• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

German sales charts

01 (NE) [PS4] NATURO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4
02 (01) [PS4] CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS III (>500K)
03 (NE) [PS4] DIGIMON STORY: CYBER SLEUTH
04 (NE) [PC] XCOM 2
05 (NE) [PC] AMERICAN TRUCK SIMULATOR STARTER PACK: CALIFORNIA

We do it

Strong sales in Germany? Next Order to be localized as "Digimon Simulator 2017" confirmed.

Stuart444

Btw if anyone wants to see the power of Lilithmon against two of the demon lords:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OjHHtPRLxA

Lilithmon, UlforceVeedramon, Ophanimon vs Beelzemon.

(the gimmick here I believe is that if he finishes his countdown, he will keep attacking you for a lot of dmg with his guns)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW7i68diU4Y

Lilithmon, UlforceVeedramon and Jesmon vs... Lilithmon.

I was NOT prepared for the amount of status effects I was about to be hit by.

I won but I did feel like giving up half way through, not gonna lie.

Croc

Banned
Finally got Lucemon FM...boy that sure was a lot of work. Is SM just as annoying to get as FM? Is he worth it? FM already seems not as immediately good cause his special only attacks one enemy lol

silva1991

I don't like the three PlatiNuemons method

they are weak and it takes them a while to kill enemies

my method is: Seraphimon+2 PlatiNuemons+8 exp USBs = 135/150K exp in a matter of 6-15 seconds maybe.

I'm stuck in Chapter 10 right now. I'm in Valhalla or whatever in the area with 2 Copy and Paste things and a code in the middle. It won't let me scan the code and now it won't let me switch one of the Copy and Paste things I might have messed up.

Kinsei

Banned
I'm stuck in Chapter 10 right now. I'm in Valhalla or whatever in the area with 2 Copy and Paste things and a code in the middle. It won't let me scan the code and now it won't let me switch one of the Copy and Paste things I might have messed up.

Go back to the digilab and put some new Digimon in your party. Your skills are determined by the types of Digimon in your party. You can see what you need on the player screen.

AyanFaust

Banned

I think you can only copy the originals, and I thought you could only paste on the ones that used to not have anything.
You need a data type for code scan if that's your problem as well

Do I have to be invested in Digimon to enjoy this game?

Is it a good RPG in its own right?
Yes. Great with no prior knowledge.
They all have to be blue. No red copying!

Chapter 16 question:
I'm currently doing the Pete is missing quest, I went into the vacuum tube computer in the wall and I've found 4 memory fragments( is that what they're called? And so far I can't find anything else in the area, and I've tried talking to the old man with my keywords but nothing is happening.
I'm lost please help

Edit: Dammit I just found it after looking for nearly 40 minutes. There was a fifth one that blended in with the background.

fucking hell ABI sucks as a stat. so much fucking de-digivolving to grind it. didn't even notice that 2/3 current about-to-be megas didn't have enough.

also, shinegreymon's model is kind of... bad. don't waste your time on him. his shoulders look like peppermint candies. his animations are also worse than rizegreymons :/

Hikami

Not enough Mastemon in this thread
Love her special attack animation
fWmc0CA.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
fucking hell ABI sucks as a stat. so much fucking de-digivolving to grind it. didn't even notice that 2/3 current about-to-be megas didn't have enough.

Takes like 20 minutes to max ABI with a good EXP team? If it's a Digimon you've been using since it was young and digivolving through multiple lines for your field guide it should come naturally.

CazTGG

One thing that's fairly disappointing is that, even during New Game+, you can't digivolve into certain forms until you complete a series of quests that's very late in the game. It's still a great game, but not being able to get every digivloution because you haven't done a quest that's only accessible at around the 30-hour mark or so is ridiculous.

Also,
that battle with UlforceVeedramon for the eighth quest is next to impossible. Sure, the quest involving a trio battle with Gallantmon, Omnimon and the third one whose name eludes me at the moment would turn into an unwinnable mess if you took them out one by one, but at least your entire team didn't get wiped out after they became invincible when they had half of their health knocked off.

When does Offline Colosseum unlock? I'm on Ch. 7 and the cat girl just keeps repeating the rules.

You use the red arcade machine in order to access the Colosseum, not by talking to Cat_Lady#4198. Be aware that it's done via cups and once you beat a cup (sans the final one), you can't beat it again until you reach a part of the story where a new cup becomes available.

Kinsei

Banned
Chapter 15:
BanchoLeomon made Dynasmon look like a chump. Good.

When is it recommended to take on the DLC missions that were released the other day?

Croc

Banned
Y'know what's super annoying and seems like a bit of an oversight to me? The fact that once your Digimon hit lv. 99 you actually have to start healing them/using SP restoring items cause they no longer completely heal when they level up. Like, I almost want to de-digivolve some of them just so I have to stop worrying about it after every couple of battles.

Im in Australia. Is it worth 69.95 for a Digital copy?

Or if someone can PM a link to a site thats cheaper so i can import a disk copy, that would be much appreciated.

Most expensive Digital game ive bought was $45. Dont wanna do it if i dont have to.

Top Bottom