• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Stuart444

If I can still manage to find the victory guy in early chapter 8, does that mean that I'm still on track to get those ten medals? E.g not too sure if missing out on him once will cause me to miss out on that medal trophy.

Currently clanking out those capsule machines. Urgh. So tedious. I swear I spent 100k and I'm still 29/30 waiting for that last medal and I dunno which one it is since my inventory got mixed up with medals gained from battles.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/757436-digimon-story-cyber-sleuth/faqs/71778?page=5#section633

Check this for the locations and stuff. And yes there is a medal from him in that Chapter.

MSMrRound

Yesssss finally got that last darn medal from the first capsule machine I'm trying. Over 150k for this stupid Kuzuhamon medal. Not looking forward to trying the other 9.

TheFlow

Banned
Cheapest way (100k needed)

-Get 10 Digimon into the DigiFarm's island, Leader MUST be a Builder, the more of that type the better anyway (You can find patches to change a Digimon personality at the Eden Entrance shop)
-Go to the shop on the right of the DigiLab and buy 4 Developer Know-How (25k each)
-Equip all four to the island
-Command -> Develop -> 1000 Yen
-Wait for the 25 minutes to pass, but just before that be sure to save
-Check the reward
-If not Tactician USB, cose application and reload save

Fastest way (200k needed)

-Double everything, 8 Developer Know How, 20 Digimon, more patches
-2x chances to get USBs
I will give this a try

Raxious

Spent 2 hours, and just got into chapter 1. Basically farmed those digimons so I had them at 200%. Right now I have Hagurumon at lvl 14, and every other digimon I was able to capture has been digivolved :p Team currently consists of Agumon, Black Gabumon and Hagurumon

To Get Tactician USB by Develop item in DigiFarm for 1 000 yen when a Leader is a Builder. You get a chance to get a Tactician USB. Combine with digimon that that give EXP bonus when on team, put 3 in the team with 3 Tactician USB and you get a s**** load of XP easily..

Edit : 1000 yen option sorry change it

-Get 10 Digimon into the DigiFarm's island, Leader MUST be a Builder, the more of that type the better anyway (You can find patches to change a Digimon personality at the Eden Entrance shop)
-Go to the shop on the right of the DigiLab and buy 4 Developer Know-How (25k each)
-Check the reward

-2x chances to get USBs

Well, shit. I've already for 3 PlatinumSukamon...so with those....the sky is the limit! Thanks. Just need to get my money up. Anyone got any tips for that?

MSMrRound

Well, shit. I've already for 3 PlatinumSukamon...so with those....the sky is the limit! Thanks. Just need to get my money up. Anyone got any tips for that?

1000 yen option got a chance to give you a chrome digizoid (sp?) thing which you can sell for 50k. 10000 yen dev option gives you three if you save scum for the items, plus other stuff like billionaire USB, diamonds etc which can be used to farm for cash/exchanged.

silva1991

lol getting a scanned fused digimon is worthless because his level us caped and I can't evolve it

and if I de digivolve it and get it again with higher lv cap i'm gonna have to raise 2 digimon's CAMs to 100 to do so

really pointless to scan them -__-

Stuart444

Small Chapter 13 spoiler:

CaygatRWwAITBvP.jpg:orig

Hahahahaha.

Breads

Banned
So i see everybody talking about EXP trick, it literally broke the game ? Or on Hard mode the game still challenging later ?

If you want to build ABI, use different evolution paths to gain inhereted skills, and etc it doesn't break the game. It just makes grinding less of a hassle. Remember every time you evolve/ de-evolve it resets the mon to lvl 1 so you don't have to run around with full parties of lvl 99 unless you want to play that way so it only breaks the game as much as you are willing to break it.

1000 yen option got a chance to give you a chrome digizoid (sp?) thing which you can sell for 50k. 10000 yen dev option gives you three if you save scum for the items, plus other stuff like billionaire USB, diamonds etc which can be used to farm for cash/exchanged.

Some other lesser gem drops also sell for over 50k since they come in stacks. It's not guaranteed but it's nice that its there if you are just casually keeping up with farming as you play.

-Check the reward

-2x chances to get USBs
Been doing this like:
4010114-6656986817-785d4.jpg

Stuart444

When is the next best grind spot after Hagurumon Dungeon? Just want to prepare everything before I get there (as far as acquiring USBs).

Not for a while, there is plenty of places with Champions or Ultimates after Chapter 10 or so I'd say. Platinum Cup is a good one in Chapter 11, just lose at the final battle.

You only can do the coliseum cups once!!? Noooo

Yup, it's why I recommend losing to the final battle in the one you want to grind on :).

notaskwid

-Check the reward

-2x chances to get USBs
Why reload? Cant you just try again?

Not for a while, there is plenty of places with Champions or Ultimates after Chapter 10 or so I'd say. Platinum Cup is a good one in Chapter 11, just lose at the final battle.

Yup, it's why I recommend losing to the final battle in the one you want to grind on :).
*cries i must of missed that post!

Alright this game went from easy to bullshit real quick.

I'm in Chapter 14:

In Yamashina's memory how the fuck do you beat the Digimon? I barely do any damage and when I do he just instantly heals back to full health. Plus, he basically one-shots all of my team.

Stuart444

Alright this game went from easy to bullshit real quick.

I'm in Chapter 14:

In Yamashina's memory how the fuck do you beat the Digimon? I barely do any damage and when I do he just instantly heals back to full health. Plus, he basically one-shots all of my team.

Virus type so Vaccine Megas would probably help. Also if you're on hard, put it down to normal. With high level Megas (either Virus ones that have DEF piercing moves like Okuwamon though he's an ultimate or Vaccine types), you should win.

Status effects may help as well like Panic/Sleep (assuming they effect him)

sensui-tomo

Virus type so Vaccine Megas would probably help. Also if you're on hard, put it down to normal. With high level Megas (either Virus ones that have DEF piercing moves like Okuwamon though he's an ultimate or Vaccine types), you should win.

Or you can easy mode the game with DOT + BUG for the most part. Man are they the worst things that can happen.

Stuart444

Or you can easy mode the game with DOT + BUG for the most part. Man are they the worst things that can happen.

I tend not to use BUG on anything but Vaccine types lol. Mainly so I don't have to switch out my Character Reversal Digimon (Plats) for other types after inflicting BUG.

Okay, so, how the hell do I stand a chance against the
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode triple threat
bonus boss? I literally can't even get in a hit before he basically wipes out my front line.

I was able to beat him once but died on the next fight and didn't save so now I'm back to getting destroyed. I have all vaccine chapions and every single one of them just gets one-shotted. I'm honestly about ready to give up on this game.

MarkV

So i've got 241 out of 241 Digimon but there are 242 numbered Digimon and the 195 spot isn't even in the list. Any idea what is going on?
PS Vita, US digital version.

Top Bottom