• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Community Thread |OT| For all the Digidestined on GAF

Stuart444

Slightly on topic, why does the singer have a female name?
Also, was it always called show you my brave heart?

I think he just called it that for the PV title. Idk why but no, it's always been called "Brave Heart" AFAIK. Even the single is called it I think?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayumi

It's a feminine name so not sure why he was given it, maybe his parents just liked the name? (I did think Ayumi was female until I first saw him though due to the name >.>)

Here are the previews for magazines this month:

Newtype:
pEYvEuA.jpg

Animedia:
rL9GCxV.jpg

FIdrwOk.jpg

Otomedia:
0uW6HAO.jpg

Oh they tweeted them, didn't realise.

Do these images normally get uploaded in high res a couple of months after magazine release? I'm importing the cds so I don't think it would cost much more in shipping for the magazines.

02 hat was a step in the right direction after whatever the heck that green hat was supposed to be, but this... *shakes head*

Just stop wearing hats Takeru.

Also, I'm glad to see Yamato's development as an astronaut. :p

Stuart444

One week on Saturday til the official release of Tri 1: Reunion. It's so close ;_;

Feels like forever since we found out how Tai wakes up in the morning.

Just saw this tweet from yesterday:

I hope this is hinting towards a physical Vita release...

And more screenshots for Next Order. Introducing the greatness known as Dukemon Crimson Mode:
NdqpEBm.jpg

gh2ScGu.jpg

KQIUNLr.jpg

hrLVAyq.jpg

One week on Saturday til the official release of Tri 1: Reunion. It's so close ;_;

Feels like forever since we found out how Tai wakes up in the morning.

To think, we'll finally have something new to talk about. I can only discuss a more than a decade old anime so much, lol.

Stuart444

To think, we'll finally have something new to talk about. I can only discuss a more than a decade old anime so much, lol.

Well we're also discussing the games :p.

Speaking of, those pictures are pretty nice looking.

I wonder when we'll get a release date for the next OVA. Suppose it depends on how fast they plan on going through them. (ie do they want them all out by the end of December 2016 or do they plan to draw it out til 2017)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be sitting here buying more figures :x Pre-ordered the Wizarmon/Tailmon one off Rightstuf, but darn I guess their imports don't do free shipping, but a $15 surcharge >_> Still cheaper than eVay though, I'm sure (I learned my lesson and waited this time, since they carry GEM/Megahouse figures now.)

Just saw this tweet from yesterday:

I hope this is hinting towards a physical Vita release...

And more screenshots for Next Order. Introducing the greatness known as Dukemon Crimson Mode:
NdqpEBm.jpg

gh2ScGu.jpg

KQIUNLr.jpg

hrLVAyq.jpg

Who's that behind venomyotismon? UlforceVeedramon?

EDIT- Yep. Maybe they'll inclkude all the royal knights for once :D.

Well we're also discussing the games :p.

We've got to prove we are an off-topic thread someday, haha. :p

Who's that behind venomyotismon? UlforceVeedramon?

EDIT- Yep. Maybe they'll inclkude all the royal knights for once :D.

I'm thinking (hoping) all of the Cyber Sleuth Digimon will make it in. Though I won't be surprised if they don't include Fladramon.

I wonder how modes like Imperialdramon's DM<->FM will be handled (if they make it in). It would be cool if you could just switch between them whenever you want.

They were all in Cyber Sleuth, so I'm sure they'll be in this one, too.

Hopefully they include the full Hackmon line this time instead of just having him warp evolve.

Yes, please. Hackmon's line is awesome.

There was some talking about it but I think some of it may have been behind spoiler tags so that's why you may have missed it :) assuming you didn't look at them.

Oh,yeah I know nothing about Cyber Sleuth past what's been reported pre release... I like going in almost blind into games,digimon games especially.

So apparently there's going to be a Digimon Animate Cafe with Digimon themed food ;_; :
I like how Joe's one comes with glasses. Like its one of his most redeeming features Lol.

Hikari's should have been Angel Food Cake, boooo!

Patamon's Air Shot Latte is pretty inspired though, even if it probably doesn't look that good in real life.

Dayyyuuummm. Some of the best animation I've seen before O_O. TOEI did Digimon as a franchise well(edit - I know this isn't grammatically correct but I'm half asleep and I'll correct it in the morning zzz) . Was thinking *maybe *they'd cheap out on it but even with the bad quality you can see how detailed it is.
The new art style actually makes it better Imo, no way they could've pulled that off with the old style(s).

Nightbird

So, when can we expect subs for the first one to be released?

I plan on doing a Digimon Night with some friends, but we have no idea when to do this lol

Stuart444

So, when can we expect subs for the first one to be released?

I plan on doing a Digimon Night with some friends, but we have no idea when to do this lol

I'd estimate by the end of the month, sometime in December at the latest. (conservative estimate, assuming at least 80 minutes run time, a speed sub group would still take a few days to get it done with any sense of quality I'd say)

Don't know who 'plans' on subbing it but with both BD copies from the cinema + an iTunes release (that anyone will be able to access if they have a JP iTunes account), sub groups will be able to get a RAW quite easily and quickly.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'd estimate by the end of the month, sometime in December at the latest. (conservative estimate, assuming at least 80 minutes run time, a speed sub group would still take a few days to get it done with any sense of quality I'd say)

Don't know who 'plans' on subbing it but with both BD copies from the cinema + an iTunes release (that anyone will be able to access if they have a JP iTunes account), sub groups will be able to get a RAW quite easily and quickly.

Yeah it should come in a timely matter. ITunes makes it even more accessible.

I'll buy it myself.... when they release an official subbed blu ray copy. If it ever even happens...

Stuart444

Yeah it should come in a timely matter. ITunes makes it even more accessible.

I'll buy it myself.... when they release an official subbed blu ray copy. If it ever even happens...

I have the BD pre-ordered from Amazon JP :p

and I'll buy it in English whenever they bring it over. (which they will I assume, considering the english website got updated not that long ago >.>)

They did a giveaway on the ToZ stream as well, the figure ended up on the vip corner so maybe we'll get those in the EU :D.

Edit - also, anybody know how limited the first print bonuses are for the 3 tri cds, other than cdjapan who somehow sold out of first print versions, I can't see any website listing it. Would ordering from Amazon JP get me the posters or should I just let my brother pick the cds up when he's in japan around new years.

Edit - also, anybody know how limited the first print bonuses are for the 3 tri cds, other than cdjapan who somehow sold out of first print versions, I can't see any website listing it. Would ordering from Amazon JP get me the posters or should I just let my brother pick the cds up when he's in japan around new years.

usually, unless they are store specific, pre-ordering early enough should net you the first print stuff

any idea what the posters are? :eek:

Stuart444

You had to remind me about this >.>

Thanks to that... I did this ^

Cost me just about £22/23 in total.

Shipping may seem expensive but Amazon Japan has never let me down yet with their AmazonGlobal service.

usually, unless they are store specific, pre-ordering early enough should net you the first print stuff

any idea what the posters are? :eek:

http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/tri-cds-limited-posters.html

You had to remind me about this >.>

Thanks to that... I did this ^

Cost me just about £22/23 in total.

Shipping may seem expensive but Amazon Japan has never let me down yet with their AmazonGlobal service.

I couldn't see anything about the posters. Yesasia has the cds for a reasonable price as well, but they said they'd look into the first print bonus for me.

Stuart444

I couldn't see anything about the posters. Yesasia has the cds for a reasonable price as well, but they said they'd look into the first print bonus for me.

I don't care too much about the posters and Amazon hasn't let me down yet (neither has Yesasia but they usually take longer and is slightly more expensive.)

But yeah, it's a few weeks away from it's release so it may be a bit late for the posters. But you never know.

Top Bottom