• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Lexxism

How do I digiovlve lucemon? My Attack and SPD are nowhere near where they need to be. Brainy personality & +40 int from training atm. I'm guessing you switch to fighter?
Yeah, switched the personality to fighter and then give +80 on atk and +20 on spd. Oh, you need to bring down your bonus pts on int to 0

Stuart444

Pretty much. You should have a few points leeway so it doesn't need to be exact but also it can't be too many points over (on the (+) side)

Oh yeah the int is already down . He's level 25 whilst being on the brainy personality, does that affect it or does it change when I apply the patch? Should i evolve to angemon and back down again?

How do I digiovlve lucemon? My Attack and SPD are nowhere near where they need to be. Brainy personality & +40 int from training atm. I'm guessing you switch to fighter?
Mine is is the same boat. Currently has +67 INT, +19 ATK, and +14 SPD.
Yeah, switched the personality to fighter and then give +80 on atk and +20 on spd. Oh, you need to bring down your bonus pts on int to 0

Pretty much. You should have a few points leeway so it doesn't need to be exact but also it can't be too many points over (on the (+) side)
Thanks, I'll try this too.

Changes when you apply the patch.

Mine is is the same boat. Currently has +67 INT, +19 ATK, and +14 SPD.

Thanks, I'll try this too.

Thanks for the help & quick replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Just completed all the Royal Knight fights.

I can finally make the Royal Knights I've wanted since I've started playing. xD

went back today finished the last Royal Knight quest and Master Cup.

for all the people shitting on Metalgarurumon for not hitting hard, he was my foundation for staying alive against the last few groups of Vaccine types. Just having one digimon who could team speed boost and was capable of weathering the storm so I could heal/revive was the deciding factor.

Wargreymon and Beelzemon BM with Acceleration Boost did most of my damage.

Well, aside from the endgame Digimon and Lucemon's Mega form I've gotten every Digimon I possibly could. Man, I've never wanted DLC more badly than for this game. I just love Digivolving and discovering cool new Digimon. There are already a bunch of Digimon in Next Order that I would love to see in this game.

I'm not done yet, but man this game really needs a sequel with for more Digimon stuffed into it. It really has the potential to be a full console quality game with a bigger budget.

Wazzy

Banned
Is Plat Cup still the best for experience or will end dungeons be a better choice now that I'm at Chapter 19?

I don't mind Plat Cup but it's annoying trying to get my characters killed on the final batte since it takes a while.

johnsmith

remember me
Is Plat Cup still the best for experience or will end dungeons be a better choice now that I'm at Chapter 19?

I don't mind Plat Cup but it's annoying trying to get my characters killed on the final batte since it takes a while.

The xp in the ch 19 dungeon is really good, around 4K before multipliers. I would head there. It's a big tower with elevators, can't remember the name.

pixxxelz

The NPC's in akihabara always crack me up 😂
Wish there were more of them.
HHbOidr.jpg

I'm 34 hours in, still on Chapter 8, with a few Mega's behind my belt, 3 Plat Numemons and 6 Digimon that are level 70-88. I feel as though it'd be a good idea to blitz a chunk of the story right about now? Playing on hard mode.

Stuart444

The NPC's in akihabara always crack me up ��
Wish there were more of them.

I tweeted a pic of this...

It became my most RT'd tweet ever thanks to Bamco EU and ES twitter accounts RTing it with over 900 RTs and a similar amount of likes.

It's good advertising for the game I guess XD.

Uthred

Dont suppose there's any way to pull the images from PS4 themes? I'd quite like the ones from the theme for my PC desktop

stryke

In what way does the DLC not work for people? I recall others discussing it earlier but I was able to download them last night (but I haven't reached the point to where I can pick up the black Aguman/Gabumon).

Stuart444

In what way does the DLC not work for people? I recall others discussing it earlier but I was able to download them last night (but I haven't reached the point to where I can pick up the black Aguman/Gabumon).

UK people who redeemed their day 1 codes couldn't get a piece of DLC on the PS4 (head start which is basically the digi-monstrous DLC on the PSV version) and Sony only fixed it yesterday.

Dawg

I've been thinking about Next Order... even if they'll localize it, it's Vita only.

I wonder what the chances of a PS4 localisation are. I wouldn't be surprised if Cyber Sleuth sold most of its copies on PS4 in the west. Japan is more of a handheld country.

Sandfox

I've been thinking about Next Order... even if they'll localize it, it's Vita only.

I wonder what the chances of a PS4 localisation are. I wouldn't be surprised if Cyber Sleuth sold most of its copies on PS4 in the west. Japan is more of a handheld country.

Cyber Sleuth was Vita only in Japan.

They had low expectations for Cyber Sleuth and they still ported it during localization so I'd bet with the success of this game if they were going to bring over Next Order they would try to make a PS4 port work.

Stuart444

Bamco mostly won't bring Vita titles over to the west (mostly, Vita-only is the exception now).

They will port it. Just like they did with SAOHF and LS (the latter of which was PS3/PSV in Japan but got a PS4 port for the west) and just like they did with Cyber Sleuth.

True Fire

Chapter 18 OH MY GOD this game is brilliant

I was wondering why
Alphamon
was missing. It was such a jarring omission from a game about the
Royal Knights

yami4ct

If they do bring Next Order over, I hope the boring World gameplay won't put people off so much that I can't get the next Story game over here.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I hope Friendships are easy to get by in the end game because I'm not raising CAM one fight at a time...

True Fire

I didn't see it coming... it was amazing! haha.

This game went full Shin Megami Tensei with the
multiple "powerful monsters parading as humans" plot twists
. And Next Order even has a mysterious blonde girl named Luce, which is literally something SMT has done before.

Stuart444

I hope Friendships are easy to get by in the end game because I'm not raising CAM one fight at a time...

If you have a lot of money, there is meat you can buy at the DigiLab store, not to mention the standard Digimeat that raises CAM.

By the end, I had so much money that it didn't matter if only half or less of the meat I bought was eaten (the 5000 yen meat that only works sometimes...), I had enough money to buy more and more haha :D

yami4ct

You get a lot of money that you can just throw at Exciting Meat. It fails fairly often, but when it succeeds you get +20 at a time.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Having watched the first movie as a kid, my mind went completely giddy when I saw that the translated name for Omnimon's attacks were left intact. And the animation for the special skills being almost frame for frame is amazing.

I LOVE THIS GAME.

Checked my JP copy. Not sure about the second sentence honestly but the first sentence is basically going "Somebody save/help me" I think.

Not sure what the second sentence is saying though.

but basically, the localized version is more entertaining lol.

Seems like otaku talk,something about heroes and yatsutemoiidegozaru (will you help me - in old japanese dialect?), My japanese isn't very good.
Localisation is definelly better.

EDIT- Groundlocomon - REALLY? Some of these localised names are just bad.

Chapter 18 OH MY GOD this game is brilliant

I was wondering why
Alphamon
was missing. It was such a jarring omission from a game about the
Royal Knights
I had a feeling Kyoko was a Digimon, then when I noticed Alphamon was missing from the rest of the royal knights and how Kyoko suddenly was able to track them I pretty much connected the dots lol. Scene was really hype!

Top Bottom