• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Community Thread |OT| For all the Digidestined on GAF

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Some interesting stuff there... they definitely wanted to hint at a few things to tease, but once again: September can't come soon enough!

did part 3 of tri come out yet?

also i heard about this new digimon game coming out on 3ds but...why? did digimon world next order & cyber sleuth flop that hard on the playstation platforms?

not that there's anything wrong with another nintendo digimon game, but why is it exclusive to 3ds? i thought by now it'd make more sense for all parties, to have the games release on playstation

also i heard about this new digimon game coming out on 3ds but...why? did digimon world next order & cyber sleuth flop that hard on the playstation platforms?

not that there's anything wrong with another nintendo digimon game, but why is it exclusive to 3ds? i thought by now it'd make more sense for all parties, to have the games release on playstation

The 3DS game is a tie-in to the new kids series they're making, so they're putting it on 3DS where that market is. It's not targeting the same audience as the Vita games.

Most likely if they do another nostalgia driven game for older audiences next year, it will be a Vita exclusive like Cyber Sleuth and Next Order were. It's just a matter of the different audiences.

sclndlkndaclaskndcasldncdskc @ the movie spoilers on tumblr.

kod_cover_august25_2016.jpg

This cover slays, and Gabumon looks adorbs.

Sealtest

Just got back from my theatre's showing, Any other Canadian go? Did they show you the Tri 3 footage? Because mine didn't.

About 20 or so people showed up.

Tusk

That free Appmon 3ds game is available early with the QR code here http://appmon-game.bn-ent.net/spec/ca-dl/

Need a Jap 3ds obviously

Globemon
is really really cool. One of my new favorites. The designs are all mostly pretty good in this new series. Looking forward to its anime, and full game.

Also looking forward to Tri, soon.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I like the one who is basically a crazed Twitter. Appmon conceptually is pretty fun even if it could've probably been a totally new franchise by Bandai.

I thought all the Appmon were gonna be chibified, but I just saw one leaked from the game that has the proportions of a regular ol' humanoid Digimon.

Tusk

Yeah, it definitely could have been.

I wouldn't have minded the chibi look, but I did get excited seeing the normal proportions.

Also, they changed the level system for Appmon a bit, it's standard Super Ultimate and God now.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Is there a site collecting the designs now? I just found a thread on /m/ with a picture of
Fakemon
but don't know anywhere else they're talking about this game.

I don't have a Japanese 3DS myself but I'd love to see impressions. Excited about the show since I have a feeling that's the only aspect of the franchise non-Japanese folks will get.

Tusk

I've only seen that thread and some random posts on reddit from googling appmon stuff. Hope it gets more discussion though.

Windam

Scaley member
Saw it in theatre on the 15th (there were like 20 people total lol), and one thing that's bothering me is the random
"It's really starting to pissing me off!"
from Matt seemed totally out of place. I'm surprised Saban doesn't hold the rights to this like they do all other Digimon series in NA.

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully they stop teasing a bunch of things like they have in the first 2 parts and actually start showing them.
Same. My biggest fear is that they tease things for the first 5 movies and then when it all comes together in the 6th, it's an unsatisfying mess.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'm surprised no one on here is talking about it! I'n guessing everyone is at work (like me) or it's late night in other time zones.

Deadly

Just finished watching it. I'll post my impressions later since most of you haven't seen it yet. I'll just say there was some pretty sad moments :(

I'll post more impressions later but this was my favorite part so far. The soundtrack is incredible. The ending threw even more questions out there though.

Top Bottom