• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

So I'm currently in Chapter 2 with a 25 team cost. How soon will I be able to increase that to around 35-40. Got 3 Poopmons but it's pretty tough to level anyone with them due to the cost restrictions.

T.O.P

Banned
So I'm currently in Chapter 2 with a 25 team cost. How soon will I be able to increase that to around 35-40. Got 3 Poopmons but it's pretty tough to level anyone with them due to the cost restrictions.

You get to 40 in the next couple of chapters with ease

Before I knew it, I'm on the road to getting 3/4 of the dark masters.
Caj6ySfXIAAKiV_.jpg:orig

Might as well haha. Was keen getting Machinedramon and Metalseadramon from the beginning, but I had a Kabuterimon and I figured might as well get Cherrymon and aim for Puppetmon.

Did my first online battle. I think I left my opponent a little shaken. One shot 2 of his Digimon and played around with his third. He brought out a reserve. I switched one of mine with Skullgreymon. He proceed to flee. K bye lol.

grimmiq

Loving this so far, but I have a problem with the dialog options..A single sentence being broken up into 3 choices is weird.

Stuart444

I don't have enough memory for Yatagaramon (Crowmon) or Lilamon just now but for now this is my party. :D.

I also have a number of Champions (and one or two Ultimates) in my Bank from the grinding. Along with 3 bench'd PlatSuka's until I need them again :).

Voror

Hmm, anyone managed to get a Craniamon yet? I'm planning on making that the final form of my starter Hagurumon and was curious how wise that was. Or are most Digimon at that rank perfectly viable?

Stuart444

Hmm, anyone managed to get a Craniamon yet? I'm planning on making that the final form of my starter Hagurumon and was curious how wise that was. Or are most Digimon at that rank perfectly viable?

Chapter 19.

Needs to do a certain request to unlock his Digivolution.

The few cut scenes in this are really great. Is there any anime that looks similar to it?

Especially one that looks like the (Chapter 12+ spoiler)
Examon entrance

Kalentan

Do I need to go back to the Digilab to digivolve? Cause I guess my Botamon is max level.

Edit: Derp... This info is in the OP. Shall refer to it.

eizarus

Banned
So I did a search for this and couldn't find any post about so here goes:

How the hell do you evolve to Garurumon for example. It says one of the requirements is "DLC: obtained 1st edition-exclusive Digimon". Is that in reference to future DLC or is there some other DLC available (on the Uk store I can only see the one agumon bundle).

So I did a search for this and couldn't find any post about so here goes:

How the hell do you evolve to Garurumon for example. It says one of the requirements is "DLC: obtained 1st edition-exclusive Digimon". Is that in reference to future DLC or is there some other DLC available (on the Uk store I can only see the one agumon bundle).

Have you installed the DLC? The DLC is required to get BlackGabumon and his digivolve line. Talk to the girl next to the detective agency door for her to give you the digimons.

For normal Garurumon just evolve Gabumon at the DigiLab at level 14 with 25% CAM and 50 SPD

Is anyone else finding all these quests REALLY obscure? My last 2 quests were investigate the big ass shopping center with basically no direction whatsoever as to where to go or what to do. Now I've got another quest to investigate the damn place again and I've scoured the place top to bottom and nothing of interest so far. The vast majority of my hours have been made up of running around looking for a needle in a haystack.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Ah. Is Terriermon's max level 50? Cause I saw an evolution that said it required level 50.

Max level of a Digimon is dependent on the ABI of a Digimon. If you've never digivolved/de-evolved it, the ABI is going to be pretty low, sometimes making it where you can't hit the required level for a certain evolution.

Increase ABI by digivolving/de-evolving, which in turn will increase max level.

eizarus

Banned
Have you installed the DLC? The DLC is required to get BlackGabumon and his digivolve line. Talk to the girl next to the detective agency door for her to give you the digimons.

For normal Garurumon just evolve Gabumon at the DigiLab at level 14 with 25% CAM and 50 SPD
That moment when you remember the red circles are the equivalent of a tick in this game. My bad 😅

I see all these high level digimon in here im starting to think im doing something wrong. Can any one weigh in for me?

I have 3 champions on my main team growlmon,exveemon and gatomon and im on chapter 2 is that under what alot of you had at this point?

Lynx_7

Reading that this is like SMT/Persona but with Digimons makes me incredibly interested in this game, but I'm still on the fence about whether I should actually pay full price on it. Are there any reviews out yet so I can know more clearly what I'm getting into?

Also, that Arata dude really reminds me of Devil Survivor 2's protagonist.

I see all these high level digimon in here im starting to think im doing something wrong. Can any one weigh in for me?

I have 3 champions on my main team growlmon,exveemon and gatomon and im on chapter 2 is that under what alot of you had at this point?

I think that's absolutely fine for Chapter 2, so you shouldn't worry.

Reading that this is like SMT/Persona but with Digimons makes me incredibly interested in this game, but I'm still on the fence about whether I should actually pay full price on it. Are there any reviews out yet so I can know more clearly what I'm getting into?

Also, that Arata dude really reminds me of Devil Survivor 2's protagonist.

Yasuda is the character designer in both Devil Survivor and Cyber Sleuth. Maybe he ran out of ideas? XD

Bishop89

I'm loving these screenshots. They're pushing me over the edge to pick this up now instead of later.

More party screenshots please! :D

Top Bottom