• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

MongKey

Yup, can confirm. The game is live on Vita PSN. Just bought it, currently making space to download it.

Edit: Mines the NA store.

Ranmo

Amazon says Cyber Sleuth should arrive today. Now I prepare for the slowest day of work in a long time.

Buying is easy: store.playstation.com
Now, for downloading... remote download via the webstore might work, I guess. I always have to reboot the Vita for the download to start though.

Nope, remote download doesn't work for me. I hope they'll patch this soon, it's annoying as hell.

JoseLopez

Can't download on vita due to lack of space and can't don't want the ps4 version. I understand bandai wants to not spend much but come on they know how expensive vita memory cards are. I'll try to see what games I can delete but next world better not be a digital only.

MongKey

Nope, remote download doesn't work for me. I hope they'll patch this soon, it's annoying as hell.
I can access the store directly on my vita. Though I don't know why others can't.

For what it worth, I set my vita DNS to Google's DNS which is ( 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 ). I'm currently in Malaysia but accessed the NA store.

Don't know if it will help but I thought I'll share.

Hmm I was wondering how Cross Save would work with the pre order digimon. I'm buying this on PS4 (for physical) but I am planning to get this on Vita down the line. Just wondering how the game will handle the dlc if its on one but not the other.

Can't download on vita due to lack of space and can't don't want the ps4 version. I understand bandai wants to not spend much but come on they know how expensive vita memory cards are. I'll try to see what games I can delete but next world better not be a digital only.

Back up one of your games to your pc to make room.

If you can use a ps3 to transfer. If not you might have to keep rebuilding your database to get it working. I had to do it 3 times. Just make sure you DO NOT format your memory card.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I just bought the PS Vita version but I have a question! Does this the digital "Launch Bundle" include the Pre Oder Bonus for the PS4 version?

I got a friend who would rather have a digital copy on PS4 (had the game pre ordered on GameStop) but he doesn't want to miss out on the Pre Oder Bonuses.

wiibomb

I just bought the PS Vita version but I have a question! Does this the digital "Launch Bundle" include the Pre Oder Bonus for the PS4 version?

I got a friend who would rather have a digital copy on PS4 (had the game pre ordered on GameStop) but he doesn't want to miss out on the Pre Oder Bonuses.

I don't think so, but in any case the game has cross save and your vita save should already have the preorder stuff

Seems like they like to test their Vita releases this way, that new vita Gundam game is going to be digital only too. If Digimon finds as much success as SAO though, I'm guessing that they'll release Next Order Vita physical too (if it's localized).

MongKey

Yes. They offer the preorder bonuses for free the whole month for both vita and PS4 digital purchases.

Top Bottom