• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Community Thread |OT| For all the Digidestined on GAF

LycanXIII

You could probably get something out of it, some people got one-day shipping when they complained. I wouldn't blame Amazon too much though, it seems like they didn't get the stock in time for release day shipping.

Yeah, someone posted saying that when they talked to them, they were told that their shipment wasn't even going to be there until Tuesday.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Ended up getting a $5 gift card from Amazon for complaining, so worth it I guess.

$5 is $5! I recently got one myself, but due to a book rental that fell apart, but because it was in pretty bad shape when I received it. I only wanted to let them know that it wasn't me that did it so I wouldn't get charged, and got a $5 courtesy coupon. I guess it's a new thing they are doing (and they can totally afford it!)

Stuart444

http://digimonworld-neo.bn-ent.net/ss/

New screenshots of Next Order:

a9b8c9e58847a7327dfde5a09ee1adf91454701924_full.jpg
4cb440971df2ad2f5f42c530ec952a1c1454701940_full.jpg

fd2b8744f00de80d11ee6328c60bc45a1454701945_full.jpg
e37b1868d8f00b6522f3226f86cac2b51454701954_full.jpg

Couldn't figure out how to get the screenshots from the website or how to direct link them so instead I've used the links from Crunchyroll instead.

SkullGreymon looks good :)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Well, there goes my money...

I'm surprised they are doing Tamers and skipping over 02 :x So glad they picked best 02 guy!!

That cover looks flawless omg. If only the animation budget was high enough for the development team to make the actual OVAs as good...

I keep watching Tsuritama on and off while internally comparing its animation to Tri's. I wish the character outlines in the latter were as thin and light as the former. The dark lines bring the quality down imo.

Stuart444

Beautiful art. But I wonder how much they'll focus on Mimi and Joe. Looks like the others will be figurants. lol

Probably quite heavily just like the previous OVA focused on Taichi/Yamato, the cover people.

Should also hopefully resolve Joe's struggle from the last OVA (his struggle between studying and being a chosen child).

Maybe we'll even see his girlfriend? XD.

Still, Mimi and Joe deserves as much time as possible after the last OVA, especially Joe.

Though as much as I am looking forward to seeing Vikemon for the first time (and I am), I am more looking forward to the 3rd one due to that teaser at the end of the last PV.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
When I first saw the cover, I thought Mimi was holding onto Jou's belt :p Had to look at it a bit longer :p (Too bad...)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Boo these teasers are such a tease. I want the rest now :(

Takeru, take off that ugly shower cap hat!! Just awful...

...Leomon is going to die for the upteenth time, isn't he? If they ever made a Digimon live-action movie for whatever reason, I vote for Sean Bean as Leomon >_>

Wazzy

Banned
Wazzy, where ya been??
Recently been playing Cyber Sleuth which is such an addicting game but mostly just been taking a break from GAF so posting has been a lot smaller. I was juggling work, FF XIV and a bunch of F2P's that really burnt me out but now I'm doing things at a better pace so I'm browsing and posting a bit more.

She must have felt the need to show that you can wear hats fashionably.

*looks at whatever Takeru's wearing*
Poor TK. Trying so hard to make hats work but always failing.

He needs to stick to backwards caps.

Recently been playing Cyber Sleuth which is such an addicting game but mostly just been taking a break from GAF so posting has been a lot smaller. I was juggling work, FF XIV and a bunch of F2P's that really burnt me out but now I'm doing things at a better pace so I'm browsing and posting a bit more.

Well good, cuz I missed ya. I should...probably also go on Facebook more. :p

Wazzy

Banned
Is that TK or Matt speaking to Meiko? Because if it's Matt I wonder if they're trying to set him up with the new character. I don't know if I would like them but it's better than Matt/Sora. Personally would have liked Mimi/Matt because that would be hilarious.
Well good, cuz I missed ya. I should...probably also go on Facebook more. :p
Ehhhh I'm barely on Facebook but I miss talking to you and all of FakeGAF :( also I miss FF community talk.

Are you playing Cyber Sleuth and if not are you planning to?

Ehhhh I'm barely on Facebook but I miss talking to you and all of FakeGAF :( also I miss FF community talk.

Are you playing Cyber Sleuth and if not are you planning to?

I'm planning to, but money is tight at the moment. I also made it my NYR to finally beat Digimon World 3 so I don't have the disc sitting there mocking me anymore.

Wazzy

Banned
Gugi:
Ughhhhhhhh don't leave your account logged in at work.
I'm planning to, but money is tight at the moment. I also made it my NYR to finally beat Digimon World 3 so I don't have the disc sitting there mocking me anymore.

Yeah if you pick up CS join the OT because the game is fantastic and the thread is pretty helpful with tips and questions.

Also I haven't played DW3(or rather I played like 10 minutes of it when I younger at my friends house) but I really want to however I don't own the disc and it's quite expensive. I really wish the set would get released on psn.

This is what happens when two gaffers work together and the other one leaves their account logged on. Then again, I'm the idiot for not checking it was her account lmao

Stuart444

I wonder if we'll get Hackmon's evolution, Jesmon in Tri? Playing Digimon Story: CS got me thinking.

Of course we know almost nothing about him or Alphamon in Tri yet so we'll see what happens lol.

Top Bottom