• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Community Thread |OT| For all the Digidestined on GAF

So I was listening to some music today and remembered where I saw " one vision" (I have that all the best digimon music cd on my phone).... It's the digimon tamers matrix digivolution theme... Either that's a nod to tamers or I'm looking too much into it lol. The book is on tai's desk in the 5 minute teaser.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Walked into eBay looking for a Wargame Omegamon, walked out winning a D-Arts Omegamon for under $100 total. I think I did ok, but will have to wait for the other now (unless I cave in...)

I-hate-u

First 5mins of the first movie Reunion

Edit - better quality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNsOo6xa0qQ&feature=youtu.be

HOLY SHIT THEY KILLED OF S02...Yeeeeeessss, but no Ken T_T,

^spoilers based on this preview, now to wait a month ;_;

please-sir-i-want-some-more-o.gif

Really interesting what they are doing with the 02 leads. Did Alphamon beat them into retirement that the old crew had to assemble back?

Tritroid

It's good to see they're at least
acknowledging season 02, instead of simply pretending it didn't happen. Descriptions seem to list the 02 kids as "erased from current time" or "lost in a different dimension",
so they're definitely not going to play any kind of role, aside from cameo. Most likely the 01 cast
has to rescue 02 by the end of all 6 films.

Also, T.K. is being listed as
an "uncertain character"
...so not sure what that's about, unless they're going to pursue taking him
down a darker path, similar to what was hinted at in 02.

Stuart444

Also, T.K. is being listed as
an "uncertain character"
...so not sure what that's about, unless they're going to pursue taking him
down a darker path, similar to what was hinted at in 02.

I wouldn't mind that because it would mean all 6 OVAs won't just be about Taichi/Yamato and their Angst >.>

Oh wow. I'm guess it's Lopmon/Terriermon from Hurricane Touchdown? That or they are getting right into Tamers.

There was a Tamers logo shown for future DigiColle sets, but I'm unsure if those two are part of that. Since there is only Hawkmon, Armadimon, and their baby forms left, maybe they will be mixing some Tamers with 02?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Quick question on figures guys...

I'm a little lost with the D-Art/SH Figuarts and variants.

First is Wargreymon. Recently his D-Art got a reprint, rather than under the SH Figuart label. There is also the "original designer" version that was an online exclusive. Are these the only 2 version of him (not including the Our Wargame one)? I've seen comparison pics, but I'm not sure if it's just comparing the D-Art to the Designer version, or if both the original and reprint have variations.

Next is Metalgarurumon. I believe he only has a D-Art and SH Figuart? I feel like he also had a Designer version, but maybe it's just referencing the D-Art?

Yeah kinda confused on this so trying to clear it up :x Pretty sure all the other figures only had one version of them (and well, Omegamon and his D-Art/Wargame versions).

Quick question on figures guys...

I'm a little lost with the D-Art/SH Figuarts and variants.

First is Wargreymon. Recently his D-Art got a reprint, rather than under the SH Figuart label. There is also the "original designer" version that was an online exclusive. Are these the only 2 version of him (not including the Our Wargame one)? I've seen comparison pics, but I'm not sure if it's just comparing the D-Art to the Designer version, or if both the original and reprint have variations.

Next is Metalgarurumon. I believe he only has a D-Art and SH Figuart? I feel like he also had a Designer version, but maybe it's just referencing the D-Art?

Yeah kinda confused on this so trying to clear it up :x Pretty sure all the other figures only had one version of them (and well, Omegamon and his D-Art/Wargame versions).

3 wargreymon (original d-arts + its 2015 reprint, designer d-arts, war game sh-figurearts)
2 metalgarurumon (d-arts, designer sh-figurearts)
originally d-arts & sh-figurearts are separate, but in 2014 iinm bandai just combined both lines into sh-figurearts. that's why wargreymon designer ver. (2013) is under d-arts but not metalgarurumon (2015)
reprint tends to be labelled in original line, but sometimes the reprint might fix some problem with the 1st release

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
3 wargreymon (original d-arts + its 2015 reprint, designer d-arts, war game sh-figurearts)
2 metalgarurumon (d-arts, designer sh-figurearts)
originally d-arts & sh-figurearts are separate, but in 2014 iinm bandai just combined both lines into sh-figurearts. that's why wargreymon designer ver. (2013) is under d-arts but not metalgarurumon (2015)
reprint tends to be labelled in original line, but sometimes the reprint might fix some problem with the 1st release

Yeah I knew that the lines changed, but with them came some differences. I was surprised today when I realized that the new Wargreymon was a reprint and not even under the SH Figuart name. I assume the 2 figures are exactly the same? I've seen pics where they compare, but since there's also the Designer version, maybe that's what they were comparing it too.

I also thought there were 3 Metalgarurumons, but once again I guess that comparison pic was for the old and new.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I needs it!! Will prob be online exclusive, but Rightstuf, Crunchyroll will still havebit. Still sad they started carrying the Angemons and Ken RIGHT after I ordered them off eBay...

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Bump to note that Ami just added today the new GEM Series 3 starter pack, as well as the reissues of Hikari and Takeru. I ordered my Series 3 and await Series 4 :)

Stuart444

Damn.

Though I only tend to order games from Amiami and SAL (registered) 'usually' gets through without costs. (EMS, always import costs ;_; doesn't matter what I order from them).

Figures I always use EMS but I'm paranoid and want it here asap whenever I order them.

More Digimon World: Next Order screenshots put up on the site.

51Nv8QB.jpg

SlroIcE.jpg

1AMGQb6.jpg

In the second screenshot Wormmon is saying "There!" and it looks like he bumped into Lopmon. Wonder if there is something to that.

These and the previous batch of screenshots also show off the UI a bit. Interesting that the Digital World operates on a seven day week, lol. (Weather may come into play as well?)

Lopmon always looks adorable. I can't wait to raise one up.

These and the previous batch of screenshots also show off the UI a bit. Interesting that the Digital World operates on a seven day week, lol. (Weather may come into play as well?)

I wonder if this means we'll be getting different activities on different days of the week around town, or quests that can only be completed on certain days. That'd be interesting.

or quests that can only be completed on certain days. That'd be interesting.

Probably this, the first game had this with some digimon only appearing during certain days - it didn't have actualy days though, it was a just a 31(30?) day count and a year count which was what went up after 31 days.

Deadly

I just watched the 5 minute preview

Holy shit the 02 cast is really gone? I thought it was just some kind of vision. IIRC it was said the 02 ending was still cannon which means they'll have to come back somehow?

I just watched the 5 minute preview

Holy shit the 02 cast is really gone? I thought it was just some kind of vision. IIRC it was said the 02 ending was still cannon which means they'll have to come back somehow?
unless that's a movie spoiler, I believe only 02 was confirmed canon due to TK & Karis digivices being the D3.

Also, new poster in some Japanese magazine. Scans aren't allowed. Also brave hearts tri version pv is out, didn't hear much of a difference

Stuart444

unless that's a movie spoiler, I believe only 02 was confirmed canon due to TK & Karis digivices being the D3.

Also, new poster in some Japanese magazine. Scans aren't allowed. Also brave hearts tri version pv is out, didn't hear much of a difference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3956A2LJRPI

A link to the Brave Heart PV :) it's only a sample but still cool <3

<3 Brave Heart

also 12 days left til the official release online and in Cinemas of Tri OVA1

Top Bottom