• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

I can't tell if it's a good or bad thing that I couldn't find a single copy of Cyber Sleuth when I walked into a GAME retail store here in UK.

Cause it means either no one is buying, or everyone is buying lol

MongKey

I can't tell if it's a good or bad thing that I couldn't find a single copy of Cyber Sleuth when I walked into a GAME retail store here in UK.

I see that as the shop has sold through their stock (if they took any). If most retailer has sold through their stocks then there's no way Bandai Namco can say that the localization has failed. Instead, they would be happy with how the game is doing considering its niche status and looks forward to localize future games.

I like positive outlook.

Finally got my Beelzemon BM. Now I find the issue of my team being full of Viruses with Beelzemon BM, Machinedramon and Blackwargreymon.

I do feel as if I might have gone a bit too far though in terms of game challenge. Just hit Chapter 11 and I have all this all 70+ >.>

Stuart444

CbLuSDCWwAARXO_.jpg:orig
CbLuRloWIAEdVH3.jpg:orig

ChaosGallantmon looks rather cool :D

Well I was going to buy it from Amazon today because I remember seeing it for £34, but it' £50 now. I'm gonna assume limited stock atm.

Ultimadrago

Should I wait until I got a Level 5 Farm before trying to get Tactician's USBs?

It helps, but I started getting them at as early as Rank 2 (with 2 Dev-Know-How in the farm). As long as you have enough Builders to make the development time 20 min. I would keep doing it as you continue through the story getting more FarmExpansions.

Stuart444

They don't make it easy to get Lucemon's evolution.

I need about 80 in atk (I had to make him a fighter just to up his attack enough at max level as well) and 20 in speed to get him to around about the stats needed to digivolve.

And that's after getting rid of all that bonus INT he needed originally lol.

huh1678

Banned
Should I wait until I got a Level 5 Farm before trying to get Tactician's USBs?

You don't have to, just have all builders and as many Developer Know-How to increase the quality of goods. Save sub 1min and pray to rng gods, reset if you don't get it and repeat.

Stuart444

Shit, my Weregarurumon needs more defense to be able to become Metalgarurumon. How do I do that?

is it at level 99? if so try using a defender patch if they are selling them at eden entrance. If that doesn't work, put him in a digifarm as a leader (with his personality as defender)

Training function.

The bonus stats gained from training do count towards digivolution stats.

If he's not level 99 yet, de-digivolve, up his ABI and digivolve again :)

MongKey

Shit, my Weregarurumon needs more defense to be able to become Metalgarurumon. How do I do that?
You can train him in the farm to raise his DEF by setting a leader with Defender personality. You can also use a Defender chip on him to change his personality to defender to increase the rate of gaining bonus DEF stat. You can buy the Defender chip from the shop at EDEN entrance (if it's already unlocked).

RexNovis

Banned
OMFG the last match of the legendary cup is fucking impossible. I've wiped 9 times. I can't even kill one of the fucking Angels ffs. How the hell is the so hard all the sudden gahhhhhhhhhhhhh

IbukiLordSA

Can someone more knowledgeable give me an idea on who to change here, a bit hard without knowing the moves and such but would there be some better Digimons to go after instead of some on the list?

I am definitely looking at changing out MirageGaogamon as he is doing such a small amount of damage, even to enemies that are weak to him. I put Lotusmon as another Data type and so far she outperforms him by far.

BuGg44l.jpg

Rizzi

My team is currently Silphymon, ShineGreymon, MetalGarurumon and Gaioumon.
I was using Flamedramon, but.. he kind of sucked.

TR_

OMFG the last match of the lemegendary cup is fucking impossible. I've wiped 9 times. I can't even kill one of the fucking Angels ffs. How the hell is the so hard all the sudden gahhhhhhhhhhhhh

If you think that's hard then you're going to get destroyed in the master cup.

RexNovis

Banned
I mean I've got a full team of lvl 99s (Lilithmon, Ravenmon, Plesiomon, Grankiwagamon, Mastemon, Sakuyamon, Belphemon RM and Lucemon SM) and I'm getting absolutely wrecked. None of the other fights in the cup are even difficult just this last one where they seem to be 2x my speed and buff the ever living shit out of each other. Then when I manage to finally do some damage they just heal it back immediately. And of course they are all immune to Dot so I can't silence them either.

Like WTF are you even supposed to do? I've never been so infuriated at fucking healers. Ugggh. This is pissing me off more than any of playthroughs of DeS, DaS or BB. It's just absurdly unfair.

TR_

Yah master cup was not easy on normal mode

Rex is playing on hard mode so I can only pray for him.

I ended up just going full speed stats and accessories so I can get a few turns in before I get one shotted. Half the matches, I just prayed that my Lilthmon and Beelzemon BM can one shot the enemies lol.

TR_

I mean I've got a full team of lvl 99s (Lilithmon, Ravenmon, Plesiomon, Grankiwagamon, Mastemon, Sakuyamon and Lucemon SM) and I'm getting absolutely wrecked. None of the other fights in the cup are even difficult just this last one where they seem to be 2x my speed and buff the ever living shit out of each other. Then when I manage to finally do some damage they just heal it back immediately. And of course they are all immune to Dot so I can't silence them either.

Like WTF are you even supposed to do? I've never been so infuriated at fucking healers. Ugggh. This is pissing me off more than any of playthroughs of DeS, DaS or BB. It's just absurdly unfair.

Is the enemy getting way too many turns? If so then you have to trains your speed stat. If you think your digimon can oneshot things then you should start with UlforceVeedramon and 2 digimons with strongest penetrating attacks to end things quickly.

maouvin

Just finished the story, after 52h. Now to beat the last challenge mission and do the cups (completely forgot about then). And make a ton of digimons I want, even if I end up not using them lol.

My team at the end:

I don't really like how attached I got to def/int-piercing attacks though.

RexNovis

Banned
Is the enemy getting way too many turns? If so then you have to trains your speed stat. If you think your digimon can oneshot things then you should start with UlforceVeedramon and 2 digimons with strongest penetrating attacks to end things quickly.

See that's the thing my strongest Digimon (Lilithmon, Lucemon and GranKuwagamon) are all Virus types and they immediately remove the "bug" status. Is there some uber powerful Data type Digimon I could use? I've looked at the ones I've unlocked so far and none of them seem particularly powerful. Especially since these guys are immune to every status effect except bug.

pixxxelz

So does this game gets harder in the later chapters or should I just switch it to hard? (I always play my games on normal the first time)
I'm still in chapter 7 but so far its been ridiculously easy, the only enemy that was a bit of a challenge was flamedramon in the gold cup..

Top Bottom