• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dogs Poop in Alignment with Earth's Magnetic Field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishida

Banned
Yeah, I mean, there's the cure for AIDS, everyday nanotechnology, solution for world hunger....

But yeah, "Why do dogs poop the way they do?". That's good too.....

I was watching North America and they had a bit on foxes hunting. They apparently nearly always miss the "mouse dive" unless they are facing magnetic north.

I was actually coming to say this. These two bits of trivia just seem to cool to be true to me. It's interesting.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Much alignment

image.php

coldfoot

Banned
Animals + Earth's Magnetic Field always remind me of the god awful movie called "The Core"...and I throw up in my mouth a little.

Angry Fork

This isn't so unusual. Men have a very specific formula they work with when occupying urinals.

http://www.drinknation.com/fun/urinaltest

lol wtf

45 out of 60

Well done. We can continue to accept you into our society, since at least you have the means to determine where to go to the bathroom. Well, not counting all those times you got hammered and were wandering around the streets yelling 'Look, I'm Blind Melon!' Yeah, that's right, we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom