• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Croc

Banned
Damnit!! Now I have to have this guy.

My team about to look like last couple episodes of digimon tamers

I'm kind of wanting him too now hahah. I really liked him in Tamers but never had any particular interest in him otherwise. But he seems pretty awesome in this.

Damnit!! Now I have to have this guy.

My team about to look like last couple episodes of digimon tamers

Hopefully without all the childhood scarring.

oC4jhR4.png

sensui-tomo

Hopefully without all the childhood scarring.

oC4jhR4.png

nah you know you want a digimon series penned by Gen urobuchi (Fate zero/ Madoka magica/ psycho pass) .... i should re-watch this series again... watching season 2 gave me the idea on whats going to happen in tri (
aka the dark world and Daemon
)

nah you know you want a digimon series penned by Gen urobuchi (Fate zero/ Madoka magica/ psycho pass) .... i should re-watch this series again... watching season 2 gave me the idea on whats going to happen in tri (
aka the dark world and Daemon
)

Wait the guy who wrote Tamers wrote Psycho Pass? I need to watch Tamers again...

RexNovis

Banned
Can someone please explain this "character reversal" trick yall keep mentioning? I'm having a helluva time trying to kill this with 2x PlatinumNumemon

Can someone please explain this "character reversal" trick yall keep mentioning? I'm having a helluva time trying to kill this with 2x PlatinumNumemon

Character Reversal skill reverses the weakness triangle, so if you use it on a Digimon strong to Virus, it will be weak to it instead (and likewise, whatever it was previously weak to is now strong).

It is a really good sign that the game seems to be selling well thanks to word of mouth. Hopefully it'll encourage Bamco to put out more Digimon stuff and perhaps even put some effort into a plan to revitalize the franchise. They pulled it off with Tamagotchi, after all, until they got complacent and let it die. Continuing in the direction they started with Cyber Sleuth is probably for the best, but they'd also have to do some revamping on both the core and localization side of things, as I've said before.

At least they might bring over New Order. Hopefully they'll actually give it a proper localization budget.

I think a properly-budgeted MMO sorta like Crowfall would suit Digimon quite well, but I'm not exactly expecting Bamco to not continue farming out MMOs to crappy Korean devs.

Yasumi

Banned
Wait Tamers was written by the guy who wrote Serial Experiments Lain?

O_O

Let's all love Digimon. LET'S ALL LOVE DIGIMON. Ļ̸̻͍̳̩͈͚̜̮͕͔͎̬̯̗̠̱̝͂ͭͨͤ͂ͬͫ̔̅̅̾ͧͥ̾͛͟͞͞Ẽ̸̗̙͈̩̤̺͇̥̪̝̣̫̻̮̇̐̑͛̇ͣͣ̓̀̇͊͂ͫ̓̎ͬ͆ͧ́T̶̛̼̗̭͉͙̗̘̝͙̯̈́͊͆̎́ͯ̓̒̐͒̑̾'̛̺̺̘͖̦͓̘̗̗͈̿́̌̇̂ͬ͛̇ͦ̃̆̉̒́̇̄ͅS̨̡̫̻͖ͧ̅̂ͫ͒̋̅̔̂̾ͥͮ͌ ̶̧̭̬̙̦͓̘̞̌͗̿̑̊̓ͪ̍͐ͦ̆̒̄̉͒͠͞Ả̵̵̧͙̦̥̬̬̘ͨͭ̄̎́̏ͧ̄̽̽͐ͦ̚͘͠L̇ͤ̔̃̍ͯ̑̌̄̐̈́͑͒̿̽ͪ́̀̚͏̸̙̤͚͍̟̙̭̠͈̮̱͚̬̯̯̦̟͉̀L̶͍̘̳͈̿̄ͭ͗ͧͪ͗ͬͩ̊̈́ͭ̇̉ ̸̛͈̭̩̦͓̰̝͕͔̞̯̻͕̲͖̅̾̒̅̃̊ͫ̉ͩͥ̈̚̚͜͜L̢̛̥̮͙̼̺̪̹͎ͪ͐̍̉̏ͨ͊ͪͬ͌̓͐̎ͫ̄̎ͨ͠O̵̢̡̨̘͔͇̣̻͈̟̟̫̯̪͙͙͕̣̖͒̀̒ͯ́ͩ̑͆̓̚͟V̴̙̤̗͕̩͚̙̞̬̮̩̰͇̟̞̞̓̐ͨ̊ͧͤͣ͌ͣ̂̓ͪͣͬ͊̎̚͟Ê̴̢̹̟͚͕͋̆̀͛̂̏̈̕ͅ ̸͐́ͮ̾̆̇̎̓҉̰͚̩̩̹̱̪̪̳͖̹̯͠Ḓ̡̪͖̙̥̼̫̠͓̞̰̰͈̤̤̱͚ͬͧ̂̏̉̾͊̈̆͗̚̚͞I̽̂̓̏̏ͯ̈́ͩ̑ͭͦ̑͐ͣ̂҉̛̖͎̙̝͉̮Ǵ̴̷̷̟̪̗̹̺̐̔̒͠ͅI̧̘̩̪͙͎̭͎̦͚̝͖̹͓͉̩͍̮̔ͩ͌́̈͝M̡̻̜̖͉ͧ̒̎̍͛ͤ̑ͤ͌͆ͥ̀ͫͤ͗͘͟O̷̴̹̜͕̤̖͖̼̩̜̥̫̣̫̪̙̾ͫ̄͒ͯ͐͂̊ͭ̐̕͟ͅN̢̍́ͣ͌͗͛̓̉͋̈́ͦ̓͂͏̰̘͙̝

Reszo

Lol after you beat the game you can buy Miracle Meat (food that increases ABI) but it costs 1,000,000 yen. -_-

Anyone know the best way to farm yen? lol

Stuart444

Wait so its a skill? Like a digimon ability? What digimon learn it?

PlatinumSukamon learns it at about level 25 or so.

Lol after you beat the game you can buy Miracle Meat (food that increases ABI) but it costs 1,000,000 yen. -_-

Anyone know the best way to farm yen? lol

PrinceMamemon + Billionaire USBs.

Basically the same as the PlatNumemon + Tactician USB tricks but for money. And do it in the final dungeon.

Also 1000 yen development on the farm for Digi Chromizoid or however it's spelled. Sells for 50k yen.

silva1991

Do you have the pre-order/first month DLC? If so you need to evolve him.

My copy has the day 1 bonus, but I couldn't download most of them

and now I don't even know how to view my downlad list on ps store to see if namco fixed the problem(UK store btw)

Reszo

PlatinumSukamon learns it at about level 25 or so.

PrinceMamemon + Billionaire USBs.

Basically the same as the PlatNumemon + Tactician USB tricks but for money. And do it in the final dungeon.

Also 1000 yen development on the farm for Digi Chromizoid or however it's spelled. Sells for 50k yen.

Thanks, I also found goldnumemon with the same ability. do they give the same bonus or does mamemon give more yen?

Stuart444

My copy has the day 1 bonus, but I couldn't download most of them

and now I don't even know how to view my downlad list on ps store to see if namco fixed the problem(UK store btw)

Yeah, UK/EU issues are still awaiting a fix though Bamco said they/Sony are working on it

Thanks, I also found goldnumemon with the same ability. do they give the same bonus or does mamemon give more yen?

Same but PrinceMamemon being a mega means you have a better chance of beating Digimon quicker than with a Champion Digimon. Also more equip slots if you have lots of Billionaire USBs.

Stuart444

Connect jump portal, use it? Y/N

This game has definitely got me to go back and rewatch the Digimon anime before I head to be at nights, Crunchyroll has most of it besides Savers

Wish they had Savers (pref the JP version even though like I said before, I don't mind the dub... mostly). Love Savers and it has a lot in common with Digimon Story: CS.

Stuart444

oh my I never noticed it. I hope i didnt overrride it on accident :-/ will check when I get home

You can switch moves out in the settings menu on each Digimon and while there is a limit to how many moves you can get in that menu, the PlatSukamon/Numemon line doesn't get enough moves to the point where you need to delete any.

sensui-tomo

man i have the worst luck, done this reboot and try again strategy for the usb and have never gotten it, been doing it for about an hour.

5 in 1 room and 3 in the other (with 2 builders in the 5 room and 1 in the 3 room) also did 1000 yen like it said (not sure if doing 10k would help or not)

It might be the number of builders then. I'm probably insanely lucky but I farmed 6 USBs in 1 hour with 10 Builders and 3 Development Know-It-Alls.

Top Bottom