• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Wereroku

It's the NA version.

Thanks. I figured they would work when the store updated but it seems I was wrong.

It should but I think the problem is that it is a separate DLC submission. So we have to wait for that one to be put up instead of the bundle that is up right now. Could mean they are planning to sale it later on as well.

Justified

Also Do not digivolve Tai Shirt Agumon if you want to keep him. If you digivole him, then de-evolve, he will be regular Agumon

Thanks for posting this, I'll just put the receipt somewhere I won't lose it and try tomorrow

Np, I'll be trying again later today when I can play more. I need that black Gabumon. Looks great so far, didn't know it was going to run at 60fps.

L95

Every dungeon have access points, mostly before boss battles, at the start of the dungeon or midway through the dungeon. It will be obvious later on when you reach that stage. It's only introduced after the prologue, if I remember correctly.

Ah, ok. Thanks, kinda wish I could check in the field guide or something though. O well.

jonboi24

Neo Member
Question guys, is the DLC cross-platform meaning if I get the the bonus dlc on the vita version will I have access to it when I transfer my save to the Ps4 versions? I assume because most of this are probably in the game and th3 dlc gives just gives you early access that they should be available when you transfer saves to the Ps4.

sensui-tomo

Question guys, is the DLC cross-platform meaning if I get the the bonus dlc on the vita version will I have access to it when I transfer my save to the Ps4 versions? I assume because most of this are probably in the game and th3 dlc gives just gives you early access that they should be available when you transfer saves to the Ps4.

It shouldnt matter as if you cross save the data its not like the digimon will dissapear.

JoseLopez

Back up one of your games to your pc to make room.
Will look into this
Seems like they like to test their Vita releases this way, that new vita Gundam game is going to be digital only too. If Digimon finds as much success as SAO though, I'm guessing that they'll release Next Order Vita physical too (if it's localized).
It's just odd that atlus consistently releases physical versions while bandai can't.

Wereroku

Wait..what?

But, can I download the dlc again?

What if i start new save,can i activate the dlc again?

You get one per playthrough. So new game plus probably gives you another one and starting a new game gives you another one. Basically they have max level and a special skill to make up for their inability to be enhanced.

Any idea on when physical Vita copies are being sent out? PlayAsia still has a placeholder date for it's release and I would honestly hope that it won't take till the beginning of next month for shipments like it showed when selecting shipping rates.

zakujanai

Why did this have to come out a week after Trails of Cold Steel? Bought it anyway and I'll hopefully be able to get around to playing it eventually.

For anybody else who preordered physical disc and got the DLC code, I just plugged mine in and it worked.

Now I'm waiting for my delivery. Been a while since a Digimon game came here that I was super-excited for...

Close to being accurate. Even has the same SMT artist. As it was said earlier in the thread, this is basically your standard Atlus JRPG

More like SMT or Persona? Is there social aspects to it? I'm not huge on Digimon but the idea of an Atlus JRPG with Digimon setting is interesting.

L.O.R.D

the Vita themes are nice , but WTF , why they didn't change the PS store icon ?
also it's the same BGM for both theme.

xKL616q.jpg

sxO5A2B.jpg

dHRx1aR.jpg

E8H796X.jpg

Bladenic

Got Palmon and my first random battle was against two of those pink mons who were hitting for 1.5 damage. Barely won and used healing items. I'll leave it on normal for a while

Ponn

Banned
Ugh, the theme doesn't have enough to cover all screens. If I use it I have to fill in with some of my random backgrounds. Thats silly of them to not include enough backgrounds for a vita with full screens.

Ugh, the theme doesn't have enough to cover all screens. If I use it I have to fill in with some of my random backgrounds. Thats silly of them to not include enough backgrounds for a vita with full screens.

Can you say how many screens it does cover? I only use 4.

Windam

Scaley member
So much for release day delivery with Prime's two day shipping... Curse you Amazon.ca! Really wanted to stay up playing tonight. :c

Also Char--Agumon starter for life!

Top Bottom