• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Croc

Banned
What areas in the Tokyo buliding can I find HerculesKabuterimon to fight him?

edit: god I always end up figuring out my own questions immediately after posting lol

BY2K

Membero Americo
I think I just realized something.

Chapter 15 Spoiler.

Kyoko disappears for a while, then comes back with a lot of info on the Royal Knights, teasing that the way she knows that much is a secret and part of her theme I swear I hear parts of the Royal Knight's in it.

She's one, isn't she?

Other Chapter 15 Spoiler:

The Mastermon scene had me sweating for a sec...

Randy42

Up to Chapter 11 or so in this. Got my full team of Megas except the ones blocked by progress... anyone willing to tell me (maybe in spoilers in case other people dont want to know) what chapter Great Case 7 becomes available or whatever it's called? Got 2 planned megas blocked by that

Wazzy

Banned
I'm building a better online team right now and I need to know some stat recommendations.

Should I put 50 bonus into speed and 50 attack for UforceVee? Also how should I stat build Lilithmon and Blackwargreymon?

Up to Chapter 11 or so in this. Got my full team of Megas except the ones blocked by progress... anyone willing to tell me (maybe in spoilers in case other people dont want to know) what chapter Great Case 7 becomes available or whatever it's called? Got 2 planned megas blocked by that
Almost at the end of the game, after the boss of chapter 19. You also have to do Great Case 1-6 first for 7 to appear.

Randy42

If I've never played a Digimon game, but loved Monster Rancher 1 and 2, do you think I might like this?

Don't know how it compares to rancher, but It's like a more casual SMT game if you ever tried those. I've tried digimon games in the past and wasn't able to really get into them but this one is great and I've already dumped a ton of time in it.

So quick question. Haven't played digimon since digimon world; would you recommend this to someone who enjoys Pokemon but hates dungeon crawling?

NEO0MJ

Yeah I figured it would be after 1-6
Bummed to hear its so close to the end, hate when cool stuff is locked past like a 60% point

I feel bad for anyone who wanted to use Dorugreymon. All its Megas are locked till the endgame.

So quick question. Haven't played digimon since digimon world; would you recommend this to someone who enjoys Pokemon but hates dungeon crawling?

Do it. It's not really a dungeon crawler.

stryke

So I finally reached Shinjuku. The school mates have texted me wanting to hang out. Is it actually a side activity I can do or is this texting for the sake of it? Because I can't find them anymore...

Drop

Making progresses, I just got to chapter 15 and oh man
Arata taking a bullet for the team and then, is he slipping into the dark side? I would have NEVER seen that coming :p
I guess that's also why he gets such a great theme song, the dark side always gets the best songs.

I've been making progresses with the digimon too, got plenty of new megas like Imperialdramon, and Cherubimon vice, and even though it's not a mega I've finally obtained Lucemon.
I've also prepared some of them for evolutions I still can't make, I have Angewomon + Ladydevimon ready to become Mastemon as soon as I can.

zeromcd73

At chapter 17 and I am absolutely in love with this game. Hoping this does well enough to get Next Order overseas and a new Story game green-lit :)

Is this game physical anywhere in Canada for the Vita? Can't find it anywhere! :mad: There's an 80$ price for the PS4 version which goes to over 90$ with tax for me, and there's no way in hell I'm buying this game on the PS4. One for the price, and two I have no interest playing this type of game on a console.

zeromcd73

Is this game physical anywhere in Canada for the Vita? Can't find it anywhere! :mad: There's an 80$ price for the PS4 version which goes to over 90$ with tax for me, and there's no way in hell I'm buying this game on the PS4. One for the price, and two I have no interest playing this type of game on a console.
No. Physical vita release is Japan/rest of Asia only.

giphy.gif

BY2K

Membero Americo
With all my Digimons right now being Megas at Level 99 on Chapter 15 I'm pretty much steamrolling everything right now. Thinking of switching to Hard.

With all my Digimons right now being Megas at Level 99 on Chapter 15 I'm pretty much steamrolling everything right now. Thinking of switching to Hard.

I'm in the same boat and I've been on Hard since the beginning. Game's still a pushover if you bring the right Megas to a fight. For example,
Dynasmon
obliterated me with my team of Vaccines yet when I came back with my Beelzemon BM, Machinedramon and BlackWarGreymon I killed him in like 2 turns. It's really just about exploiting weaknesses in the end.

wiibomb

I just got 6 tactitian USBs and a platNumemon + platSukamon, I'm getting way too many exp. point.

now my team is getting way too high and still I find it somewhat difficult to get over some bosses, mainly because they are damage sponges in hard.

Redhood

So how is the game? I have never played any monster collecting game before. However I love persona 4 and atelier series. Is there emphasis on story or is it largely forgettable?

Have the bugs on the vita version been fixed?

Ugh, dont tell me that lol. I was planning on starting an actual new game to get the 20 questions answered.

My shit bugged out after I beat the game and now I never get responses when I get the quiz questions through the digiline.

Its the only trophy I have left for the plat.

Ugh, dont tell me that lol. I was planning on starting an actual new game to get the 20 questions answered.

My shit bugged out after I beat the game and now I never get responses when I get the quiz questions through the digiline.

Its the only trophy I have left for the plat.

lol sorry.

I haven't gotten a question in 5 hours gameplay.

Are your farms full? Different cam levels of the Digimon? I got more questions from digimon with low cam iirc, think it was mainly presents from the ones with 100% cam. I got this trophy way before chapter 10 o_O.

So how is the game? I have never played any monster collecting game before. However I love persona 4 and atelier series. Is there emphasis on story or is it largely forgettable?

Have the bugs on the vita version been fixed?
It's better than a standard jrpg's, but I'd only say it's good, not great etc. The game is ridiculously fun though. Definitely play it if you liked persona 4, that and this are my must haves for the vita.

You shouldn't have done that, I dunno what you expected lol,raise a new team I guess. you should use the platmon method to raise abi or to get other digimon to the same level. You'll still steamroll through everything at 99 on Hard until endgame.

Stuart444

Story is pretty good, some like myself enjoy the stuff before Chapter 10, others find it boring but I think most of us agree it really picks up from Ch10 onwards and it becomes really good.

So yeah, pretty big emphasis on story. Some people I saw were even put off by how much story stuff was at the start when they just wanted to get into collecting Digimon. (though it's still quicker than the start of Persona 4 when it comes to getting into the meat of the gameplay lol)

BY2K

Membero Americo
You shouldn't have done that, I dunno what you expected lol,raise a new team I guess. you should use the platmon method to raise abi or to get other digimon to the same level. You'll still steamroll through everything at 99 on Hard until endgame.

Why? I enjoy streamrolling through stuff.

Top Bottom