• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

I didn't use the farm at all, I just used some def attach and trained him a lot. Though it was in his 80s when I digivolved him.

With the Plats and Tacts, level 80 is nothing lol.

Maybe but it's less fun than just using Digimon you like imo. best to only use those moves on Digimon you may not be too keen on if you can't win any other way (or have a lot of trouble winning lol).
O so yours took to level 80 too!!? Ok cool lol im fine than.

T.O.P

Banned
Shop that sells HP food? Spent an hour and a half on this guy alone for that freakin ABI and the other stats...watch the evolution being awful now (and not DATA, wich i need, badly) lol

12697199_10208436569575741_5539488819884859503_o.jpg

12717832_10208436560015502_7109875093432723834_n.jpg

#gonna repost, i'm going stupid, i can't get to 2k HP, i tried everything now :((((

Roughly yeah. I probably could have evolved him earlier (probably) but I didn't have much memory at the time and I didn't want to throw any of my Digimon back into the farm XD.
Lol i was so upset i had to toss my wargrowlmom in the farm but hes one of the last ones on my team to be able to mega.

Breads

Banned
#gonna repost, i'm going stupid, i can't get to 2k HP, i tried everything now :((((
Not everything. You still have more ABI to go. Hate to say it but you know what to do. De-evolve and re-evolve until you get max abi and then add more HP.

I read a 400 page book whilst reloading and still don't have a single USB. That was with a Builder digimon and 2 Developer Know-Hows. Got plenty of other USBs though...

Did you do the 1000 option with 10 builders? A lot of people say you don't need 10 builders but... well... I would ignore them. 10 worked for me and it worked for plenty of other people without having to wait this long. I save scummed for 10 and over time ended up with 16 on my hands. And I did it with a single lvl 2 farm with 2 Developer Know Hows too.

Saphirax

Yes but it is RNG, it can take 5 minutes or 5 hours (realistically it won't take that long, took me under an hour to get 2 with 2 dev know-hows and a builder leader)

They usually come in 2s so when you get one, you'll have 2 to use :)

I read a 400 page book whilst reloading and still don't have a single USB. That was with a Builder digimon and 2 Developer Know-Hows. Got plenty of other USBs though...

Venfayth

I have two farms and I set them both to develop an item at the same time and I got 3 sets of Tactician's USB within an hour. One farm had 5 know-hows and the other only had 1.

Maybe I'm just lucky though.

Also my LadyDevimon doesn't have NEARLY enough INT to get to Lilithmon, what's the best way to raise a specific stat?

You can use 3 ATK Restraint Bs to reduce your attack by 30 and then use HP boosts or other kinds of training to get your HP up to past 2k. Every point of HP bonus give you 10 hp.

Saphirax

Not everything. You still have more ABI to go. Hate to say it but you know what to do. De-evolve and re-evolve until you get max abi and then add more HP.

Did you do the 1000 option with 10 builders? A lot of people say you don't need 10 builders but... well... I would ignore them. 10 worked for me and it worked for plenty of other people without having to wait this long. I save scummed for 10 and over time ended up with 16 on my hands. And I did it with a single lvl 2 farm with 2 Developer Know Hows too.

1000 yen, yes, but only 1 Builder. I read that having more only speeds up the process so didn't bother getting more.

T.O.P

Banned

I donnow how to focus HP gains tho, i have no idea where to buy HP food or if it's possible to farm it, i tried the DigiFarm with the HP Generator equipped but nothing changes at the end of it, i also changed his personality to Lively and still nothin, that image was from yesterday, today i de-evolved him from to baby form and got him up again to Ultimate, gonna get him up to 99 again and see what happens

Nightbird

Okay im gonna stop grinding the USB for now.
I'll finish the chapter, and then I'll do it properly by changing everyone on the farm into the builder type.

At least I got the Chrome Digizoid. That thing seemed to be rare too

Do I need to get my Digimon to the max level before I digivolve or dedigivolve them?
I accidentally digivolved my Yokomon (I'd de digivolved my Wormmon so he could be fast enough to evolve into Stingmon before it reached MAX. Does that matter?

Also, I got something called a Reppamon yesterday which I've never heard of before. I looked on the Digimon wiki at it, and it's mega
it looked like a six legged centaur
looks awesome. Can I get that on this game?

Breads

Banned
I donnow how to focus HP gains tho, i have no idea where to buy HP food or if it's possible to farm it, i tried the DigiFarm with the HP Generator equipped but nothing changes at the end of it, i also changed his personality to Lively and still nothin, that image was from yesterday, today i de-evolved him from to baby form and got him up again to Ultimate, gonna get him up to 99 again and see what happens

Have you tried training your Digimon with a Durable Digimon as the leader? It takes time/ CAM but it's there.

Stuart444

I have two farms and I set them both to develop an item at the same time and I got 3 sets of Tactician's USB within an hour. One farm had 5 know-hows and the other only had 1.

Maybe I'm just lucky though.

Also my LadyDevimon doesn't have NEARLY enough INT to get to Lilithmon, what's the best way to raise a specific stat?

The farm.

If you can change her personality to Brainy and then work her in the farm, make sure you have MAX int. Also any int farm goods can help.

If she doesn't get enough int (including 100 bonus stats from the farm) then you should look and see what else can change into Lilithmon if you really want her and choose the one with the best base int.

Though you shouldn't have to do that.

Also once you get Lilithmon, I advise putting the best int attachs you can on her so she has base int + (100 bonus int) + however many int she gets from attach equipment items.

And then on any Vaccine types use Character Reversal from a PlatinumSukamon/Numemon if you have one.

Then use Phantom Pain on those bugged Vaccine types + on Data types and laugh at how much freaking damage you do.

MongKey

Lively up SP though. You need Durable to increase HP. Put another Durable digimon as leader and it should be getting them. Also, use ATK restraint chips to drop your ATK bonus to free up some stats bonus space. Restraint chips can be bought at the shop in EDEN entrance.

Stuart444

Do I need to get my Digimon to the max level before I digivolve or dedigivolve them?
I accidentally digivolved my Yokomon (I'd de digivolved my Wormmon so he could be fast enough to evolve into Stingmon before it reached MAX. Does that matter?

Also, I got something called a Reppamon yesterday which I've never heard of before. I looked on the Digimon wiki at it, and it's mega
it looked like a six legged centaur
looks awesome. Can I get that on this game?

Yes Reppamon is in the game.

Venfayth

The farm.

If you can change her personality to Brainy and then work her in the farm, make sure you have MAX int. Also any int farm goods can help.

Thanks. I bought a few of the farm goods that increase int training. What do you mean by "make sure you have MAX int" ?

I swear this exact question is asked every 10 posts. Level doesn't matter if you're digivolving, but it does matter a little if you're de-digivolving. You get more ABI if you de-digivolve at higher levels.

It's worth noting if you need a small extra boost that personality does effect stats a bit, so if you're only a little off, changing to the personality for the stat you want can push you over the edge

T.O.P

Banned
Lively up SP though. You need Durable to increase HP. Put another Durable digimon as leader and it should be getting them. Also, use ATK restraint chips to drop your ATK bonus to free up some stats bonus space. Restraint chips can be bought at the shop in EDEN entrance.

FUCKKKKK

that's why :(((

dangeraaron10

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, you're right. I misread

That's another Digimon I'll need to add to my team alongside GranKuwags!

The two being Data and Virus respectively, again, dilutes my Vaccine team a bit.

Tentamon->Kuwagamon->Okuwamon->GranKuwagamon
Betamon->Seadramon->MegaSeadramon->Plesiomon

Those two for sure.

I'm also liking that I got a list of non-humanoid Megas that I like and will be useful for balancing my team and having some pierce attacks.

ShineGreymon, Ophanimon, and RustTyranomon might be there as well.

MongKey

That's another Digimon I'll need to add to my team alongside GranKuwags!

The two being Data and Virus respectively, again, dilutes my Vaccine team a bit.

Tentamon->Kuwagamon->Okuwamon->GranKuwagamon
Betamon->Seadramon->MegaSeadramon->Plesiomon

Those two for sure.

I'm also liking that I got a list of non-humanoid Megas that I like and will be useful for balancing my team and having some pierce attacks.

ShineGreymon, Ophanimon, and RustTyranomon might be there as well.
Both Wargreymon and Blackwargreymon have DEF piercing move too with Wargreymon being vaccine typed.

MirageGaogamon looks really cool holy crap. Keeping him in the team

I'm just missing Gallantmon (or ChaosGallantmon can't decide) now, but I gotta wait.

I like how BanchoLeomon just walks while everyone else is gliding/running lol.

EDIT: BanchoLeomon's victory animation is even more boss.

Stuart444

Thanks. I bought a few of the farm goods that increase int training. What do you mean by "make sure you have MAX int" ?

Max int = max amount of bonus stats you can get on the farm in her int.

Which is (ABI / 2 ) + 50 = 100 max bonus points which should go to int.

a max int Lilithmon is deadly.

I think he was talking about Kentaurosmon, not Reppamon. He's in the game, but since he's a royal knight he's locked behind an endgame quest

He outright says Reppamon and so I answered it, though yes, he was probably was talking about Kentaurosmon.

I personally like the idea of doing it like Digimon Savers:

Kudamon -> Reppamon -> Chirinmon -> Kentaurosmon.

Cool, thanks.

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Reppamon

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Kentaurosmon

Here are both of them if you're interested though as said above, Kentaurosmon isn't available until about Chapter 19 after you do a request that involves beating said Digimon.

MirageGaogamon looks really cool holy crap. Keeping him in the team

He is indeed that cool :D

evilalien

...wait what

I wasn't expecting this thing WTF

And it's Virus...again...rip my Data search...i also changed his name by mistake so now i have no idea how it is even called

Just delete the entire name and save it and it will go back to what it should be.

...wait what

And it's Virus...again...rip my Data search...i also changed his name by mistake so now i have no idea how it is even called

MegaSeadramon looks a lot different than I remember...

Real talk, though. Leviamon is sick, I'm gonna work on getting one.

dangeraaron10

Unconfirmed Member
...wait what

IF it was a Mega Seadramon, you can turn that into Plesiomon, which is a Data mega (and has an INT pierce attack).

MetalSeadramon is the other Mega one, which is obviously a mecha form of Seadramon. MetalSeadramon is also Data.

MongKey

Soo if my farm digimon is max level is it still able to gain the bonus stats?
Yes, they stil can.

...wait what

If you leave the name blank when you change its name, it will revert to its default name. Anyway, its name is Leviamon.

T.O.P

Banned
IF it was a Mega Seadramon, you can turn that into Plesiomon, which is a Data mega (and has an INT pierce attack).

MetalSeadramon is the other Mega one, which is obviously a mecha form of Seadramon. MetalSeadramon is also Data.

Took me way too much time to go back to MegaSeadramon right now...gonna have to find an alternative for Data

Top Bottom