post just 1 freakin pic, and if we win, EVERYONE who contributed wins the game for free (even if it's just 1 pic).

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Pimpbaa said:
2 away from beating them! To reiterate, you can post just 1 freakin pic, and if we win, EVERYONE who contributed wins the game for free (even if it's just 1 pic).

Really? :/ Doesn't seem like it...

Or how about the top five individual contributors of any gaming community win a copy of Destroy All Humans! 2 for Xbox or PlayStation 2?

EDIT: Oh wait, they mean from EVERY community? And every contributor from the winning community gets a copy?

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Firestorm said:
The team in first place gets a game for every player. The team in all the other places get the game for the top 5 active members.

Yeah, I just noticed. But what if you live outside North America? Or is this a worldwide competition?

Pimpbaa

Kiriku said:
Yeah, I just noticed. But what if you live outside North America? Or is this a worldwide competition?

There is no mention of it being US only in the rules. So if they don't give non-US contributors free games, we'll sue for millions! :D

Top Bottom