• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Andrefpvs

Maybe? if not, there is no harm in redeeming it now anyway since we have to wait on Sony/Bamco to fix it (probably Sony since it's their network but hey...) and it will appear on your DL list when it's fixed.

Thanks. But maybe anyone here who redeemed their DLC code recently can share exactly what they got? It would be very much appreciated :)

When can I get Omnimon, I have MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon. I need some Great Challenge. When do you get access to this? I just hit Chapter 13. The story really picks up around Chapter 10/11. I'm fucking obsessed with seeing where this leads lol

Drop

When can I get Omnimon, I have MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon. I need some Great Challenge. When do you get access to this? I just hit Chapter 13. The story really picks up around Chapter 10/11. I'm fucking obsessed with seeing where this leads lol

Iirc you get access to the great challenge side quests on chapter 19.

silva1991

Bad Cherubimon isn't in this game?

Almost t the end of chapter 19

Unknown?

Ugh I'm so close to MetalGarurumon, I can't wait. He's my favorite.

My first mon in the game and my favourite digimon (Machinedramon) dealt the final blow on the final boss with Infinity Cannon.

Just how I wanted it.

Ca8mJEyWIAAeFmr.jpg:orig

Ca8mJngWAAA-lCg.jpg:orig

I wanted to turn Monzaemon into Sakuyamon so I'd have another speedy INT based digimon.....BUT SABERLEOMON LOOKS SO COOL SO I TURNED MOZAEMON INTO IT INSTEAD.

Oh well RustTyranomon is the only nonreplaceable since he is my godlike heavyhitter with insane ATK. Machinedramon might get replaced since it is a balance digimon and the only place it excels in it it typing has made it so that it rarely seem to fight anything strong against it.

Hououmon is my first attack sweeper, most trash battles get ended by it thanks to its high speed/INT a strong AoE magic attack

SaberLeomon and Minervamon are both speedy Attackers though and that is the only place Machinedramon and RustTyranmon lack seriously is speed. I've had Hououmon go 2-3 times to their one turn at times.

Ultimadrago

Finally got my second farm upgraded, 9 Tactician USBs and 3 PlatNumemon.

Give me the Disk that turns Digimon Brainy and Lilithmon will be mine!

I also got Black WarGreymon. Recommended to give him a Max Atk build, anyone?

AyanFaust

Banned
Just got Mastemon. Her special seems very useful in certain circumstances. Anyone know if it's 25% of max health, or 25% of health remaining?

EDIT:
Tested it myself, and it seems to only do amount of current health remaining. That's a little sad for dna digivolved mega.... It means it's only real usefulness is at the start f a boss fight, and even then Lilith can probably do a third to a half if she's at least normal to the boss. Sad ;-;

The translation wasn't annoying me until now... They refer to
yggdrasil
as
King Dasil
... Wth. Their localisation team needs to be replaced. This is some Sao level dumbness. I'm irrationally mad at this.

yggdrasil
as
King Dasil
... Wth. Their localisation team needs to be replaced. This is some Sao level dumbness. I'm irrationally mad at this.
Yeah, that's one of my bigger gripes about the translation. That and the whole Bakemon thing.

Drop

How do I use the Bank Expansion Drives?

I think they're automatically used when you obtain them, you should have 25 more spaces in your digibank now.

Edit: just checked and it's a key item, just by having it you should have more spaces in your digibank, I thought it was something like this because I remember my bank expanding just by getting one, while I never had to use it.

I think they're automatically used when you obtain them, you should have 25 more spaces in your digibank now.

Edit: just checked and it's a key item, just by having it you should have more spaces in your digibank, I thought it was something like this because I remember my bank expanding just by getting one, while I never had to use it.

That was what I was assuming, but the Farm Expansions are Key Items too, yet you still have to use them in the DigiFarm menu. So I figured I'd ask. Thanks!

Stuart444

yggdrasil
as
King Dasil

From what I've heard, it's the same as in Savers/Data Squad so they are keeping that consistent with an already localized name.

(and yes I think it's dumb just fyi)

2 questions, whats a good healing digimon (and how do i get it)? I just beat the ch3 boss and boy did that take forever, went into that fight with like 33 healing c that ive been finding, finished it with about 12.

Also how are u guys farming exp? Pls explain step by step if possible.

Skills have requirements you know, like having a vaccine digimon/data/virus.
Code Scan requires you to have a Data digimon type in your party/reserves.

Yep, just have to check the player information and look through the tabs in it and it'll let you know what you need for each of those skills to use.

Stuart444

I'm working on the side quests that I can now in Chapter 19. Also working on getting a few Max Int Lilithmon :D (also Working on Hackmon for Jesmon. :D)

I unlocked every digimon on Fieldguide

now I wait for the store to solve dlc/day 1 bonus problems to get the rest -__-

congrats

you used Jesmon?

Yep. Though even with Jesmon it was tough, since a lot of my trouble was getting him to the point where he'd use omni sword in the first place. And that's with a strategy that could potentially take out one of his clones before he could move

Stuart444

that's the" force encounter"? my favorite skill in the game :p

Indeed, Using it for grinding now. Go to floor 40 in final dungeon, near the access point, function call 2 until SP of my PlatinumNumemon is low then DigiLab -> Heal -> back out and repeat.

With animations not being on, makes it quick :D.

pixxxelz

Is there any reason to cap a digimon level before de/digievolving it? Or should I just do it asap?

Also can black garurumon evolve into black metalgarurumon?

Gala

So a question for people who finished the game or are pretty deep into it already. What can I expect from the story and story presentation from this game?

Top Bottom