• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dokuro |OT| Friendzoned even after death

Koroviev

I'm about halfway through the 4- levels right now. I wouldn't say the puzzles are significantly more difficult. They just require more steps.

Also, second boss was unexpectedly straightforward. It was so simple that it caught me off guard, and I spent a few minutes looking for a gimmick that wasn't there.

I'm about halfway through the 4- levels right now. I wouldn't say the puzzles are significantly more difficult. They just require more steps.

Also, second boss was unexpectedly straightforward. It was so simple that it caught me off guard, and I spent a few minutes looking for a gimmick that wasn't there.

Same happened to me, don't worry, most of the other bosses are gimmicky.

That's what I've read at least. The comments on PA seems to reassure it at least. If you must have physical version then go for it. I don't think it has any DLC planned.

Takao

Banned
Finally up in Canada :bow

A7DmAkgCIAApQkW.jpg

UberTag

Sony needs to adopt Nintendo's gifting system.
That way we could purchase Dokuro for Takao before he harvests his internal organs.

Koroviev

Sony needs to adopt Nintendo's gifting system.
That way we could purchase Dokuro for Takao before he harvests his internal organs.

I would have helped spread the Dokuro! :p

lol, it was a surprise hit for me I enjoyed it a lot more than what I thought.

I'm still making my way through it. Stage 4 was actually my favorite set of levels thus far. I'm currently on Stage 6.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
It bears mention that, according to GungHo's Facebook Page:

Dokuro will be on sale for just $9.99 from the time the PSN store updates today until January 8, 2013.

50% off SALE! BUY BUY BUY!

ta9qi

Just completed it, had so much fun solving the well designed puzzles..last stage has really some challenging levels! loved everything about the game, just felt theres minor issues with it like
- there's no "replay" button if you did a wrong move that ended your chances-or maybe its there but i didn't discover it?-
- if you can give the princess an order to stop or moves that will help alot, like stopping her from throwing her self on the Thorns everytime!
cant press anything at the last picture appeared after the credits,so relaxing music p=
hope we see a sequel for this game, one of my best experiences on the vita!

Just started this today and for some reason I can't navigate the menus, not via touch screen or via the stick, anyone else get this?

Just started this today and for some reason I can't navigate the menus, not via touch screen or via the stick, anyone else get this?

Don't have the game installed but I remember them being a little awkward. Did you try with the dpad? I think they were touch based though, try restarting your vita.

Top Bottom