• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

So i've got 241 out of 241 Digimon but there are 242 numbered Digimon and the 195 spot isn't even in the list. Any idea what is going on?
PS Vita, US digital version.

195 is Dianamon which isn't in the game right now for some reason but Bandai is working on it.

Qwark

Whats the consensus so far, get this on Vita or PS4?

I'd say get it on Vita since it's cheaper, then wait for a sale on the PS4 version. Both versions are very good, but if you're going for all of the digivoloutions, there's going to be a lot of grinding. Personally, I prefer to grind on a handheld, but that's just me. Can't really go wrong with either one, and cross-save works great.

Stuart444

Isn't the European DLC problem fixed yet? I couldn't download the black digimons.

Not yet :(

edit: incase anyone is wondering when the Hagurumon dungeon would be open again, it opens again in Chapter 14 when you have another request from a Numemon.

But like I said before, by this point, there is far better places to grind.

Kickz

I'd say get it on Vita since it's cheaper, then wait for a sale on the PS4 version. Both versions are very good, but if you're going for all of the digivoloutions, there's going to be a lot of grinding. Personally, I prefer to grind on a handheld, but that's just me. Can't really go wrong with either one, and cross-save works great.

Thanks, guess I'll get it on Vita.

AyanFaust

Banned
So just beat the chapter 11 boss.
man, that fight felt cheap as hell on hard. Him spamming that all hitting move that puts you automatically to sleep. Went in with lucemon sm, black war greymon, and lilithmon, and there were still times where I thought he had me. I thought I would have been super over leveled at this point, but cool that it's still a challenge, I suppose :eek:. Also that whole story acne was awesome. Super hyped for the story now ^^

Jathaine

Does anyone know the base SPD of the fastest Digimon at Lv50?
Probably too specific of a question for most people to know off hand but... you never know!

Lexxism

Ugh. I'm 60 HP away to digivolve my Infermon to Beelzemon. I remember reading that there's an item where I can transfer a stat point from one to another. What chapter is that? Is that an treasure item or I can buy it?

So is there a way to lower bonus stats you get from the Digifarm? A lot of my current party have been through there and I need to get rid of some bonus stats I don't want.

Kinsei

Banned
What Digimon drops tactition USBs? I need to get my Lucemon up to level 80 to evolve him.

So is there a way to lower bonus stats you get from the Digifarm? A lot of my current party have been through there and I need to get rid of some bonus stats I don't want.

You can buy stat decreasing items at the store in EDEN.

Stuart444

What Digimon drops tactition USBs? I need to get my Lucemon up to level 80 to evolve him.

You can buy stat decreasing items at the store in EDEN.

PlatinumNumemon in the final dungeon
floor before the roof, near the lifts where an access point is.

PlatinumNumemon, but you're better off using develop in the farm

By the time the 20 or so minutes goes up, he'll probably have found a PlatinumNumemon. Hell Function Call 2 allowed me to find quite a few before.

Ryne

Picked up my preorder today, hoping to dig into it tomorrow.

From reading the thread, looks like I'm in for a good game

Stuart444

PlatNumemon also gives you the benefit of lots of XP from it as well.

Just Function Call 2 over and over and you'll find one or several fairly quickly.

PlatNumemon also gives you the benefit of lots of XP from it as well.

Just Function Call 2 over and over and you'll find one or several fairly quickly.
Sounds good, I am on Chapter 19 and do not feel like wasting money and time on developing when I need lots of ABIs to level up.
Figured can get EXP while waiting for drops...

Ah, fair enough. Well keep it in mind for Chapter 19/20 :)

Also I'm just behind you, just defeated
the eater in Shinjuku. Man, I did this the hard way in the JP version without def piercing attacks but now with 2 (IceDevimon and Okuwamon) that can use them, eaters die so much easier.
LOL, is that how you are suppose to do it? I won by brute force.

Stuart444

I've only just reached chapter 15.

Ah, fair enough. Well keep it in mind for Chapter 19/20 :)

Also I'm just behind you, just defeated
the eater in Shinjuku. Man, I did this the hard way in the JP version without def piercing attacks but now with 2 (IceDevimon and Okuwamon) that can use them, eaters die so much easier.

Sounds good, I am on Chapter 19 and do not feel like wasting money and time on developing when I need lots of ABIs to level up.
Figured can get EXP while waiting for drops...

Yeah, the final dungeon gives a lot of XP, like I posted above, I stayed in that certain area due to ease of access to 1. Plenty of tough enemies for EXP and 2. The Access Point as I was doing a LOT of digivolving.

Worth it.

edit: I forgot how much I HATE the final boss in Chapter 14
Dot several times in a row wasting 2 of my 3 Multi-Recovery DX and Melt Processor hurting us a lot and healing him. Still Okuwamon and IceDevimon beat him with PlatNumemon healing our DOTs and our health/SP as needed.

28 hours in and im still in chapter 7 x.x I can't remember the last time a game got such a hold on me lol

So right now im trying to get a LadyDevimon but i can't figure out how, does anyone know what mon to start with?

Stuart444

28 hours in and im still in chapter 7 x.x I can't remember the last time a game got such a hold on me lol

So right now im trying to get a LadyDevimon but i can't figure out how, does anyone know what mon to start with?

DemiDevimon -> IceDevimon -> LadyDevimon was my path.

edit: Kuramon -> Tsumemon/Pagumon -> DemiDevimon -> IceDevimon/Bakemon/Kyubimon -> LadyDevimon

If you happen to have Impmon or Lopmon, they can become BlackGatomon who can become LadyDevimon as well. (Pagumon becomes both Impmon and Lopmon)

Yu Narukami

Stupid question but how do you pause the game? Also do the mons get EXP on the island?
Some mon got to max rank and i was only investigating.

Stupid question but how do you pause the game? Also do the mons get EXP on the island?

Triangle brings up menu at any time and yes ... you can increase EXP rate by buying farm items and stacking them.
Remember that farm time only occurs during in-game time so turning off the game will do nothing.

Yu Narukami

Triangle brings up menu at any time and yes ... you can increase EXP rate by buying farm items and stacking them.
Remember that farm time only occurs during in-game time so turning off the game will do nothing.

When i bring up the menu time doesnt seem to stop?

DemiDevimon -> IceDevimon -> LadyDevimon was my path.

edit: Kuramon -> Tsumemon/Pagumon -> DemiDevimon -> IceDevimon/Bakemon/Kyubimon -> LadyDevimon

If you happen to have Impmon or Lopmon, they can become BlackGatomon who can become LadyDevimon as well. (Pagumon becomes both Impmon and Lopmon)

Perfect, just put a Kuramon in my team. Thank you ^.^

T.O.P

Banned
Shop that sells HP food? Spent an hour and a half on this guy alone for that freakin ABI and the other stats...watch the evolution being awful now (and not DATA, wich i need, badly) lol

12697199_10208436569575741_5539488819884859503_o.jpg

12717832_10208436560015502_7109875093432723834_n.jpg

just so we're clear, I'm talking about the ones after the 3 that fight.

Yes. You can have up to 11 Digimon in your party, able to switch in to battle, during a dungeon.
The 3 on the front lines get EXP and COM, while the 8 not fighting gain the SAME amount of EXP per battle as the front liners.

Wazzy

Banned
I've just been grinding Gold Cup in Chapter 7 and have tons of new digimon now.

Main team is still MetalGarurumon, AeroVeedramon and MachGaogamon but I'm planning to mega evolve Mach soon.

Ok so help me out here. To use the increase encounter rate skill lvl 1 I need a neutral digimon? For lvl 2 I need a neutral rookie in my party???

Delio

Jesus I finally made Lilithmon and she just makes bosses melt if they are weak to her main attack. Pair that up with someone spamming that bug move and goodnight.

Top Bottom