• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

WarGreymon is overrated. VictoryGreymon or ShineGreymon Burst Mode da GOATs.

...are either even in CS

It don't matter, everyone is chump compared to Dukemon. (No Burst modes/side evolution except for some like Beelzemon's Blast mode sadly)

;_; Dukemon Crimson Mode plz bamco. Also screw anyone that uses Dukemon's dub name. That doesn't fly well with me. Gallantmon, >.<^

notaskwid

It don't matter, everyone is chump compared to Dukemon. (No Burst modes/side evolution except for some like Beelzemon's Blast mode sadly)

;_; Dukemon Crimson Mode plz bamco. Also screw anyone that uses Dukemon's dub name. That doesn't fly well with me. Gallantmon, >.<^
Whaaat, Dukemon Crimson Mode isn't in? My party keeps getting slaughtered ;_;

Is this game worth $60? isn't that a little stepped? I really want to try it, but I'm gonna wait for it to drop price.
Also, Does it have couch coop?

The ToS port was just...bad and lazy. With Digimon I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Don't use Twitter but I'm sure someone will let them know.

Made a brand new twitter account just to tell them that. I Hope they get it as I have no idea how twitter works.

Yeah, hopefully this is sorted soon.

Is there anyway to get the DLC codes if i missed out on preordering? I honestly regret not doing it.

The digital version gets the DLC for all of February.

Is this game worth $60? isn't that a little stepped? I really want to try it, but I'm gonna wait for it to drop price.
Also, Does it have couch coop?

If you have Prime or GCU in the US its about $50 something after taxes depending on your state. It has a PvP mode but not couch coop.

You want Digimon All Star Rumble for the PS3 if you want coop or party fun with digimon that you can get for about $10-20 if you know where to look.

It's too bad the X-Antibodies (re)designs aren't in the game.

latest

He's not in the game, but have you seen MedievalDukemon?

latest

It's too bad the X-Antibodies (re)designs aren't in the game.

latest

He's not in the game, but have you seen MedievalDukemon?

latest

Yeah I have but its not Crimson Mode. At least ChaosDukemon is in too so that makes me happy.

Edit: I think the X antibody forms are in the gallery or medals you get from what a friend told me.

i-Jest

cheesekao

I heard that the missing purple quests are not missable so that means you can play it when the game is patched. I would've abstained from playing the game if that were not the case.

I heard that the missing purple quests are not missable so that means you can play it in the event that a patch arrives. I would've abstained from playing the game if that were not the case.

Purple quests are optional (they were originally DLC), but they're not something I wish for people to miss out.

If you have Prime or GCU in the US its about $50 something after taxes depending on your state. It has a PvP mode but not couch coop.

You want Digimon All Star Rumble for the PS3 if you want coop or party fun with digimon that you can get for about $10-20 if you know where to look.

Oh, nice but I don't have my ps3 anymore, but then, why does it says 1-2 players in the PSN store?
And I don't have any of those services, I'm in UK.

Delio

My new Battlecrew has been MetalGreymon(Black),Veedramon,MegaSeadramon,Datamon,Dorugamon and my MVP atm Angewoman. Love all her healing moves and she hits pretty damn hard with her Holy magic.

Oh, nice but I don't have my ps3 anymore, but then, why does it says 1-2 players in the PSN store?
And I don't have any of those services, I'm in UK.

When it says 1-2 players on the PSN I think it includes that you can fight against someone online as it says the same for SF V.

As for the price, I can't help you with that. Gotta hope you get good deals in the UK for that.

I will advise anyone not to buy it...

Its not a good single player game but for $10-$20 you can have fun with it and MP can be hilarious. Its like the old Digimon Rumble games but not as good and very limited in digimons allowed. But they cover most of the popular ones anyways.

I'll bare it in mind, thanks.

Personally I prefer all 3 Adventure Agumon evolutions to Savers Agumon evolutions. Greymon vs GeoGreymon is the closest of the 3 for me but the helmet spikes on GeoGreymon are awful. RiseGreymon looks so weak to me being really thin and the small arm cannon. ShineGreymon doesn't look like an Agumon evolution at all and WarGreymon just looks way more badass IMO.

Holy shit digimon on the farm grow much quicker than I was expecting. Did one case came back and Geogreymon, Tyrannomon and Black Garurumon were all level 8.

This Tokomon is gonna be my special project, I want to make Lucemon but it seems to have some extremely high requirements that involve min/maxing and de-digivolving.

ViciousDS

Banned
Holy shit digimon on the farm grow much quicker than I was expecting. Did one case came back and Geogreymon, Tyrannomon and Black Garurumon were all level 8.

This Tokomon is gonna be my special project, I want to make Lucemon but it seems to have some extremely high requirements that involve min/maxing and de-digivolving.

Yup they just don't get CAM unless you feed them or pull them out and use them

But I also noticed How fast they gain levels. I wonder what determines them leveling. Is it steps like pokemon? Or Is it just time in g game?

This is incorrect. Beelzemon Blast Mode, Kerpymon (Black), and the BlackAgumon/BlackGabumon digivolution lines are all separate Digimon you cannot get without the DLC.

Out of curiosity, are there any difference between the normal and black versions of those two? In terms of abilities or stats?

Just got started on the cases and the game is really starting to come together now. I doubt I'll beat this anytime soon but this game is pretty damn good and seems to only be getting better. I've tried countless time to get ino pokemon but due to stories that just lacked for me, never did. This game has that element and I love it.

Ken

I'm 3 hours in but not really clicking with me just yet. Spent a bit of time frustrated at getting lost looking for a quest objective, and Kowloon dungeon has been kind of dull. But still optimistic!

Robso

Personally I prefer all 3 Adventure Agumon evolutions to Savers Agumon evolutions. Greymon vs GeoGreymon is the closest of the 3 for me but the helmet spikes on GeoGreymon are awful. RiseGreymon looks so weak to me being really thin and the small arm cannon. ShineGreymon doesn't look like an Agumon evolution at all and WarGreymon just looks way more badass IMO.

Now I'm unsure, lol. I guess I'll decide when I get the game.

I pre-ordered the physical vita version a few weeks ago so wont get this until late february or something. Is there online play though?

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Out of curiosity, are there any difference between the normal and black versions of those two? In terms of abilities or stats?
Yes there is and off the top of my head I can tell you that WarGreymon uses moves the moves Terra Force and Brave Tornado while BlackWarGreymon uses Terra Destroyer and Black Tornado.

Varient versions in Digimon actually mean something and they are not simple pallet swaps like Shiny Pokemon are.

Syntsui

Yes there is and off the top of my head I can tell you that WarGreymon uses moves the moves Terra Force and Brave Tornado while BlackWarGreymon uses Terra Destroyer and Black Tornado.

Varient versions in Digimon actually mean something and they are not simple pallet swaps like Shiny Pokemon are.

So the name of the moves and their color changes, only that?

Powwa

He's talking about this.

Basically, in the Vita version, some scenes are missing voices and some quests are not available, which is weird when you consider that the original game was Vita only.

Isn't this thread worthy? After SAO fiasco, Bamco really trying to lose the goodwill of Vita users with crap like this.

Top Bottom