• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Chapter 10 Spoilers:
The fact that Omnimon has two signature attack animations is so amazing. Honestly the fact that signature attack animations are a thing at all is amazing.

Stuart444

Ah that makes sense given his status. Are all the digimon that you get through that method good additions for a team?

Thank you.

The best is UlforceVeedramon. His Support Skill allows your team to go first and was a stable for the tougher fights during the Japanese release iirc.

Dawg

CakFn4MWAAAJs17.jpg:large

awwww yeah

Graphics look so good and smooth

They are really, really good... especially if you consider that this is a up-res vita port. It just looks stunning on my PS4. Cell shading sure is amazing.

I really wonder what kind of dark voodo magic the developers used to compress this sort of content (50-60+ hours minimum?) and graphics down to a size of 2.5 GB. The (great looking) anime cutscenes alone should take up a huge, multiple-GB chunk worth of data.

Here's three of my team right now (in Chapter 16 currently.) Fun fact: out of the 11 Digimon in my core rotation, MirageGaogamon is my only Data type... Not sure how it ended up that way, but I really need to correct that at some point.

aravuus

Ahhh can't wait to get to the dungeon everyone's talking about and just grind for a million hours lmao

Graphics look so good and smooth

Shame the low res kinda ruins the Vita version. The art's very nice, but it looks so rough with all the jaggies.

Will definitely rebuy a PS4 whenever I can get it for under 200 euros.

LycanXIII

Nice to see that the Top 100 ranking is hacked/glitched.

Edit: Yeah, not going to do another Online match for quite a while. Dude had about 25 moves before I got get off 6.

Croc

Banned
what's a digimon that'll raise SP in the farm as a leader? Or the type name or whatever. I need to raise my Angemon's SP so I can digivolve him but everyone I've been picking has been raising other stats .-.

Grinding in Hagurumon dungeon isn't good....I need more memory T-T
Will get Knightmon at 200% then move on.

Or do what I did: Grind as much Ultimates as you desire and then move on until you get enough memory to run more than 3.

Ironically, it's thanks to this that I started rotating my Ultimates to get balanced Exp. I'm more than halfway into being able to evolve into Megas.

Kalentan

Unsure If I want t use either Agumon (Blk) or Gabumon (Blk), at least yet...

Hmm... Are the DLC ones any better than the regulars?

As someone who has not played any other Digimon game, but liked the series and the monsters designs... How is this? I've got the feeling it works on the surface like the standard Pokémon game (RPG, catch monsters, level them up etc).

grimmiq

Was that Otaku in Akihabara making a JoJo pose?

Having some issues with certain bosses strengths/weaknesses since I'm focusing on a small team, but when I get bosses weak to what I have they're a joke. WarGrowlMon, LilaMon and Okuwamon are my current main 3.

Kalentan

Ugh... I hate when games do the whole: "You need to talk to people" thing. I've talked to everyone in the building twice, yet the game still says I missed someone.

Oh wow, I can't use my save if I didn't pre-order BOTH versions?! Just popped in my PS4 version and it won't let me load because I'm assuming I don't have the DLC.

Kalentan

Jesus... Does anyone know if there another special NPC I need to talk to? I've been trying to talk to every in the town for over 40 minutes now. It still says I missed people when I have swept every floor a good four times each and then some.

I'm at the start of Chapter 2.

Edit: I found I could go into the Cafe... Fuck me...

Jesus... Does anyone know if there another special NPC I need to talk to? I've been trying to talk to every in the town for over 40 minutes now. It still says I missed people when I have swept every floor a good four times each and then some.

Cafe owner?

L95

Edit: I found I could go into the Cafe... Fuck me...

Have you been in the cafe

EDIT: lol

Kouriozan

Or do what I did: Grind as much Ultimates as you desire and then move on until you get enough memory to run more than 3.

Ironically, it's thanks to this that I started rotating my Ultimates to get balanced Exp. I'm more than halfway into being able to evolve into Megas.
Seems like a good idea, it's going to take a while to get 200% Knightmon anyway since he's rare, or I'm unlucky.

I'm just really fucking bummed and frustrated that an advertised feature of this game doesn't work because I don't have the DLC. What is the cut off for an order to be considered "pre-ordered" at Best Buy? I ordered 2/2 at like 730AM...

So I'm either going to return it or hope I can muster a code by being a pest. Really disappointing move. Or did I miss something and this was made clear by Namco?

L95

I'm just really fucking bummed and frustrated that an advertised feature of this game doesn't work because I don't have the DLC. What is the cut off for an order to be considered "pre-ordered" at Best Buy? I ordered 2/2 at like 730AM...

So I'm either going to return it or hope I can muster a code by being a pest. Really disappointing move. Or did I miss something and this was made clear by Namco?

Apparently best buy ran out of preorder codes.

Top Bottom