• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Drop

That could be it, I haven't found mention of the last quest even in the gfaqs' guide.

Edit: Just checked, Dianamon is in and one of the evolution requirements mentions DLCs so that seem to be the case.

Stuart444

That could be it, I haven't found mention of the last quest even in the gfaqs' guide.

Yeah, the gfaqs guide doesn't mention the digimon festival one (which you activate by talking to Digimon in Kowloon level 1) or the final Additional Mission 12. Guess he never found them or stopped after completing the final RK request since that is the last one in his guide.

Man, the amount of great digimon that aren't in this game is a little depressing :(

Not even getting into stuff like the armour evolutions.
Those artworks bring back so many good memories from the card games, I even think I could name them all! I would love to have most of these in the game and I really think this game has been way more successful than they ever imagined so I hope that whilst we may not get a sequel to Cyber Sleuth (haven't finished yet so don't know if feasible) I just hope we get a new Story game with a lot more Digimon.

NEO0MJ

I have to admit, I got a good laugh in chapter 14 in the case where
a Numemon tricks you into killing the Digimon that made fun of it and then trying to kill after you fulfilled your mission.

FYI guys, this is it, ALL the DLC. 12 Additional Missions in total (including the first extra mission pack)

EU/UK LINKS:

PS4:

Extra MIssion Pack 2

Extra Mission Pack 3

Extra Mission Pack 4

PSVita:

Extra Mission Pack 2

Extra Mission Pack 3

Extra Mission Pack 4

NA DLC:

PS4:

Mission Pack 2

Mission Pack 3

Mission Pack 4

PSV:

Mission Pack 2

Mission Pack 3

Mission Pack 4

Lol, just when I started on another RPG, Digimon calls me back screaming "keep playing me senpai!"

So I've been thinking.
Alphamon
must be super strong, considering
Yggdrasill has made it the one that keeps all Royal Knights in line, even Examon. Also, is Imperialdramon PM a Royal Knight?

NEO0MJ

I was wondering, how is ability gained exactly? I wonder if I should just de-digivolve or keep raising the levels of a few Digimon.

Also when fusing, do the skills of the fodder Digimon carry on or are they lost?

Stuart444

So I've been thinking.
Alphamon
must be super strong, considering
Yggdrasill has made it the one that keeps all Royal Knights in line, even Examon. Also, is Imperialdramon PM a Royal Knight?

PM is the founder of the RKs but is not an RK himself.

And I have just beaten 6 of the 7 demon lords. Now onto the one I lost bad to... Lucemon (more specifically, his second form, his first form can be 1 hit KO with Character Reversal + Phantom Pain)

wiibomb

just a question, now that I see there are packs for each the PS4 and Vita, if I have the preorder DLC only in the PS4 and I cross-save to my vita, will I be able to get the DLC digimon there?

just a question, now that I see there are packs for each the PS4 and Vita, if I have the preorder DLC only in the PS4 and I cross-save to my vita, will I be able to get the DLC digimon there?
It was giving me an error before when the EU ps4 dlc was bugged saying that the system didnt have the same dlc as the save file, probably what would happen in that case. Digital purchases of Digimon CS come with the pre-order dlc anyways, unless you've improted the physical asian copy?

Can you get Dianamon now with those 4 packs?

Yup.

Some of these super mega ultra last Digivolution Digimon are super underwhelming when you can basically go:

"Does it do as much damage as Lillithmon?"
"No."
"Okay. Into the Digibank it goes"

Stuart444

Kotaku put up a review, while I don't like most of their writers,Fahey writes some good stuff and he's the one of the only one who's been writing Digimon articles, even after BN gave up on it, http://kotaku.com/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-the-kotaku-review-1760797607

And again, my screenshot is in the comments section, first thing I see there XD.

Didn't think it'd be passed around that much when I took it

edit: also Any advice for good Vaccine Digimon (with some piercing attacks) to use against a Virus type? (Lucemon. I don't think my lilithmon x 2 + Ulforce strategy is going to work this time)

Ultimadrago

Kotaku put up a review, while I don't like most of their writers,Fahey writes some good stuff and he's the one of the only one who's been writing Digimon articles, even after BN gave up on it, http://kotaku.com/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-the-kotaku-review-1760797607

I agree with him in that the management system greatly overshadowed the story. It's like if Pokemon's breeding system was more enjoyable, enough to say the experience trumped the main journey surrounding it. It says something about one and the opposite of the other.

NEO0MJ

Bumping my question because I feel it got lost in the DLC mission talk.

I was wondering, how is ability gained exactly? I wonder if I should just de-digivolve or keep raising the levels of a few Digimon.

Also when fusing, do the skills of the fodder Digimon carry on or are they lost?

Lexxism

Bumping my question because I feel it got lost in the DLC mission talk.
ABI is acquired through digivolving and de-digivolving but you get the most ABI by de-digivolving. Also, the higher the digimon before he de-digivolve, the higher the ABI you will get.

NEO0MJ

ABI is acquired through digivolving and de-digivolving but you get the most ABI by de-digivolving. Also, the higher the digimon before he de-digivolve, the higher the ABI you will get.

I know that much, but odes it also increase via leveling up/gaining new skills?

Lexxism

I know that much, but odes it also increase via leveling up/gaining new skills?
It doesn't increase when the digimon level-up or learned new skills. From what I noticed, the important here is the level of digimon before it digivolve/de-digivolve. Like I said, the higher the level is, the higher the ABI it will get.

NEO0MJ

Only via Digivolving and Dedigivolving.

You get more ABI when you de-digivolve at max level that you can level up to.

It seems that a higher level before digivolving/deevolving means a higher ABI increase.

I don't think anyone knows exactly how it works though.

It doesn't increase when the digimon level-up or learned new skills. From what I noticed, the important here is the level of digimon before it digivolve/de-digivolve. Like I said, the higher the level is, the higher the ABI it will get.

I see. Thanks. What about the skill of a fodder digimon when DNA Digivolving? Are they transferred to the new Digimon or lost?

Drop

With these Packs can I get the missable medals that Victory Uchida has?

Yes, you can get them by beating the demon lords in the dlc missions.

Edit: after double checking I'm not sure if one of the medals obtainable from Uchida in the last chapter is obtainable from the dlcs, we should wait for someone else's confirmation.

NEO0MJ

Skills are transferred, you're gonna have to delete a lot when you do it

That's good to know. I was training two Digimon to become both Angewomon and LadyDevimon and DNA Digivolve them into Mastemon and if it turned out I couldn't transfer skills I'd just use each separately. Though I might still do that as I feel it's kinda a waste to lose a Digimon with high ability. I thought both needed it to be 80 at first.

Stuart444

Lucemon fight

Additional Mission 12

Videos :) I was very lucky in the Lucemon fight (Satan Mode was pretty much an endurance fight as was the second vid).

I was not prepared for Additional Mission 12, even after the initial laughter of who my opponent was lol.

I also got CS Rank 20 when I turned in the final DLC mission. Timed that pretty well.

Now just a few more trophies, the online one, medals, offline coliseum, etc.

Drop

where is the best place to grind xp with 3 platnume? or is it better with 2 and 1 strong digimon to kill faster?

I'm not at end game yet so I don't know the place but definitely stick to 3 platnumemon.

3 platnumemon and 9 tactician usbs gets you 40 times times the normal exp, 2 platnumemon and 9 tactician usbs gets you 30 times the normal exp, it's a pretty big loss.

Wazzy

Banned
Yes, you can get them by beating the demon lords in the dlc missions.

Edit: after double checking I'm not sure if one of the medals obtainable from Uchida in the last chapter is obtainable from the dlcs, we should wait for someone else's confirmation.

Okay If I don't have to New Game+ for the missed medals now I'll be super happy. I'll actually attempt the medal trophy so I can platinum this game.

Drop

Okay If I don't have to New Game+ for the missed medals now I'll be super happy. I'll actually attempt the medal trophy so I can platinum this game.

btw while looking up the guide confused me, Stuart's video confirms that every single medal Victory Uchida gives is obtainable with the demon lords dlcs.

NMFried

Just hit Chapter 16. I keep pausing after every chapter to do a ton of grinding, collect medals and get some ABI/CAM going.

I'm sad because I'm reviewing Fire Emblem and Far Cry Primal and I just want to keep playing this game. :(

Top Bottom