• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Don't fool with Swedish Girls of Gaming

The mid-90s called, they want "girl power" back.

Seriously, this recent fad with, "omg girl gamers rock" is getting a little old. Only idiots don't get that gender makes little to no difference in playing ability.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Yeah, CS is big here. I know a few girls who are into CS.

And sorry all CS hardcore nerds, but I can't help but laugh at this:

"The squad has a professional coach, manager and an Olympian-like training schedule. They practice online for five hours a day, six days a week outside of their regular studies and work."

Even though I realize CS is really big, it just sounds so bizarre. :p

SantaC

I am a swede, and sweden's best female gamers is Thelma Lundin (Nick name Queen).

She is very good in counter-strike and Call of Duty.

She is a regular memeber of A-laget (a solid swedish cs and cod clan)playing with guys, and allgirl clan Seules which have major sponsors such Nvidia.

I have played vs her, and she kicks my ass in cs. Looks good also :p

Queen at ESWC 2004.

DSCN0458.JPG

Swedish clan Seules at ESWC 2004

7.jpg

36.jpg

for more info go here.

http://seules.dk/v1/index.htm

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I wonder how many guys have tried to hit on them while playing...

"I'll give you a couple of free kills if you hang out with me later on, whaddasay?"

"I like how well you handled that gun when killing me. Are you single?"

"OMG your a grl HI2U!! BUTTRSEKS!!"

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
This world never ceases to amaze me, first hot girls who actually like games, what's next?

belgurdo

Banned
i read about them at Somethingawful a couple of days ago. The best they've done so far is 4th place in an all women's tourney (yay) but they're moderately hot, so they get news coverage...

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Holy shit, swedish chicks are HOT. And I'm mostly swedish......time to take a trip to the homeland.

RIGHT CLICK->SAVE AS
RIGHT CLICK->SAVE AS
RIGHT CLICK->SAVE AS
RIGHT CLICK->SAVE AS
RIGHT CLICK->SAVE AS
RIGHT CLICK->SAVE AS

*faps later*

demon

^ Holy shit, she's hella cute in a Kirsten Duntst kinda way.

Goddamn, why are all these chicks so hot? Seriously...this is more than some girl-only gaming competition, right?

Ryo

Holy shit, swedish chicks are HOT. And I'm mostly swedish......time to take a trip to the homeland.

Strikes me everytime a go abroad. I am so used to look at beautiful women everywhere (here in Sweden) I get really surprised to see that there actually are a great deal of unatractive women out there. ((Side note) The media gives you a false view. I thought that American women where mostly rather hot, until I realized that American media tend to show mostly beautiful people, and hide the rest)

demon

Vibri said:
And best of all, she's just 16!
oops, I replied too late....I meant one of the girls in an earlier post, who kinda, uhh, looks like Kirsten Duntst...to me......

arrested.jpg

Brosa

Mr_Furious said:
Originally Posted by Azih:
It's Sweden, Countersrike is probably the only thing standing between them and suicide.

I don't know much about Sweden, but
laugh.gif
Neither does he, Sweden is not even on the Top-30 list in Europe concerning suicides.

:)

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Ehhh? I see girls of this caliber at local internet cafes all the time, well most of them are latina (as opposed to these girls who are white). Sure they aren't playing Counter Strike but I see a lot of them playing MMO's, UT2K4, and of course IMing other people.

I guess it's really cool to see a clan made soley of women who aren't ugly.

Top Bottom