• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Saw the store updated and tried my DLC code and it didn't work either. Not worried though, same thing happened with Disgaea 5 for a day or two and they sorted it out.

Sealtest

Anyone downloading the PS4 version able to confirm we also get themes? Product page says we do but I'm thinking they just copied the Vita info.

The store won't let me checkout for some reason. I get all the way to confirm purchase and then it just freaks out and keeps opening and closing some sort of window. I thought it might just be my computer, but then it did the exact same thing on my phone as well.

L95

Saw the store updated and tried my DLC code and it didn't work either. Not worried though, same thing happened with Disgaea 5 for a day or two and they sorted it out.

Thanks for posting this, I'll just put the receipt somewhere I won't lose it and try tomorrow

mrjohill

The store won't let me checkout for some reason. I get all the way to confirm purchase and then it just freaks out and keeps opening and closing some sort of window. I thought it might just be my computer, but then it did the exact same thing on my phone as well.

its just a digimon trying to communicate with you dude! you're a digidestined.

Jealous of you Americans, I have to wait until the 5th :(

Anyone know what the price will be for Vita in UK? I'm assuming it will be £25-£30 but won't be surprised if they try make it £35+

Huh, wasn't expecting this to be at full retail price at all. Oh well, still gonna get it. Just gonna go physical rather than digital to get it a bit cheaper. Unfortunately that means waiting until Friday though...

Syntsui

Wow it's much cheaper than I expected on brazilian store. I might buy it if the impressions of the port are good.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
why so much -.-, can buy gravity rush remastered for 20$
In what reality do you live in where a brand new PS Vita or PS4 retail game cost $20 day 1?
Even if you managed to find a deal Gravity Rush on PS4 has the MSRP of $30.

L.O.R.D

downloading now the Vita version

CaOghnOWQAAR1SL.jpg

the store is fast this time , weird. did they fix the problem ?

the PS4 is being sold in my store for $50 , i was surprised it's $60 on PSN.

Man, I hope Kyle Bosman talks about Digimon on his show tomorrow.

He's the only guy from Gametrailers I know that had explicitly expressed excitement for this game. Having him do an episode about it would boost awareness.

He's the only guy from Gametrailers I know that had explicitly expressed excitement for this game. Having him do an episode about it would boost awareness.

Kyle and his hype for this game over the past month or so has been a big factor in me getting it. I do hope this week's or next's Final Bosman is all about it to get more people on board.

wiibomb

I really hope he does, at least in GT Time, although the others don't care about it.

Holy crap. O_O

be careful not to be sucked into the screen, we need your purchase first.

Tiops

Wow it's much cheaper than I expected on brazilian store. I might buy it if the impressions of the port are good.

Yep, was expecting R$250, R$183 was a nice surprise (even if expensive as hell, but can't complain with our current shitty currency).

Cancelled my physical order (that was more expensive and would take some days to arrive) and bought it on PSN.

timnich

Check your download list, it might have gone through. I had the same issue but it turns out my first attempt went through and the game was sitting in my DL list.

Kaizu

Is there a way to check scan percentages in a dungeon? (aside from the start of a battle lol)

Digibank where you give birth to digimon from eggs shows every digimon you have scanned. 200% scanned let digimon have 5 potential on the get go. Potential can be gain by evolving and devolving multiple of times. The higher levels you devolve from, the more potential you will gain, I think. When you reached that stage where you need to grind potential, that 5 starting potential is kinda useless. Some evolution require a certain amount of potential.

Potential is also used to gain extra stats from digifarm training. The equation is something like 50+ potential/2 for the maximum stats gain allowed. Some digimon can only be evolved through stats gain training because their base stats would never reach the requirement. You can hasten the process by buying farm equipment and you can manipulate stats gain by buying pills to reduce stats that was gained through digifarm training. It sounds counter productive to reduce stats gain but you are only allow 100 extra stats gain and different evolution might require different stats.

demonkaze

Gonna get the digital US version now instead of waiting for Friday. Where's the best place to get US PSN cards from (I'm in the uk).

Kaizu

Um... how do I go to the digibank in a dungeon? Without leaving the dungeon, I mean.

Every dungeon have access points, mostly before boss battles, at the start of the dungeon or midway through the dungeon. It will be obvious later on when you reach that stage. It's only introduced after the prologue, if I remember correctly.

Top Bottom