• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you like ASMR?

Redlight

I have Misophonia so the eating and breathing ASMR is torture. I'd rather be waterboarded than have to listen to someone chew or breathe loudly. Hell, loud breathers over party chat are bad enough. So I don't get it.

I do like watching shoeshine videos tho, to get better with my technique, not so much for the ASMR stuff tho.
I suspect I also suffer from misophonia, though I've never been diagnosed. Eating sounds. Jesus, like a nail through my head.

That said, I find the sound of gentle page turning and pencil on paper super-relaxing.

Kev Kev

Fuck no

mood i hate them GIF

Power Pro

I do.

But only unintentional ASMR. I couldn't care less about the whole whispering roleplaying ASMR trend

Here are some of my favorites:

Totally. I've tried listening to some of those, cuz I like ASMR, but those roleplaying ones are so forced and annoying. They do all these purposeful clicking sounds and lip-smacking that it's totally not the same vibe as unintentional ASMR. Most of those idiots are also on youtube just to promote their onlyfans.

Hrk69

Gold Member
Totally. I've tried listening to some of those, cuz I like ASMR, but those roleplaying ones are so forced and annoying. They do all these purposeful clicking sounds and lip-smacking that it's totally not the same vibe as unintentional ASMR. Most of those idiots are also on youtube just to promote their onlyfans.
Preach Neil Degrasse Tyson GIF

It's pretty annoying too when you want to find new video's.

Top Bottom