• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dishonored |OT| The belle of the ball

neoism

Wasnt e-mailed by GMG yet, but logged into my account and there was my key waiting for me :)

lol I sure they are in you games section I've never looked at my email from them... I got it for 45 and the key was right there... glad for paypal... the site hates my card.. otherwise great site. I've gotten BL2 and this from them....

Andrew.

Banned
I really, really hope the game comes with some sort of manual so I have something to read when I get home and take my pre-game super dump. A long standing tradition on release day the pre game super dump is.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
No keys yet :(. Does it release later in Europe or something?

Edit: NEVERFUCKING MIND! Preloading! :D

Also. I purchased this for a friend a while back (Wanted the game for superior USD price) and it's the NA version, would he need to use a VPN to use the key since he's in Europe or are keys region free?

I bought the game about an hour or two ago. I checked my key section in gmg and it was there. They didn't send me an email with the key so it might be worth checking there.

I was the same, I got my key to pre-load within seconds of pre-ordering the game. I never got an e-mail saying so though.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
We will have to wait until friday

Well I was mainly concerned about the pre-loading, but that works just fine. Won't have time until friday to play anyway.

Edit: Funny how GMG makes the distinction of NA/EU for the game (My own copy and friends copy) but when activating it on Steam it says WW (Presumably for Worldwide, no?)

k2QbW.png

O66fA.gif

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Is the ps3 version decent or is it the regular Bethesda train wreck?

Prettty sure it's been mentioned countless times. The PS3 version is fine. Bethesda did not develop it. Arkane Studios did. Bethesda is only publishing.

I really hope this doesn't hurt the game's sales on PS3 :(

Calmine

Has anyone in the UK/EU bought it from GMG and received their key for pre-load? I'm asking cause I might order it from GMG for 25% off.

I really, really hope the game comes with some sort of manual so I have something to read when I get home and take my pre-game super dump. A long standing tradition on release day the pre game super dump is.

unboxing video for 360 version on youtube showed a real manual. wasnt too large, but was color and showed controls (RE6 take note) and key character pics, places of interest etc.

SJRB

Gold Member
No keys yet :(. Does it release later in Europe or something?

Edit: NEVERFUCKING MIND! Preloading! :D

Also. I purchased this for a friend a while back (Wanted the game for superior USD price) and it's the NA version, would he need to use a VPN to use the key since he's in Europe or are keys region free?

Not to rain on your parade, but pre-loading means nothing. We still have to wait until Friday.

Has anyone in the UK/EU bought it from GMG and received their key for pre-load? I'm asking cause I might order it from GMG for 25% off.
Yep. Croatia here, got my key today.

If you can, wait for Digital Foundry Face-Off.

What kind of skin is that? I didn't even know you could DL steam skins.
PixelVision: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1914848

Not going to lie, I like free stuff, like everybody else does. And I don't want to pirate, but when the publishers can't get their shit together and release games based on region on a digital platform without any good reason, I will

Seriously? A game isn't following your guidelines of convenience so you feel justified stealing it. F off man.

Sullichin

God damnit. I recently bought Max Payne 3, Guild Wars 2, and Sleeping Dogs... why am I seriously considering getting this? Buying PC games is way too easy.

neoism

A little tearing otherwise fine... I've become a PC gamer 90% of the time... I reallly can't wait til next gen when the consoles will be better and this shit can stop....at this point in their life both versions should be flawless. :/ DAT looow RAM amount :/

Sullichin

General GMG question..sorry for being off topic - anyone know if there's a way to split payment on two cards on GMG? I have a $20 visa gift card

edit: nevermind it's an amex card anyway and i don't even think GMG accepts it. Didn't stop me from buying it...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Fine. I just bought it on steam.

Hope i can wait for price drop on XCOM.

Fuck.

Top Bottom