• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Drop

I got everything listed except the last two items, Vice/Blast mode with digital EU PS4

Cherubimon vice and Beelzemon BM are unlocked in the sense that you can evolve your digimon into them, they don't give them to you like the rookies though.

I haven't actually had time to check myself but I thought everyone was saying there was missing DLC? Now I'm confused

It's the physical EU version, and it got only the additional missions addon.

flowsnake

I've had all the DLC stuff since Saturday, I think.

Did it only get fixed for some people and not others, or are people mistaken about missing things?

I downloaded a "mission pack 1" which has 3 purple cases for the whiteboard today. At launch I downloaded the "beginners starter pack" or something that gave me items, two black digimons and three agumons with costumes.

I guess that's all there is.

I downloaded a "mission pack 1" which has 3 purple cases for the whiteboard today. At launch I downloaded the "beginners starter pack" or something that gave me items, two black digimons and three agumons with costumes.

I guess that's all there is.
Yeah that's all you should receive from the lady, the rest are unlocks.

Wait.... Am I screwing myself over for not putting my active mons into the farm, just realized the few that are in my part have +0s in the brackets
The only reliable way to raise ABI is digivolving or training in the farm.
Many of the 18 Memory mons requires 10+ ABI so you should often switch out your team.

Have not been posting in this thread but apparently there is an easy EXP method. I am curious...

I assume it has to do with PlatinumSakuramon

Just bought the game, any thing I really need to know before I start?
- The game has EXP share on by default
- You heal when leveling up
- There are weakness mostly based on the type of Digimon, elements weakness adds a bit to it, but only half.
- The bottom row of cases is useless because they always reset
- Sometimes if you cannot digivolve, go back to the previous one. Your level increases per volving.

So i see everybody talking about EXP trick, it literally broke the game ? Or on Hard mode the game still challenging later ?
It's depends on how much you use it, I only used it to level up my devolved mons for abi . It breaks it as much as excessive grinding would, it's not needed though I only started using it in chapter 8 for abi as I wanted fights to still be a challenge.

Syntsui

Some Megas are not really well thought,which is a shame. That final evolution of Vespamon for example has a worse move than its ultimate evolution. I'm not even evolving it anymore.

Drop

The only reliable way to raise ABI is digivolving or training in the farm.
Many of the 18 Memory mons requires 10+ ABI so you should often switch out your team.

Have not been posting in this thread but apparently there is an easy EXP method. I am curious...

I assume it has to do with PlatinumSakuramon

PlatinumSukamon and PlatinumNumemon both have the passive skill that increase the exp received if they're active at the end of a battle, plus you can obtain an equipment called tactician usb that has the same effect.

All of those effects stack multiple times, so you can end up gaining insane amount of exp really fast.

Don't quote me on this but as far as I know each one of those effects(skill or item) increase the exp by 100% of the original amount, so you can end up gaining a maximum of 13 times the normal exp with three PlatinumNumemon all holding 3 tactician usb each.

PlatinumSukamon and PlatinumNumemon both have the passive skill that increase the exp received if they're active at the end of a battle, plus you can obtain an equipment called tactician usb that has the same effect.

All of those effects stack multiple times, so you can end up gaining insane amount of exp really fast.

Don't quote me on this but as far as I know each one of those effects(skill or item) increase the exp by 100% of the original amount, so you can end up gaining a maximum of 13 times the normal exp with three PlatinumNumemon all holding 3 tactician usb each.
Oh, that makes sense actually.
I will make note of that for New Game + then. A team of three of them seems to be good EXP.
Do not think I will need it until then, honestly the game is pretty fair on normal (although mostly easy since I have been focusing on getting all 240 creatures).

Spent a couple hours resetting last, got 6 Tactician USB's though :D

3 PlatinumSukamons with 2 USB's each give me 40/50K EXP per fight, this is really going to cut down lots of grinding time.

Damn, just tried my hand at a gacha machine. 50k down and only got 27/30 medals from a SINGLE MACHINE. There are a bunch of these things.
Completion is gonna take a while.

silva1991

Seraphimon+2 platinimnunemon+ 6 exp UDBs = megidolaon killing gold hands for grinding lol

LOL L
eopardmon
talked a lot of shit, Lilithmon 1-shot that idiot.

I just got her over Rosemon

she really is that good?

I'm thinking combo of Wargreymon's def penetrating and lilith's int penetrating against bosses in my team.

Where should I get some exp if I'm on Chapter 7? On the same note, is there an easy way to lose the tournament? It's taking me way longer to lose to Flamedramon than to get to him.

They're all here!

2016-02-09-112911yiors.jpg

grimmiq

Seraphimon+2 platinimnunemon+ 6 exp UDBs = megidolaon killing gold hands for grinding lol

I just got her over Rosemon

she really is that good?

I'm thinking combo of Wargreymon's def penetrating and lilith's int penetrating against bosses in my team.

I'm playing through on normal for my first playthrough, I'll be going hard next time, any boss that's weak to Virus goes down easy. 3.5k non crit and he was done. Couple that with Mastemon's 25% HP damage and I don't think I've seen a boss since chapter 14 that's lasted more than 2 rounds.

MSMrRound

Anyone got a list of digimon medals from the capsule machines?

Was doing the one at Broadway level 1 till I got 29...then decided to go off and level some more...now all the medals are jumbled up and I'm not too sure if I got the last one from there >.>

Anyone got a list of digimon medals from the capsule machines?

Was doing the one at Broadway level 1 till I got 29...then decided to go off and level some more...now all the medals are jumbled up and I'm not too sure if I got the last one from there >.>
There are lists out there but you don't need them. Each machine has 30 unique medals so just empty your medal list by selling them, then play the gacha until you have a list of medals 30 long and you'll know you have them all.

So I've been grinding the absolute shit out of the top floor dungeon of the Chapter 19 dungeon to get Mastemon, both my Omnimon Zwartz mons ready, an Imperialdramon and a Lilithmon. Oh, and three fucking PlatinumSukamon, who I have 'affectionately' called "Buggy Poop" (because he can infect mons with bug), "Shiny Poop", and "Other Shiny Poop".

Oh, and the translation has started calling Jimiken his original name, Jimmy KEN, despite his character name tag still being Jimiken. Yeah, this translation was definitely low-budget.

Skulldead

What is this Tactician USB Farming method, and how do I do it? I didn't even know they existed when I played the JP Version of the game.

To Get Tactician USB by Develop item in DigiFarm for 1 000 yen when a Leader is a Builder. You get a chance to get a Tactician USB. Combine with digimon that that give EXP bonus when on team, put 3 in the team with 3 Tactician USB and you get a s**** load of XP easily..

Edit : 1000 yen option sorry change it

To Get Tactician USB by Develop item in DigiFarm for 10 000 yen when a Leader is a Builder. You get a chance to get a Tactician USB. Combine with digimon that that give EXP bonus when on team, put 3 in the team with 3 Tactician USB and you get a s**** load of XP easily..

ITs the 1000 yen option not 10000.

T.O.P

Banned
What is this Tactician USB Farming method, and how do I do it? I didn't even know they existed when I played the JP Version of the game.

Cheapest way (100k needed)

-Get 10 Digimon into the DigiFarm's island, Leader MUST be a Builder, the more of that type the better anyway (You can find patches to change a Digimon personality at the Eden Entrance shop)
-Go to the shop on the right of the DigiLab and buy 4 Developer Know-How (25k each)
-Equip all four to the island
-Command -> Develop -> 1000 Yen
-Wait for the 25 minutes to pass, but just before that be sure to save
-Check the reward
-If not Tactician USB, cose application and reload save

Fastest way (200k needed)

-Double everything, 8 Developer Know How, 20 Digimon, more patches
-2x chances to get USBs

What do you mean they reset? I've done like 10 so far and they're all still there completed. They're super boring though, so if there's no point in doing them I'll just stop.

If you search your farm, it will replace the cases you already completed. So pretty much you can never fully solve them.

So I just got access to Asakusa and the map says there is a shopping district you can go to but when I head that way it's just an invisible wall, is that something that gets unlocked soon?

Caineghis

Neo Member
This game has consumed my life I have almost 15 hours in and im just farming to get digimons to ultimate and be ready to mega when I get more space, still at chapter for farming in the hagurumon dungeon.

MSMrRound

If I can still manage to find the victory guy in early chapter 8, does that mean that I'm still on track to get those ten medals? E.g not too sure if missing out on him once will cause me to miss out on that medal trophy.

Currently clanking out those capsule machines. Urgh. So tedious. I swear I spent 100k and I'm still 29/30 waiting for that last medal and I dunno which one it is since my inventory got mixed up with medals gained from battles.

Top Bottom