• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

itschris

Beezy said:
You guys are tied. :D

I think I'll join in on this too. I can submit ANY pic right?

Any UFO or alien picture should do.

1 Gaming Age Forums 126 4828
2 IGN 126 2588

We're officially tied with users and in the lead overall, but don't stop now! we need more people so we can have a comfortable lead.

Well I had missed this thread because it was a sticky.
crypto.jpg

pandaemic.gif

X26

Banned
wow, tied o_O

I bet there's a lot of fine print and whichever site does win only a few will get a free game, but whatever, go GAF go!

wow, tied o_O

I bet there's a lot of fine print and whichever site does win only a few will get a free game, but whatever, go GAF go!

O_O
There's no way that they could spin "every contributing member" to "only a few". Everyone gets a copy for free.

EctoPrime

What I dont get is why the IGN list is so small as word of mouth would spread pretty damn fast about a free game and you would have thousands of them posting or is it insider only at that site.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
you boys are making me proud. to the people that read this and haven't posted one.........i don't understand you.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Jesus christ Ecrofirt, how could you have found a thousand pictures to post to this thing? And also, the question of why arises.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Archaix said:
Jesus christ Ecrofirt, how could you have found a thousand pictures to post to this thing? And also, the question of why arises.

even if he didnt want the game, you return it to walmart or something and get $50 cash.
(though im kinda excited about the game)

it takes 30 sec to do a picture. Whats that like, a half hour for $50 work?

Not a bad deal.
Besides, its a pride thing. GAF>IGN

lets go, kids.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
John Harker said:
even if he didnt want the game, you return it to walmart or something and get $50 cash.

it takes 30 sec to do a picture. Whats that like, a half hour for $50 work?

Not a bad deal.
Besides, its a pride thing. GAF>IGN

lets go, kids.

One picture is one thing. Hell, I've done some myself(Plus, the first game was actually fairly fun, free would be a great price for the sequel). One thousand is an entirely different matter.

Updated rankings!

1 Gaming Age Forums 144 5398
2 IGN 126 2626

3 IFCA 81 1311
4 GameSpot 11 37
5 XBOX365 10 21
6 AMN 7 51
7 1UP 5 116
8 Cheap Ass Gamer 4 34
9 GamesSpy 3 253
10 360 Evolved 2 3

:D

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Ecrofirt said:
It doesn't take long at all to upload pictures.

Browse>double click the file>Hit submit>Hit back>repeat.
whoa... you did it all manually? holy crap.

i thought for sure you must've done it with some kind of software that automates it.

Ecrofirt

Scrow said:
whoa... you did it all manually? holy crap.

i thought for sure you must've done it with some kind of software that automates it.

Nah. Why the hell would I do somethnig like that? That would run the risk of having me break some unmentioned official rule.

It takes me about 3 minutes to upload 50 pictures. That's what, an hour's worth of work total to upload?

spengo

Those bastards at IFCA are using fake names, and they have what appears to be a mod condoning it. They only have about 10 people participating in their thread yet they have 81 contributing members on the chart. :lol

They also found links to ALL the pics submitted by GAF and IGN and are probably stealing them. What a bunch of tools.

No worries, they will probably be disqualified when the email addresses don't check out.

Pimpbaa

Getting hard for me to come up with new search terms for google image search :lol Trying to keep in the top 5 just in case we don't win as top site.

M3wThr33

Banned
spengo said:
Those bastards at IFCA are using fake names, and they have what appears to be a mod condoning it. They only have about 10 people participating in their thread yet they have 81 contributing members on the chart. :lol

They also found links to ALL the pics submitted by GAF and IGN and are probably stealing them. What a bunch of tools.

No worries, they will probably be disqualified when the email addresses don't check out.
Not only that, it's a NINTENDO fansite for a NON-nintendo game

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
area 51 should bring up some good results :)

800px-Wfm_x51_extraterrestrial_highway.jpg

i haven't submitted that pic, so feel free to use it.

Top Bottom