• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Stuart444

How do you freakin beat the Eater in ch8 HM?

I mean is this game for real??? :(((

Keep Sprite Recoveries on hand, use Digimon with defense piercing moves (Stingmon's Spiking Strike) or fixed dmg moves (Gatomon's Lightning Paw).

If you're on hard, and have issues, put it down to normal. I did it with 2 PlatSuka and 1 Gatomon and won first try on Normal though I had to use a number of sprite recoveries due to DOT status effect.

Also for UK/EU people, the DLC issue is fixed (based on recent Bamco EU tweets) if you haven't redeemed your code but if you have, Sony are working on sorting it apparently.

Keep Sprite Recoveries on hand, use Digimon with defense piercing moves (Stingmon's Spiking Strike) or fixed dmg moves (Gatomon's Lightning Paw).

If you're on hard, and have issues, put it down to normal. I did it with 2 PlatSuka and 1 Gatomon and won first try on Normal though I had to use a number of sprite recoveries due to DOT status effect.

Also for UK/EU people, the DLC issue is fixed (based on recent Bamco EU tweets) if you haven't redeemed your code but if you have, Sony are working on sorting it apparently.

Hopefully it will fix the broken cross-save -_-

EDIT- Yeah nothing updated in my download list for divgital vita or physical ps4 dlc ~_~.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Guess I'll convert that DemiDevimon I have and work on getting that IceDevimon that ignores goddamn defense.

sephi22

Could you guys tell me who your favorite megas are and why? I think the reason the game hasn't hooked me completely yet is the fact that I became a fan through just playing Digimon World, Digimon Digital Card Battle and Rumble Arena on PS1 and never bothering to watch the show besides the first season. Most of the megas in this game are unfamiliar to me. I got Justimon but I don't even know if he's any good.

I read about the royal knights and the dorumon x antibody movie on the wiki yesterday. But who is Lucemon and why is he so sought after? I know what he looks like and I know tokomon can digivolve to him, but the requirements seem ridiculous for a cupid looking motherfucker

You can also only get certain medals from side quests that can expire, but the side quests in this game aren't really hard to miss.
Aww geeze, although I assume the time limit means that it is avaible within certain chapter?

Oh well, good thing you can find treasure chests later atleast. Are all dungeons replayable? Even if much later?

Stuart444

Aww geeze, although I assume the time limit means that it is avaible within certain chapter?

Oh well, good thing you can find treasure chests later atleast. Are all dungeons replayable? Even if much later?

All dungeons are replayable after you have completed all story events/requests in them, they are accessible from the Mirror Dungeon. Anything that is not available in the Mirror Dungeon by end-game is available by manually going to the area you want to go to.

Zhao_Yun

Just redeemed my code on the German store and it doesn't seem to work still. The Digimon Pack is shown as PS3 and Vita only on my list :(

edit: and the Black Agumon/Gabumon DLC isn't even showing up on the list if it should be a seperate DLC...

All dungeons are replayable after you have completed all story events/requests in them, they are accessible from the Mirror Dungeon. Anything that is not available in the Mirror Dungeon by end-game is available by manually going to the area you want to go to.
Thats good.

I think I worry too much Lol. I should just check guide for treasure chests and Victory Ushidas :p

Nope support both versions so we hopefully get both of Next Order when it comes out.

No.

>_>

<_<

Do it.

Nope. I really want future Digimon games to come over so I bought both versions!

The choice is yours. If you feel it's worth the extra 40/60 dollars to able to play the game anywhere and on anything go for it.

I mean, at the end of the day, all I want is that sick custom themes for both systems @_@

Not your fault, I read the same tweet and just went ahead. Is the Black Agumon/Gabumon supposed to be a seperate DLC? Because it isn't even showing up on my list.

I think they're telling you it's fine to redeem it now because whatever fix they're working on will automatically fix the DLC in your DL list

Not your fault, I read the same tweet and just went ahead. Is the Black Agumon/Gabumon supposed to be a seperate DLC? Because it isn't even showing up on my list.

On vita it was part of the Digimonstrous bundle . I got to use it for like a whole 10 mins before I tried to cross-save ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

I spoke to PSN support a hour ago, they said that we'll get an e-mail once the dlc gets fixed on our accounts , in the next couple of days -_-.

Drop

there is a custom them for PS4? Thought those themes only came to Vita.

They said nothing about them but the same themes are on PS4.

Should also add that I got both the vita and ps4 themes with my ps4 version of the game.

Dugna

They said nothing about them but the same themes are on PS4.

Should also add that I got both the vita and ps4 themes with my ps4 version of the game.

so if I buy the Vita version digital (which I'm planning on soon) I should get the PS4 themes also?

Drop

so if I buy the Vita version digital (which I'm planning on soon) I should get the PS4 themes also?

I have no idea, and considering the problems regarding the EU ps4 dlcs I don't even know if I was supposed to get the vita themes or it's an error.

Got a question.

I put Palialdramon in the farm to increase his stats for Imperialdramon, I set a digimon with a durable personality as the leader to increase HP, and started the training.

When it finished, I came back and none of the stats increased for some reason. Why is that?

I'm loving this game but it does have some damn rough difficulty spikes, going from easy to really hard.

Got to the chapter 6 boss
the manga artist and then eater. Not only does the first boss take ages to chip away but it's fast and strong so you spend ages healing. Then you go onto the eater straight away, so normally at least 1 or 2 Mon die from its first attack since they still have the damage from the previous fight.

I mean I have a level 30 ish metal Greymon, 40 cherrymon and a maxed angemon and it's still a bastard.

Either gonna continue to level my Greymon and cherrymon and try again or evolve angemon and spend time leveling up magna angemon up to get its stats back where it currently is.

Kinsei

Banned
Could you guys tell me who your favorite megas are and why? I think the reason the game hasn't hooked me completely yet is the fact that I became a fan through just playing Digimon World, Digimon Digital Card Battle and Rumble Arena on PS1 and never bothering to watch the show besides the first season. Most of the megas in this game are unfamiliar to me. I got Justimon but I don't even know if he's any good.

I read about the royal knights and the dorumon x antibody movie on the wiki yesterday. But who is Lucemon and why is he so sought after? I know what he looks like and I know tokomon can digivolve to him, but the requirements seem ridiculous for a cupid looking motherfucker

My favorite Megas are my favorites due to appearance, they're personality in the anime, or what they are based on. Here's some pics.

Lucemon: Satan Mode

Lucemon_satan2.jpg

MegaGargomon (This is due to his personality in Tamers)

Saintgalgomon2.jpg

Beelzemon: Blast Mode (This is due to his personality in the Tamers)

Beelzebumon_blast.jpg

Leopardmon: Leopard Mode

Duftmon_leopard.jpg

I could keep going if you want, but I think it would be best if you went through this list and just went with Digimon you think look interesting (click on "Ultimate" for a list of megas): http://wikimon.net/Digimon_Story:_Cyber_Sleuth#Obtainable_Digimon

Got a question.

I put Palialdramon in the farm to increase his stats for Imperialdramon, I set a digimon with a durable personality as the leader to increase HP, and started the training.

When it finished, I came back and none of the stats increased for some reason. Why is that?

Has it reached your current bonus stat cap? The amount it can get is based on it's ABI stat.

AyanFaust

Banned
Got a question.

Have you put him the farm before? He may have reached his maxed amount of bonus stats. Make sure to check his ABI. I think it was (ABI/2) + 50 up to a max of 100 bonus stats.

Have yo put him the farm before? He may have reached his maxed amount of bonus stats. Make sure to check his ABI. I think it was (ABI/2) + 50 up to a max of 100 bonus stats.

Oh man, I think that might be the case. How can I be sure? The bonus stats are the +X numbers next to the stats right?

If he reached the max stats, do I have to de-digivolve?

AyanFaust

Banned
Oh man, I think that might be the case. How can I be sure? The bonus stats are the +X numbers next to the stats right?

If he reached the max stats, do I have to de-digivolve?

If the stats are in the wrong thing, you can lower the wrong stats and raise the right ones, but otherwise, yes.

Kinsei

Banned
I've got one of those miracle meat things that greatly raises ABI. If I raised that, would I still need to de-digivolve before any other stats can be raised?

You shouldn't. You can also buy bonus stat decreasing items from the shop in EDEN for stats you don't need.

Stuart444

Any method and location to farm big money?
I need that for the post-game digifarm.

Final proper dungeon,
floor before the roof, near the lift/access point

Just train there, raise Digimon and make sure the Digimon that are fighting has the money USB equip items (if you have them).

Do that and you will have more than enough money before you know it. (I did it for the 1m yen trophy in JP version).

Besides that, raise a GoldNumemon and use that instead of the Plats since they increase the amount of yen gotten and they stack with the money USB equip items.

I've got one of those miracle meat things that greatly raises ABI. If I raised that, would I still need to de-digivolve before any other stats can be raised?

Nah, as long as you raise ABI, that is all that matters.

What's the earliest I can access the Hagurumon dungeon via Mirror Dungeon?

A LOT later in the game, by then, there will be better places to fight/grind.

Top Bottom