• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
And those do show up in the ps4 version and someone was saying they all showed up in a later chapter on the vita.
Well I hope that's true than because if they do unlock later for PS Vita owners you can bet I will be going down the DLC list to see if they missed any.

Justified

Just FYI if you walk behind the "Offline Colosseum" machine on the 4th floor, its a hidden kid there that will give you a medal

Man the training island thing is really convenient. I'm just browsing gaf and about to start dinner, but I got my Vita here basically grinding toward requirements for my next digivolutions. Too bad it doesn't work in sleep mode, my playtime is gonna be 100+ hours from doing this.

So, I just found out about the PS4 themes , are the dlc's + themes cross buy? I'm getting it on both platforms but my ps4 copy is physical - it doesn't release until friday in the UK+EU T_T.

Game kicks ass.

One small problem is that I leveled my Black Agumon to Level 15 and he stopped gaining exp meaning it won't let me get Blackgreymon...

I gotta have my Blackwargreymon

Kinsei

Banned
Guys this is important: what's the quickest way I can get Wormmon in this?

Yokomon evolves into him. You can get Yokomon in the second connection jump dungeon.

Game kicks ass.

One small problem is that I leveled my Black Agumon to Level 15 and he stopped gaining exp meaning it won't let me get Blackgreymon...

I gotta have my Blackwargreymon

Devolve him then evolve him back to Black Agumon again. Doing this will raise his level cap.

RexNovis

Banned
Aight guys help a brother out here. As someone who is as clueless as you can possibly be about digimon I need help creating a solid team. I'm at the point now on hard difficulty where I think I'll need to focus on that. Right not I've got Terriermon(Defensive), Black Gabumon(Fighter) and Gaomon(Brainy) in my party and I have Veemon, Palmon, Toy Agumon, Armadillomon, Guilmon, Nyaromon, Patamon and Tokomon.

What are yall's recommendations for my party and how should I digivolve them? The digivolution part is especially confusing to me.

The link in the OP for which digimon are in the game is great.

Is there something for where to find them in the game? Or just how to get certain digimon the fastest?

sephi22

Got the game today. Didn't get the preorder codes from Amazon. Contacted a CS rep and she couldn't see any preorder stuff in her system.

She offered me a refund or replacement. I just asked her to forward it to another team and I'll hear a response later.

Xenoflare

Question, when is the optimal time to evolve or de-evolve a digimon?

I don't really understand the de-evolve part where evolving resets the level to 1 anyways.

BTW this game is so pretty, one of the prettiest games I've seen on the Vita yet. Love the Atlus vibe with Devil Survivor aesthetics

Delio

I love how stupid AeroVeedramon's ability is. Always move first in battle aka Him and Greymon Blue smoke things before they even get to touch us. No wonder his evolved form is used so much in pvp.

Also hurrah for giving me a Digital Field that is only rookies. Much better to farm on.

Koppai

Lol I caught the nod to the competition

OYPQkY.gif
kRrzKE.gif
Lmao awesome

RexNovis

Banned
Anyone?

Aight guys help a brother out here. As someone who is as clueless as you can possibly be about digimon I need help creating a solid team. I'm at the point now on hard difficulty where I think I'll need to focus on that. Right not I've got Terriermon(Defensive), Black Gabumon(Fighter) and Gaumon(Brainy) in my party and I have Veemon, Palmon, Toy Agumon, Armadillomon, Guilmon, Nyaromon, Patamon and Tokomon.

What are yall's recommendations for my party and how should I digivolve them? The digivolution part is especially confusing to me.

Please? Just looking for some pointers/advice here. I'm basically completely clueless when it comes to digimon.

notaskwid

Anyone?

Please? Just looking for some pointers/advice here. I'm basically completely clueless when it comes to digimon.

I don't have the game yet, but usually you can get away with using any digimon if they are strong enough..? Maybe you can use a Vacine - Virus - Data party for maximum balance, throw a healer/status booster in there and you are golden (again,I don't have enough knowledge about this game in particular).

Ultimadrago

So are Red Quests ones that continue the story or just time sensitive?

Can't believe how much time I've spent in here.. lol.

Finished what I wanted to do though so I'm ready to finally leave. Got LadyDevimon and Angewomon ready for Mastemon later.

Blingmon!

Stuart444

I've seen your recommendations on these guys. How soon can you get them and start taking advantage of that exp skill?

As soon as you see a Pabumon/Motimon.

posted it on a previous page but Pabu -> Moti -> Haguru -> PlatSuka -> Eta -> PlatNume

Only the Plats have the EXP skill.

edit: oops, meant to edit that into my previous post, sorry :(

L95

Hmmm... I've been running into more misformatted dialogue choices.... (I'm betting it's a length issue, only long ones have been messing up)

Ken

As soon as you see a Pabumon/Motimon.

posted it on a previous page but Pabu -> Moti -> Haguru -> PlatSuka -> Eta -> PlatNume

Only the Plats have the EXP skill.

edit: oops, meant to edit that into my previous post, sorry :(

Are all poop silhouettes Plat or are there non-Plat poop digimon.

Anyone?

For this game, a solid team would probably be covering all the type advantages as that gets you pretty far. My best advice would probably be go with the Digimon that look the most appealing to you. That sounds shallow, I know, lol.

Holy shit the boss at the end of chapter 3 was no joke. Literally none of my mons could do damage to it so I spent fucking 20 minutes fighting it because it was strong against each of my digimon at the level able to fight it.

I'mma need some HEAVY team reconsideration.

Top Bottom