• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

So here I am, grinding in the final area before chapter 20, with my three PlatinumNumemons and one holding two USBs.

Then suddenly I run into a wild PlatinumNumemon and then this happens:

Ca-ZOX9VIAAiP0A.jpg

DocSeuss

Level with platinumsukamons in your main party. The give double exp to everyone.

PlatinumSukamon (they have an inheret skill that increases XP gain, this stacks with more PlatinumPoops in the front party)

Each one has all of their held items be Tactician USBs (items that increase XP gain, they stack with each other and stack with the PlatinumPoops).

PlatinumNumemons are the mega versions that can hold an additional USB each.

You'll have to wear a neck brace after experiencing those XP gain speeds.

It's a weird as hell way to get XP but it gets results like no other. Only in a Digimon game.

Think of it like a microtransaction, but instead of "this much money/game credits per minute", think of it using your dignity/per minute as a currency.

How do I get the Tactician USBs?

kyros1226

Neo Member
About leveling, is there any benefit stat wise to wait to de/digivolve until max level? Or as long as you eventually get 100 abi and max level the stats will be the same no matter what?

silva1991

What restraints chips do I give my skullmeramon. How do I boost his attack to 250? He is already at 163 at lv19

If stats onus hit their limits you reduce unwanted stats bonus with chips so that you increase stats bonus elsewhere.

no way you can boost a digimon's attack to 250 at that level.

also high ABI raises stats bonus limit.

TheFlow

Banned
If stats onus hit their limits you reduce unwanted stats bonus with chips so that you increase stats bonus elsewhere.

no way you can boost a digimon's attack to 250 at that level.

also high ABI raises stats bonus limit.
Ahh so it is when you max out the stat bonus! Gotcha

What restraints chips do I give my skullmeramon. How do I boost his attack to 250? He is already at 163 at lv19
That's where I'm at with him lol
I changed his personality to Fighter and have him in the farm with a Fighter leader. I also have a sandbag in there as well. He's level 13 with ATK at 152. He has bonuses in all his stats, though I'll remove his INT/SP/DEF bonuses.

Also, are there items that increase ABI? Or does it only increase with digivolving/de-digivolving?

TheFlow

Banned
That's where I'm at with him lol
I changed his personality to Fighter and have him in the farm with a Fighter leader. I also have a sandbag in there as well. He's level 13 with ATK at 152. He has bonuses in all his stats, though I'll remove his INT/SP/DEF bonuses.

Also, are there items that increase ABI? Or does it only increase with digivolving/de-digivolving?
There are farm food items that can increase abi. And yea I definitely got restrict chips down. Luckily I don't need it for him

There are farm food items that can increase abi. And yea I definitely got restrict chips down. Luckily I don't need it for him
Yeah, I'm just gonna raise his ATK as high as I can, then de-digivolve him to raise his ABI. Then I'll raise his SPD.

And holy shit, PlatNume gives 51K of exp if you load him onto another Digimon. O_O

Breads

Banned
I am so paranoid of missing Victory Uchida are there any lists that not only tell you where to find him on what chapter but when the spawn window is? I feel like I'm close to the end of my current chapter and he has yet to show up.

Ultimadrago

Wait,so I'm confused.

Black War Greymon has 100 ABI and can only bring his ATK up 100 points.
Titamon has 38 ABI and has his ATK up 68 points.

Is there a difference between how many bonus points different Digimon can get?

I know that CAM is gain from fighting but do we what affects like? Like does it increase more for your team members on the frontlines? Is it worth grinding or is there another way?

So here I am, grinding in the final area before chapter 20, with my three PlatinumNumemons and one holding two USBs.

Then suddenly I run into a wild PlatinumNumemon and then this happens:

Ca-ZOX9VIAAiP0A.jpg

Why are there black bars surrounding your image? I think you need to correct for overscan on your TV by switching 16:9 to just scan/picture fit etc. in your tv's menu. Then readjust the ps4's display area in settings - sound and screen.

I loved the part where all the digimon in your party were there to greet you at the end.

The party I beat the game with. RustTyranomon got in the last hit with a well placed Terror's Cluster shot.

Wow, you too. Is there something fucked up with this game as to why this game isn't displaying at a 1 to 1 pixel ratio? Or is it just you guys haven't calibrated to turn off overscan?

Just beat the game. Clocked in about 78~ hours to beat it. Absolutely looked the ending and everything around it. I wasn't sure if it was worth it in the beginning but I can say without a doubt that this was well worth it. Glad they brought it over and hopefully this is the beginning of more digimon in the west.

I loved the part where all the digimon in your party were there to greet you at the end.

The party I beat the game with. RustTyranomon got in the last hit with a well placed Terror's Cluster shot.

L95

Wait,so I'm confused.

You have any atk boosting equipment? The max is +100 yeah.

TheFlow

Banned
Wait,so I'm confused.

i am sure the max bonus stats you can get is 100 but you can divide it anyway you want.

For example I am putting 50 into attack 25 into health and 25 into speed to get beezelmon

MongKey

I am so paranoid of missing Victory Uchida are there any lists that not only tell you where to find him on what chapter but when the spawn window is? I feel like I'm close to the end of my current chapter and he has yet to show up.
From the gamefaqs guide
http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/757436-digimon-story-cyber-sleuth/faqs/71778?page=5#section635

Wait,so I'm confused.

Well, the equation is (ABI/2)+50 so Titamon bonus stats is (38/2)+50=69.

silva1991

Haha, I liked their choice for Legendary cup boss fight

latest

now I need a dlc where the final boss is...

3935a4924d765b7ad66eb0ecc93d2d226171df6b_hq.gif

I would love to unlock those and use them!

Croc

Banned
Anyone have stats for regular Beelzemon vs. the new one? I'm trying to decide if I'm interested in getting him but the two things I've been looking at don't list the newer one.

Breads

Banned
From the gamefaqs guide
http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/757436-digimon-story-cyber-sleuth/faqs/71778?page=5#section635

Well, the equation is (ABI/2)+50 so Vikemon bonus stats is (38/2)+50=69.

Well shit.

You should always hunt him down at the beginning of each specified chapter, as he tends to disappear if you progress the story a bit within the chapter. The first encounter with him is the only one where it's split between two chapters, giving you two chances to talk to him.

According to this I already missed him.

Holy shit. Now that I see them together I just realized that they are based on Seiryu, Byakko, Suzaku, and Genbu.

Ultimadrago

You have any atk boosting equipment? The max is +100 yeah.

i am sure the max bonus stats you can get is 100 but you can divide it anyway you want.

For example I am putting 50 into attack 25 into health and 25 into speed to get beezelmon

Oh, okay then. I just thought the comparative boost for Titamon was off. Guess it just balances out in the end, thanks.

From the gamefaqs guide

Aah

Stuck in a Mission in chapter 8

I met Arata at Shinjuku and he mentioned something about rare comics and I accidentally skipped his text. Where do I go?

This is after the
human shaped eater boss
btw

Stuart444

Yeah ^ I think I've posted it half a dozen times before and after people started figuring out the farm lol.

I don't mind reanswering peoples questions though I do wonder how many times I have posted the same thing to people, just reworded because I cba finding previous posts to C&P lol.

3935a4924d765b7ad66eb0ecc93d2d226171df6b_hq.gif

I would love to unlock those and use them!

This would be so cool indeed.

Then we'd have:

The Royal Knights
The Demon Lords
The Sovereigns/Harmonious ones.

even better, just throw them all in one big tournament where you can't leave until you lose or you beat all 13 (well 14 including Paladin Mode) RKs + 7 Demon Lords + 4 Sovereigns.

Would be fun XD.

silva1991

This would be so cool indeed.

Then we'd have:

The Royal Knights
The Demon Lords
The Sovereigns/Harmonious ones.

even better, just throw them all in one big tournament where you can't leave until you lose or you beat all 13 (well 14 including Paladin Mode) RKs + 7 Demon Lords + 4 Sovereigns.

Would be fun XD.

That would be a nightmare

I was shaking when I beat master cup and it only had 2 royal nights methink -__-

Top Bottom