• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I need this game to last me until March when The Division comes out so I certainly won't stacking EXP Boosts and yeah those 2 Digimon are ugly.

L95

Any major differences between the PS4 and Vita versions aside from sharper visuals and a physical version for the PS4?

There's apparently a bug (it might be a bug or not, I think it's a bug, personally), in the vita version where some voice clips are missing and some missions are missing.

ViciousDS

Banned
Got an update already from the forum support already within a couple hours of pm'ing my guy who helps me out..................

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/104362

just login to the best buy forums

include the BB order number and your name. I wrote a letter asking to send a code whenever they receive them.

AGITΩ;194154506 said:
Man...I still havent gotten my preorder code emailed to me. Damnit Best Buy. But now that I'm off work for the next 2 days, I can finally start the game.

Same here. I wish they had a chat service. So much easier than calling or emailing ;_;

I already got your answer guys

i hate the vita's jpeg compression

but either way

fuck the way rizegreymon finishes trident revolver is badass

2016-02-02-230203l5s0v.jpg

his model in general is sogood.gif

2016-02-02-225546v0svf.jpg

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
So if the GameFaqs topic is anything to go by than the Missing content dilemma is affecting both the PS Vita and PS4 version because you can't Digivolve Antylamon to Dianamon and Dianamon's entry is even not listed in the Database (Entry #195).

L95

So if the GameFaqs topic is anything to go by than the Missing content dilemma is affecting both the PS Vita and PS4 version because you can't Digivolve Antylamon to Dianamon and Dianamon's entry is even not listed in the Database (Entry #195).

So we're missing a digimon? Huh...

God damnit I killed my Frigimon to enhance another digimon only to realize I could have used it to get Monzaemon who is one of my favorites.

Ugh.

It's definitely a glitch then. If I had to guess, they fucked something up when they put in new Digimon for the west (Cherubimon Vice [part of Antyalmon's line] and Beezlebubmon Blast Mode)

If I de-digivolve Aguman (blk), does he lose his blk status?

Well, he becomes Koromon. But you can re-digivolve Koromon into Agumon (blk)

If I de-digivolve Aguman (blk), does he lose his blk status?

No. It's a Digimon species all on its own, distinct from the Agumon line, but intersecting with it.
So you can have as many Black Agumon as you want, you've just gotta raise it. Think of the DLC more as an unlock rather than an exclusive Digimon, except for the clothed Agumon. Those ones disappear if you digivolve them I'm pretty sure.

L95

Just looked, and it actually skips the number, 193, 194, 196, 197, <.> wat.

Is digivolving to BlackWarGreymon worth it if I'm going for the original WarGreymon? I ask because I'm considering digivolving one of my Agumons to ShineGreymon.

I'm still in the beginning phases of the game but do the enemies become more than one or two hit kills later on? I'm on normal and just left the detective agency.

Xion_Stellar

It's definitely a glitch then. If I had to guess, they fucked something up when they put in new Digimon for the west (Cherubimon Vice [part of Antyalmon's line] and Beezlebubmon Blast Mode)

If you look at it in a cynical way than this content was purposely removed and the 2 new Digimon are our consolation prize.But I hope that it's just a bug and the 2 new Digimon are actually a Bonus rather than a consolation.

Wereroku

It's weird because the mission's exist in both but the entries are messed up. Has anyone on here gotten that far yet? I know they are endgame but maybe it unlocks when you finish it still?

No. It's a Digimon species all on its own, distinct from the Agumon line, but intersecting with it.
So you can have as many Black Agumon as you want, you've just gotta raise it. Think of the DLC more as an unlock rather than an exclusive Digimon, except for the clothed Agumon. Those ones disappear if you digivolve them I'm pretty sure.

Thanks!

edit:
No, it's raised by a certain amount but not by 1. It would take too long to get to 99 that way.

Try it a few times and you'll see though.

Sorry, missed your response! Thanks!

Is digivolving to BlackWarGreymon worth it if I'm going for the original WarGreymon? I ask because I'm considering digivolving one of my Agumons to ShineGreymon.
BlackWarGreymon is extremely useful. He has an attack that can wreck pretty much any story boss if he's buffed. He was one of my most useful Digimon in the late game.

JJP12

This game is way too addicting. I've been solving cases, scanning new Digimon up to 200%, leveling up Digimon, raising affinity, digivolving them, dedigivolving them. I'm using a Agumon made out of legos lol. Just started messing with my farm and now I've been sending/receiving texts with my Digimon. There's so much going on and so much to do and I'm only in chapter 2!

I'm having a blast. If you're reading this thread and you don't own this game then get out of here and go buy it now!

Dragoshi1

MetalTyrannomon, Black Greymon, and Darugamon, my party is rollin'!

I wish memory ups were more widespread, though. Or buyable. I'm sitting on a huge pile of yen.

In most games chests don't have too much of importance in them or they just add to your healing item stockpile but here...
It's that and then sometimes you'll get the chip that increases how much space for Digimon. Tricky.

Ultimadrago

BlackWarGreymon is extremely useful. He has an attack that can wreck pretty much any story boss if he's buffed. He was one of my most useful Digimon in the late game.

Bet that I'm going to go for that one. I want Omegamon Zwart too...any news of if they're worth the postgame trouble?

Croc

Banned
will I ever reach a point at which I don't feel hindered by my party memory, or do I need to reevaluate what levels I have my Digimon at

I'm only in chapter 3 right now

Sealtest

So Bandai contacted me back and didn't say why PS4 themes were made digital only or why they weren't announced as a digital pre-order bonus before launch but took my feedback on making them purchasable in the future. I expect them to never be made for purchase now.

Xion_Stellar

Bet that I'm going to go for that one. I want Omegamon Zwart too...any news of if they're worth the postgame trouble?
BlackWarGreymon is better based on what I read because his 1st Special Skill ignores Defense but that doesn't make Omegamon/Omnimon Zwart a bad Digimon to have.

Ultimadrago

BlackWarGreymon is better based on what I read because his 1st Special Skill ignores Defense but that doesn't make Omegamon/Omnimon Zwart a bad Digimon to have.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I read about some lower level digimon having better skills than their evolutions in that review. I may check them out anyways, for the dex.

So i only watched up to season 3 but i remember long ago seeing a bit of another on tv and there was this real cool looking digimon, wanna know if hes in.

It was blue had like boxing gloves on and a headband. Ring any bells digigaf

Delio

Again Angewoman has been beasting for me. Gotta buff her special even more.

On a side note is there any other place to level grind that has Champions? I'm well past that one mission that had them and wondering if another one pops up.

Xion_Stellar

So i only watched up to season 3 but i remember long ago seeing a bit of another on tv and there was this real cool looking digimon, wanna know if hes in.

It was blue had like boxing gloves on and a headband. Ring any bells digigaf
This guy?

IIRC he's in.

Edit:Beaten...

I noticed people that didn't have the DLC when they were streaming early didn't have BlackAgumon/BlackGabumon show up at all, even as greyed out options. I wonder if you need to complete the Demon Lord DLC for her to show up?

Caim

I noticed people that didn't have the DLC when they were streaming early didn't have BlackAgumon/BlackGabumon show up at all, even as greyed out options. I wonder if you need to complete the Demon Lord DLC for her to show up?

If I recall you do need to complete the 7 Demon Lords DLC missions to unlock the evolution to Dianamon. Unless nothing related to her DLC is showing up at all.

Xion_Stellar

If I recall you do need to complete the 7 Demon Lords DLC missions to unlock the evolution to Dianamon. Unless nothing related to her DLC is showing up at all.
I'm on PS Vita and I just started Chapter 3 and I can tell you right know that I have no access to DLC Missions (Purple posts on the Job Board) when the Japanese guides I read before say I should have some available right now.So the problem wouldn't be Dianamon's removal as a whole (Because I read that you do run into her through the course of the game normally) but not having access to those DLC Missions to unlock her in the 1st place is the main issue.

Wereroku

I'm on PS Vita and I just started Chapter 3 and I can tell you right know that I have no access to DLC Missions (Purple posts on the Job Board) when the Japanese guides I read before say I should have some available right now.So the problem wouldn't be Dianamon's removal as a whole (Because I read that you do run into her through the course of the game normally) but not having access to those DLC Missions to unlock her in the 1st place is the main issue.
And those do show up in the ps4 version and someone was saying they all showed up in a later chapter on the vita.

Yeah, I was addressing why she might not be showing up on the PS4 version. The Vita version definitely needs to be fixed.

And those do show up in the ps4 version and someone was saying they all showed up in a later chapter on the vita.

Huh, if that's true, I wonder why they are triggering later?

aravuus

Wait what, a new jrpg with a fun story? Haven't watched Digimon in yeeeaars, but fuck yeah I'm getting this as soon as I finish Cold Steel.

Hope it runs fine on PSTV

Top Bottom